Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
18/06/2010
Very Interesting Tuesday

I have observed very closely. Today nobody's status changed.

Expert comments please/

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
Hi Reet

AOR is normally sent within 15 days or max a month, if your documents are in order. In my case, it took almost a month. Hence, request you to relax and hope for the best.

Hope this helps, and let me know if you have further questions in this regard.

Thanks
Madhava

Reet said:
hello everybody....i sent my documents and final application to CHC on 29th Jan.,.. can anybody tell me how and when is AOR will come.is it thru regular mail or email??? Can i check my status with reference no. given to me by CIO?///PLS ASSIST ME

vehla_jatt

Dec 16, 2009
Winnipeg,MB
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September,2007
Nomination.....
April,2009
AOR Received.
May,2009
Med's Request
December,2009
Med's Done....
December,2009
Interview........
September, 2009
Passport Req..
21 December,2009
VISA ISSUED...
30 July 2010
LANDED..........
20 August,2010
birbal
Blank Tuesday....no celebrations.....

so did contact embassy for ur status....coz ur pp is earlier in CIO delhi than me....

accounts

Aug 4, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
28-12-2010
LANDED..........
August 6 2010
Reet said:
hello everybody....i sent my documents and final application to CHC on 29th Jan.,.. can anybody tell me how and when is AOR will come.is it thru regular mail or email??? Can i check my status with reference no. given to me by CIO?///PLS ASSIST ME
u can Check ur Ecas status.

within 15 days u will get ur newfile no.

Expect Medicals by MArch end or April begining

sk.aggarwal

Star Member
Aug 26, 2009
US
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 30, 2009
Doc's Request.
October 26, 2009
Nomination.....
-
IELTS Request
October 26, 2009
File Transfer...
October 26, 2009
Med's Request
Feb 2, 2010
Med's Done....
March 1, 2010
Interview........
not done yet
Passport Req..
Feb 2, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 03, 2010
LANDED..........
Lets see
My status changed to in-progress today.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
roda said:
Friends,

I have sent my passport to CHC Dlehi on Dec 22, 2009. Applying through MPNP. I have also submitted the fees and received a letter from them in First week of January of the receipt of fees.
How long does this take to get the passport back? Should I worry or its a normal wait?
Thanks
Hi Dear,
DId you apply under manitoba PNP? If yes, I don't think you should worry, PNP's go through very smooth and safe.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
jckdry said:
I have sent passport on 1 jan and received by cic new delhi on 5 th jan
no updates yet - status still shows in process and no mention of medicals received by them or not
I finished medicals on 26 dec 09
gettting really anxious now
One of our clients also ubmitted on Jan 1, he got the passport on eFeb 1st. Wish you gud luck.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
lifeincanada said:
Dear Nit4Canada

I am wondering about CAIPS. Can you please let me know about it? How exactly does it help in the process?
Hi There,

It takes a month or so to get CAIPS in the mail. But it is a very good thing because you can actually read visa officer's review anc omments on your file. I would recommend it to anyone who has undue delay on their file. But only a Canadian PR or citizen can request CAIPS notes.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
vehla_jatt said:
hey guyzzzzzzz
no updates
BLANK TUESDAY :eek:
can i send specific mail to CIO DELHI ...its 1 month to medical,rprf,pp sent....no news from new delhi....waiting for postman cycle bell...or his bike tetetetetetete
peace out bye
I sent inquiry and here is the response. Same old template.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.
We are pleased to acknowledge that our office has received original passport for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team, where it may take several more days for a final review to take place to ensure all requirements have met for visa issuance.

This file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination.

Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. We can assure you that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
accounts said:
u can Check ur Ecas status.

within 15 days u will get ur newfile no.

Expect Medicals by MArch end or April begining
Hi,

I would like to request all of us not to provide time estimates to someone based on just your own experience because if someone doe snot get anything by that time, it is like an unneccsary panic for them. Because in the end we all know the truth , there is no time lines for anything with CIC, or at least New Delhi, CHC.

This is just my opinion. I guess we all have varied time lines and it is all depdndent on one's particular file situation and contents. I hope some of us agree. Let us just prvide help and guide but I think provided fixed timelines such as " you should get AOR in 15 days" is not fair.
No offence to anyone. Sorry if I am wrong.

lifeincanada

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahej_kapoor said:
I sent inquiry and here is the response. Same old template.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.
We are pleased to acknowledge that our office has received original passport for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team, where it may take several more days for a final review to take place to ensure all requirements have met for visa issuance.

This file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination.

Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. We can assure you that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l'immigration
Canadian High Commission / Haut-Commissariat du Canada
7/8 Shantipath, Chanakyapuri
New Delhi
India / Inde
Hello Sahej_kapoor

How long did they take to reply your query? I also lodged a case specific enquiry on 1st week of Jan but till today there is no reply. I am wondering how long do they take to reply our enquiry?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vehla_jatt said:
hey guyzzzzzzz
no updates
BLANK TUESDAY :eek:
can i send specific mail to CIO DELHI ...its 1 month to medical,rprf,pp sent....no news from new delhi....waiting for postman cycle bell...or his bike tetetetetetete
peace out bye
Man I must say, your post are the funniest here. :) keep it up ...."teeteeetetetee" :)

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
thanx Nit4canada,madhava and accounts for ur assistance :)

bhaveshenee

Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
Well friends , any updated for any one here who submitted medicals near by 31st december..... i am waiting like anything..... hope postman has not returned back without giving the passport back...
Do i have to ask to the CHC about the status. Is it good to ask the status????