+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

creativemedicine

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
rocky272727 said:
I think its London what I can see from this forum. Post a new thread and UAE applicants will revert. Qarax is one applicant from UAE I guess and he can let you know.
Qorax said london but now someone said ABUDHABI....who so i ask ? also can you specify where to live in canada city/town: and province/territory

my family is in toronto/scarborough can u tell me properly how to write this>

sorry for bothering

thanks

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
creativemedicine said:
Qorax said london but now someone said ABUDHABI....who so i ask ? also can you specify where to live in canada city/town: and province/territory

sorry for bothering

thanks
London is the one. Yes you specify where you want to live. If by chance interview is conducted then you can say why you want to live as you have family. Best of Luck

creativemedicine

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
rocky272727 said:
London is the one. Yes you specify where you want to live. If by chance interview is conducted then you can say why you want to live as you have family. Best of Luck
Thank you rocky
same to you hope you get a favourable response ssssssssooon

SG

Star Member
May 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2009
File Transfer...
July 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Passport Req..
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
25th May 2010
LANDED..........
ASAP
Reet said:
thanx SG and rocky for ur concern...i recd an email 4m CIO on 14th Jan which stated initial file No.i checked my estatus wid d given file no.and it states "eligibility review complete by CIO".further it states"We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 14, 2010.consider mailing delays before contacting us".bt d problem is dat i havnot received any registered mail and dey r stating dat consider mailing delays before contacting us..wat does dat mean?????

Hello Reet,

You will most likely not receive any letter via registered or regular mail from CIO. The matter in the regular mail and in the email are same, basically case file no + date of letter + 120 days and blah blah. I would say no point in raising enquirying for this as even if they do send you a paper post it would contain the same matter and also since you have already sent your full application to CHC-ND its no point.

I would say what you should look forward to now is the AOR letter containing your new file no: from CHC-ND which usually takes 2-3 weeks after submitting your full application.

All the best.

-Thanks

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
Thanx a lot Nit4canada and SG for ur valuable advice. :)..i thnk u r right..i must keep my fingers crossed for the next reply from CHC....

lifeincanada

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SG said:
Hello Reet,

You will most likely not receive any letter via registered or regular mail from CIO. The matter in the regular mail and in the email are same, basically case file no + date of letter + 120 days and blah blah. I would say no point in raising enquirying for this as even if they do send you a paper post it would contain the same matter and also since you have already sent your full application to CHC-ND its no point.

I would say what you should look forward to now is the AOR letter containing your new file no: from CHC-ND which usually takes 2-3 weeks after submitting your full application.

All the best.

-Thanks
Hi,

Yeah SG is true. Reet, you should wait for the AOR letter containing your file number. This is most important. The time line may vary but usually it takes 2-3weeks. So all the best.

JSINGH

Sep 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2009
Doc's Request.
22-04-2009
IELTS Request
submitted
File Transfer...
22-04-2009
Med's Request
12-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-11-2009
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
12-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
Recieved on 08-01-2010
LANDED..........
Landed 18-04-2010
Hello Rocky & Other Members who are waiting for there visas,

Have faith in God, he is here to do the right things for us,Hope for the Best.

I have one query: which airline is cheap & the Best. And how much weight is allowed per person.

any contact for rented accumulation.

Regards
J SINGH

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
Reet said:
As stated in my earlier posts i sent my complete application to CHC on 29th Jan and As suggested by Nit4canada,madhava and accounts,i checked my estatus.it states "eligibility review complete by CIO".further it states"We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 14, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." bt i havnt recvd any letter thru post till nw.i got only an email dated jan14 stating my file no....shud i send a query telling dem dat i havnt receivd any letter thru regular mail 4m dem.....PLS ASSIST
Hi Reet,

Sydney CIO doe snot send hard copy unless you have not mentioned an email on the forms. If you provide and email on the forms, then only a file number email is sent and that is also your RGC payment receipt. This email has to be submitted along with your full submission. If you did not provide an email, then you have to wait for the hrad copy which takes about 3 weeks to reach India. And a copy of that has to be again included in the full submission.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
Reet said:
thanx SG and rocky for ur concern...i recd an email 4m CIO on 14th Jan which stated initial file No.i checked my estatus wid d given file no.and it states "eligibility review complete by CIO".further it states"We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 14, 2010.consider mailing delays before contacting us".bt d problem is dat i havnot received any registered mail and dey r stating dat consider mailing delays before contacting us..wat does dat mean?????

It means that the CIO reviewed your forms and sent you a file number letter on 14th January. If they have transferred the file to New Delhi, it will update on the ecas a few weeks later. After you fully submit the file which you did on 29 Jan, you will have another update on ecas saying New Delhi has received your file on ______(date). Then usual updates are file in process. Waiting review. etc.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
creativemedicine said:
+
rocky

can anyone tell me im residing in UAE but in the initial application it asks visa office requested for the process of your application? what should it be London,sydney or ABUDHABI?

Please reply
If you are in UAE, you application will be processed at London office. Read here on cic

Canadian visa office
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Office Type: Satellite Office
Service Lines: Immigrants: Yes (Business and Skilled Worker classes apply to London)

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
creativemedicine said:

sorry for bothering

thanks
Write Scarborough for city and Ontario for province

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
JSINGH said:

I have one query: which airline is cheap & the Best. And how much weight is allowed per person.

Regards
J SINGH
Hi JSingh,

Where are you planning to come, if Eastern Canada you can travel by Air Canada but if you are coming to British Columbia or Western Canada then I would suggest China Airlines or Cathay Pacific or Singapore Airlines. I always travel with China Airlines, creasonable and fastest but then I would recommend Pacific route if you come to Western Canada than the Atlantic route. You can also check out the YMCA hostels for initial accomodation, if you have family you can search for places on craigslist. it is a great website for all kinds of stuff. Cannot post the link here so just search for craigslist.org

lifeincanada

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JSINGH said:

Regards
J SINGH

Thanks J Singh for your concern.

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
Thanx lifeincanada and sehaj_kapoor for ur guidance... :)

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JSINGH said:

Regards
J SINGH
Thanks