+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

deepak1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vmpvmp said:
deepak1, click on PROFILE at the top of this page. Then click on 'Forum Profile Information' link in the left column 'Modify Profile'. There is 6th field - Signature. Write in that & click on 'change profile' at the bottom. It's done!

Thanks a lot!

PM48633

Star Member
Nov 6, 2009
Hi,

Received Medical Request along with Passport request and RPRF Today 11th Dec-09 letter dated 2nd Dec-09.

Following are my timelines.
I had submitted my Documents to CHC New Delhi on 5th Nov-09
Reached CHC New Delhi on 6th Nov-09.
Status changed to Received by Visa office on 13th Nov-09
Status changed to In Process. On 5th Dec-09
Update states that we have started processing your application as on 1st Dec –09.

Regards,

PM48633

doc28

Oct 18, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PM48633 said:
Hi,

Received Medical Request along with Passport request and RPRF Today 11th Dec-09 letter dated 2nd Dec-09.

Update states that we have started processing your application as on 1st Dec –09.

Regards,

PM48633
CONGRATS!!
some applications are processed so fast.. n some r delayed.. im confused aba the working of CHC. I don know what is their criteria. any suggestions r welcome.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PM48633 said:
Hi,

Regards,

PM48633
amazing speed great congrats

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LW said:
Hi Rocky,

I had sent a case specific enquiry to ND about 2 months back, and I sent another one recently which they replied to (2 weeks response time in both cases). Both times the response was identical, saying that if the time set out in your AOR letter has been exceeded, then it indicates that further processing or coordination with external agencies is required, and the original timeframe has been exceeded. Not very helpful, but at least its still in process.

No other option but to just wait. I think some of us will only hear back next year and its hard to say whether the delay is random, or something specific in our applications, or security/credential verification etc.

Have you sent case specific enquiry Rocky?
Well i do not understand there logic why verification can take so much time people have received things in one go. well i am going to wait this december 2009. I am really very confused with ND CHC processing. I juust prayy everything is positive.

No I have not sent a Case specific inquiry but will in Jan 2010.

amk

Star Member
Aug 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Dehli
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
App. Filed.......
29-06-2009
Doc's Request.
02-09-2009
AOR Received.
12-11-2009
till now,i hvnt received my medicals Why?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

I have sent a Case Specific Inquiry to New Delhi. This was the message after the request was submitted. Lets see what is the reply. I just wish its a positive reply. By the way sending a Case Specific Inquiry is the same as sending them an email at the inquiry email address of a local visa office

Case Specific Enquiry

Your enquiry has been sent to the visa office processing your application. You should receive a reply within 28 working days (by email, regular mail or fax).

If your application is within normal processing times you may not receive a reply from the visa office.

If your message contains new information for your application (e.g. adding a newborn or change of address) your file will be updated but the visa office may not respond to your email.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LW said:
Hi Rocky,

I had sent a case specific enquiry to ND about 2 months back, and I sent another one recently which they replied to (2 weeks response time in both cases). Both times the response was identical, saying that if the time set out in your AOR letter has been exceeded, then it indicates that further processing or coordination with external agencies is required, and the original timeframe has been exceeded. Not very helpful, but at least its still in process.

No other option but to just wait. I think some of us will only hear back next year and its hard to say whether the delay is random, or something specific in our applications, or security/credential verification etc.

Have you sent case specific enquiry Rocky?
Sent it today will update you once I get response

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rocky, Nice to see that you sent a case specific enquiry. Hope you will get a positive response very soon.

But in my case, i have received a response, which is not very helpful. All they are saying is that if there is a delay in your case. then it can be because of number of reasons, like further enquiries, background checks, complication in medicals etc etc. The reply is in generic and it does not say anything specific to my case. Also it does not say within what time period we can expect a response.

So there is only one way left which is patience......Thanks

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PM48633 said:
Hi,

Regards,

PM48633
Congrats PM48633, Yours is one of the fastest cases i have ever seen in this forum.you are very lucky person

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Hi Rocky, Nice to see that you sent a case specific enquiry. Hope you will get a positive response very soon.

But in my case, i have received a response, which is not very helpful. All they are saying is that if there is a delay in your case. then it can be because of number of reasons, like further enquiries, background checks, complication in medicals etc etc. The reply is in generic and it does not say anything specific to my case. Also it does not say within what time period we can expect a response.

So there is only one way left which is patience......Thanks
Agree. Lets see what they reply. Just wish its a positive one. People who applied after me have already got there visa's.

birbal

Star Member
Aug 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18/06/2010
What shall I expect Next?

Can any one help?