+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727 said:
I have sent a Case Specific inquiry today. Lets see what is the reply.
Let me know their response, once you get one. I am confused, should i wait until CAIPS notes come? or should i send the case specific enquiry now? What is your opinion?

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Let me know their response, once you get one. I am confused, should i wait until CAIPS notes come? or should i send the case specific enquiry now? What is your opinion?
You should also send them. I am worried now very much since Pkakula had verification calls same time as I got but he has received the meds and ppr intimation via email. I am worried about my case now. I will suggest you also send them as your and my case is different.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727 said:
You should also send them. I am worried now very much since Pkakula had verification calls same time as I got but he has received the meds and ppr intimation via email. I am worried about my case now. I will suggest you also send them as your and my case is different.
Pkakula received the email intimation because he has sent a case specific enquiry and they replied back. What is assume here is that IO has atsome point put the file to admin to issue medical instructions. Pkakula sent a case specific enquiry on 01/02/2009, so to reply that mail, the admin might have taken his file. They issued medicals and intimated him through reply to case specific query. So case specific queries may help some times to speed up the procedure. This is just a guess and may be wrong.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Pkakula received the email intimation because he has sent a case specific enquiry and they replied back. What is assume here is that IO has atsome point put the file to admin to issue medical instructions. Pkakula sent a case specific enquiry on 01/02/2009, so to reply that mail, the admin might have taken his file. They issued medicals and intimated him through reply to case specific query. So case specific queries may help some times to speed up the procedure. This is just a guess and may be wrong.
Maybe man. But now it is really making me worried that why the hell is it taking so much of time.

sahej_kapoor

Star Member
Jan 18, 2010
lifeincanada said:
Hello Sahej_kapoor

How long did they take to reply your query? I also lodged a case specific enquiry on 1st week of Jan but till today there is no reply. I am wondering how long do they take to reply our enquiry?
Usually when I send inquiries we get a response in 3 days. This time it was very strange. I sent it here like Vancouver time in the evening , so in Idnia it was morning and the next day when I came to office we had the response. Very very strange, like they had no other work to do. I hope all is gud with the file.

lifeincanada

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhaveshenee said:
Well friends , any updated for any one here who submitted medicals near by 31st december..... i am waiting like anything..... hope postman has not returned back without giving the passport back...
Do i have to ask to the CHC about the status. Is it good to ask the status????
Hi Bhaveshenee

The time of submission is similar to mine. Recently I received the RPRF confirmation from the CHC, ND. Besides this there is no news. I am also waiting for the news like you. Hoping for the news in the coming week.

lifeincanada

Star Member
Dec 18, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sahej_kapoor said:
Usually when I send inquiries we get a response in 3 days. This time it was very strange. I sent it here like Vancouver time in the evening , so in Idnia it was morning and the next day when I came to office we had the response. Very very strange, like they had no other work to do. I hope all is gud with the file.
Hi Sahej_kapoor

Its very strange. You got the reply very soon, but I am still waiting. Hope that they send the reply soon. Waiting..........

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
As stated in my earlier posts i sent my complete application to CHC on 29th Jan and As suggested by Nit4canada,madhava and accounts,i checked my estatus.it states "eligibility review complete by CIO".further it states"We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 14, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." bt i havnt recvd any letter thru post till nw.i got only an email dated jan14 stating my file no....shud i send a query telling dem dat i havnt receivd any letter thru regular mail 4m dem.....PLS ASSIST

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reet said:
As stated in my earlier posts i sent my complete application to CHC on 29th Jan and As suggested by Nit4canada,madhava and accounts,i checked my estatus.it states "eligibility review complete by CIO".further it states"We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 14, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us." bt i havnt recvd any letter thru post till nw.i got only an email dated jan14 stating my file no....shud i send a query telling dem dat i havnt receivd any letter thru regular mail 4m dem.....PLS ASSIST
When did you receive the email from CIO tell me that first ? Then I think its just a usual line they write which means email only. I guess you have not yet received the AOR from local visa office and if not then you can email them asking about your file mentioning the file number received from CIO.

SG

Star Member
May 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
June 2009
AOR Received.
Oct 2009
File Transfer...
July 2009
Med's Request
Dec 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2009
Passport Req..
Dec 2009
VISA ISSUED...
25th May 2010
LANDED..........
ASAP
Reet said:
Is the email from CHC-ND or CIO? As per your post, you sent your full docs to CHC-ND on 29th Jan 2010 then how come they have sent you an email dated 14th Jan 2010 even before they have recevied your full docs?

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
thanx SG and rocky for ur concern...i recd an email 4m CIO on 14th Jan which stated initial file No.i checked my estatus wid d given file no.and it states "eligibility review complete by CIO".further it states"We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 14, 2010.consider mailing delays before contacting us".bt d problem is dat i havnot received any registered mail and dey r stating dat consider mailing delays before contacting us..wat does dat mean?????

bhaveshenee

Oct 23, 2009
INDIA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
July 2010
lifeincanada said:
Hi Bhaveshenee

The time of submission is similar to mine. Recently I received the RPRF confirmation from the CHC, ND. Besides this there is no news. I am also waiting for the news like you. Hoping for the news in the coming week.
Hi,
well after that i have requested to send me the receipt of the RPRF fees... They have sent me the Receipt of the same but and nothing was mentioned on that... still waiting for the same....

creativemedicine

Star Member
Jan 9, 2010
rocky272727 said:
I have sent a Case Specific inquiry today. Lets see what is the reply.
+
rocky

can anyone tell me im residing in UAE but in the initial application it asks visa office requested for the process of your application? what should it be London,sydney or ABUDHABI?

Please reply

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reet said:
thanx SG and rocky for ur concern...i recd an email 4m CIO on 14th Jan which stated initial file No.i checked my estatus wid d given file no.and it states "eligibility review complete by CIO".further it states"We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 14, 2010.consider mailing delays before contacting us".bt d problem is dat i havnot received any registered mail and dey r stating dat consider mailing delays before contacting us..wat does dat mean?????

Thats the email you have received from CIO, Sydney. They noramlly will not send a hard copy. So do not worry, thats just standared words.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
creativemedicine said:
+
rocky

can anyone tell me im residing in UAE but in the initial application it asks visa office requested for the process of your application? what should it be London,sydney or ABUDHABI?

Please reply
I think its London what I can see from this forum. Post a new thread and UAE applicants will revert. Qarax is one applicant from UAE I guess and he can let you know.