+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Passport Tracking Thread

S

sandeep714

amilatan said:
Good morning Guys,,,surprisingly,,got PR confirmation mail from new delhi high commission,detailas as below,
application submission-3/1/10
application reviewed n sent to new delhi-3/3/10
application started processing-12/1/11(letter asking for PP+RPRF+PCC+medicals undeliverd,,,went back)
18feb recived mail regarding undeliverd letter,so changed my mailing address,
recieved same letter with same request on 27/5/2011 on new address,
medicals delivered on 21/6/11,,,
rprf+pp+pcc sent on 4/7/11(delivered by speedpost).
1/8/11 enquired personally to NDVO,got a letter of expect reply in 10 working days.
5/8/11 recieved mail regarding Approval of PR & passports sent with CPR on 3/8/11.
surprisingly my ecas is "INPROCESS" since 01/2011,,never changed,,even today its same ,,
Thank you very much for all ur info provided which kept my hopes alive of getting PR n passports at earliest,,thanks once again
Many many congrats! Best of luck

S

sandeep714

Hi friends,

Anxiously waiting for updates this weel...

Best of luck to all waiting for visas!

-Sandeep

shergill

Mar 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30april,2010
Doc's Request.
25aug,2010, full dcos. sent in december,2010
IELTS Request
already sent with application
Med's Request
15th feb.,2013
Med's Done....
2nd april
Passport Req..
with MR
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
party......party......party......party......party......party......party......party......tell us when and where :p
Vakta said:
Hi everyone,my application status is as following:
Application filed:November 30,2010
File transferred to New Delhi Office:28th April,2011
Medical and passport request:2nd June,2011
Medical on:15th June,2011
Passport submitted:4th July,2011
Here I want to know that how many days it may take for CHC to return my passport back as my hubby lives in US and he wants to come back to India during this Diwali so we are very much worried for this as online status says it's IN PROCESS and we didn't get any reply from CHC about receiving our passports.
Awaiting for advice from experienced people.
Thanking you.

-Vakta

barkat123

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Hi,

Anybody please tell me is there any appointment do we have to take prior to come at Immigration office New Delhi
I would like to collect my PPs manually which are stayed there since 6 weeks

I have sent fax them to deliver PPs at new address (3 weeks before) but nothing yet come not even response to my email which I sent a week before
I hope if we go to CHC New Delhi we may get our PPs in our hand

Please input your comments

Thanks
Barkat

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
barkat123 said:
Hi,

Anybody please tell me is there any appointment do we have to take prior to come at Immigration office New Delhi

I have sent fax them to deliver PPs at new address (3 weeks before) but nothing yet come not even response to my email which I sent a week before

Thanks
Barkat
No appointment. Visitor times are 11-12 pm Monday to Thursday. Reach there by 10 latest & put in your query at the window. They then call out your name & tell you the appropriate answer.

Jalap

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 November, 2003
Doc's Request.
May 20, 2008
AOR Received.
November 25. 2003
Med's Request
Re-medical: 2 February, 2011
Med's Done....
15 March, 2011
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
6 May, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28 September, 2011
LANDED..........
Waiting
yukon said:
No appointment. Visitor times are 11-12 pm Monday to Thursday. Reach there by 10 latest & put in your query at the window. They then call out your name & tell you the appropriate answer.
My ECAS status changed to decision made on 21 June, 2011 and even after 7 weeks, I have not received my passports back yet. This delay is killing me. I am also planning to visit CHC ND in person and inquire about my passports. But will they entertain it? If it is worth it, I will go there. You see, I am from Nepal and I will have to make lots of arrangement to get there. What is your take on it?

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jalap said:
My ECAS status changed to decision made on 21 June, 2011 and even after 7 weeks, I have not received my passports back yet. This delay is killing me. I am also planning to visit CHC ND in person and inquire about my passports. But will they entertain it? If it is worth it, I will go there. You see, I am from Nepal and I will have to make lots of arrangement to get there. What is your take on it?
I believe passports for Nepalese applicants are sent through diplomatic courier to their office in Kathmandu. So it is quite possible that your passport may be either on the way or at the office. However if you do want to make the trip all the way to Delhi, it may not be worth it, because they may refuse to give it in person.

Pls. first write an e-mail to CHC, Delhi asking for an appointment to come in person to collect the passports. They would then (if allowed) give you a specific date & time to come and collect the passports.

I suggested to barkat123 to go without an appointment because if you are staying in or around Delhi then it does not matter that much even if you are not entertained at CHC. However if you stay somewhere down South or in Gujarat or West Bengal I would then advise you to take an appointment on e-mail before going in person.

Rgds,

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is your status already Decision made. If yes for how many weeks?

barkat123 said:
Hi,

Thanks
Barkat

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
I am a pre june applicant. When I sent doc to SGVO, I was single. Now I am married. I need to fill up the forms for my wife and me also. As u know, visa office has introduced new forms, should I download newer forms or use the forms I saved in my disk while I sent?

mehulca

Oct 9, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2010
Doc's Request.
24-06-2010
AOR Received.
27-07-2010
IELTS Request
Result submitted with other documents
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
08-11-2012
Med's Done....
20-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
08-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-02-2013 received on 25-02-2013
LANDED..........
April 2013
I think you should use old forms (applicable @ when you apply).

Lets wait for seniors view on the same.

deba_avik

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2010
Doc's Request.
07-04-2010
AOR Received.
29-07-2010 (2nd AOR)
File Transfer...
14-04-2010
Med's Request
In Process since March 05, 2012
Med's Done....
Waiting
mehulca said:
I think you should use old forms (applicable @ when you apply).

Lets wait for seniors view on the same.
Thanks, friend, let's see what others opinions.

NKKD Hortons

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2011, CC charged: 26-09-2011
AOR Received.
PER on 24-10-2011
Hi All,

Is there anyone in this thread who has applied to the New Delhi Office while living in USA? If yes, did you send your passports across to NDVO by post or what did you do? I can see that NDVO is processing very quickly . You all have been an inspiration to convince my husband (PA) to apply for the PR. Thank you for that. I already sent my application but if I do not make it into the cap, then I will send another application in a different NOC for which I can be the PA. I hope to hear some reply from you.

All the best for those who are anxiously waiting for your PR.

delchd

Apr 1, 2010
yukon said:
Hi guys.....has anyone tried to visit CHC,New Delhi in the past few days to know their application status.

sjm

Jun 25, 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 2013
LANDED..........
June 2014
Hello Every one..

Online services

NOTE: Due to regular maintenance, CIC online services will not be available:

Saturday, August 13, 2011, from 8:00 a.m. EST to 12:00 p.m. EST
Sunday, August 14, 2011, from 12:00 a.m. EST to 6:00 a.m. EST

Best of luck ...

DarKnight

Feb 26, 2011

Hi! All,

By the grace of God (the almighty), we finally have our Passports back with beautiful looking Canada Visas.

Thank you all for your support (in any way whatsoever). I really appreciate it.

Regards,
DK
P.S.: The Dark Night has ended and its the beginning of a new and bright day. :)