+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Passport Tracking Thread

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tiarachel85 said:
Still no signs of visa issuance after almost 15 days of DD encashed. Anyone on the same boat?
DD encashment is not a sign of Visa being issued......... it depends upon when your medicals reached for assessment at the Regional Medical Centre & have all the background/security checks been completed on your file. This is text of an e-mail that explains the process somewhat once you send your Passports to the High Commission:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We acknowledge that our office has received original passports and medical results for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team, where it may take several more days for a final review to take place to ensure all requirements have met for visa issuance.

This file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination.

Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. We can assure you that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yukon said:
DD encashment is not a sign of Visa being issued......... it depends upon when your medicals reached for assessment at the Regional Medical Centre & have all the background/security checks been completed on your file. This is text of an e-mail that explains the process somewhat once you send your Passports to the High Commission:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

We acknowledge that our office has received original passports and medical results for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team, where it may take several more days for a final review to take place to ensure all requirements have met for visa issuance.

This file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination.

Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. We can assure you that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

I sent my PP last week of july & got DD encashed last week of august. So approx. how much more time will it take?

sam12

Jul 13, 2011
Dear All,

I got reply from new delhi office after more than 30 days. I asked them that i can not access my online status and how much time it will take ?

how much time it will take for checking background investigation ? please advice

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yukon said:

Dear Sir/Madam,

I sent my PP last week of july & got DD encashed last week of august. So approx. how much more time will it take?

BINSON

Sep 14, 2011
RIYADH ,KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
CHEF/COOKS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17TH JUNE 2010
Doc's Request.
28TH SEPT. 2010
AOR Received.
15TH JAN 2011
IELTS Request
ALONG WITH DOCUMENTS
Med's Request
feb19th 2013 RE MEDICALS 17TH JAN 2014 PP RETURNED
Med's Done....
feb21st 2013
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
feb19th 2013 PP RETURNED REMEDICALS REQUEST
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
wanted to know where i stand also i m new to this forum just add me in....
my details pre june applicant june 17 th2010 my file recieved by cio
1st AOR - SEPTEMBER 30 2010
FULL DOCUMENT SUBMITTED - 26TH DECEMBER2010
2ND AOR - 17TH JANUARY 2011
was written that i should get some instructions within 6 months but now its been 9 months no news tried to contact but no replys..
please guide me on where i stand will something +ve will happen soon or no?
GUYS REALLY FRUSTRATED WAITING FOR THE MEDICALS ..LOT OF MY FUTURE PLANS R ON HOLD....

fireworks

Feb 2, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2010
AOR Received.
30-04-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
09-06-2011 Int Result: More Docs Request
Passport Req..
04-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2011
tiarachel85 said:
Still no signs of visa issuance after almost 15 days of DD encashed. Anyone on the same boat?
Yup, My DD was encashed before 25 days or so.
I think we have to wait.

fireworks

Feb 2, 2011
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-02-2010
Doc's Request.
18-03-2010
AOR Received.
30-04-2010
File Transfer...
30-03-2010
Med's Request
04-07-2011
Med's Done....
18-07-2011
Interview........
09-06-2011 Int Result: More Docs Request
Passport Req..
04-07-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-09-2011
tiarachel85 said:
I too had sent PP on 20th July and DD encashed during last week of August. So same things going on.
Do let me know if you get PP. I can then predict my time line also.
Rgds.

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sam12 said:
Dear All,

I got reply from new delhi office after more than 30 days. I asked them that i can not access my online status and how much time it will take ?

how much time it will take for checking background investigation ? please advice
What exactly did they reply?

tiarachel85

Champion Member
Jun 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fireworks said:
I too had sent PP on 20th July and DD encashed during last week of August. So same things going on.
Do let me know if you get PP. I can then predict my time line also.
Rgds.
OK WILL LET YOU KNOW FOR SURE. INCASE YOU GET IT BEFORE ME THEN YOU ALSO LET ME KNOW PLEASE.

sam12

Jul 13, 2011
yukon said:
What exactly did they reply?
They reply

Under Canada’s immigration legislation, all immigrant applications are subject to statutory requirements, including medical and background checks. These requirements must be satisfied before an applicant may be granted permanent resident status. In this context, certain background investigations are being conducted in connection with your application. As these investigations are conducted by outside agencies, we have no purview over the processing time. We are therefore unable to give an exact time frame in which we expect to conclude the verifications on this case.

For now, there is no action required on your part. Please be assured that as soon as the checks are completed the next steps in this application will be determined. Until then, we will not be able to provide any additional information on this case.

Delays in the processing of visa applications are always disappointing to all concerned, but rest assured that all efforts are being made to ensure efficient and expeditious processing of all visa applications.

What its mean ? How much more time they will take ? please advice any senior member

poonam_d

Jun 10, 2008
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2011 (didn't make it...this time)
Hi!

I am a new member! I just applied last week!. Anyone who applied the same time may join in...so that we could start our long & anxious wait together!

I applied for NOC 0631.

lika

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
02-03-2011
Med's Request
26-04-2011
Med's Done....
07-05-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-04-2011 (PCC and PP submitted June 2nd)
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 12, 2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
sam12 said:
Dear All,

Hello Sam12

How did u communicate to CHC ND? I want to mail them also. Can I send a letter to the address to which we sent our DD, PCC, PPs etc. Can I address the letter to the immigration officer? Please let me know if there is any email address as well, and which is the best way.

lika

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
02-03-2011
Med's Request
26-04-2011
Med's Done....
07-05-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 12, 2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
hello sam12

Hello Sam12

How did u communicate to CHC ND? I want to mail them also. Can I send a letter to the address to which we sent our DD, PCC, PPs etc. Can I address the letter to the immigration officer? Please let me know if there is any email address as well, and which is the best way.

I also saw ur reply. Maybe that is the standard format of their reply. But they encash the RPRF fee before the background check are over? My RPRF was encashed on June 14th.

sam12

Jul 13, 2011
hello lika ,

The best way to communicate to chc nd is vide mail. yes you can send letter but mail is the best option they will reply you mail with in 30 days. you can find the email address from there website cic.gov in newdelhi section.

lika

Star Member
Jun 13, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC ND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2010
AOR Received.
02-03-2011
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
02-03-2011
Med's Request
26-04-2011
Med's Done....
07-05-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 12, 2011
LANDED..........
April 2012
sam12 said:
hello lika ,

The best way to communicate to chc nd is vide mail. yes you can send letter but mail is the best option they will reply you mail with in 30 days. you can find the email address from there website cic.gov in newdelhi section.

Thank you sam12.