+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Passport Tracking Thread

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NDVOn tries on all phone numbers given in your application, mostly B2B. In case none of the calls are answered, then they may contact you using mail or e-mail. But again this will slowdown your process.

Suggestion from my side: Save the NDVO number in your mobile and give top priority to it.

Good luck!

rupesh nayak said:
To my friends who got their medical, :( :( :( Confusion :( :( :(

I want to know that any one got any phone calls to you or your employees from NDVO, who got their medical ?

How many forum member got the phone call from NDVO ?

If we or our employees will not able to receive the phone call from NDVO by some reason then what happen ?

Please respond me.

Thank's

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miranda said:
Hi Everybody,
I have done my Medicals in Sept 2010. I have sent the passports to NDVO too. I have not yet received my much-awaited maple leaf stamped visas. I have mailed them a number of times & each time the reply is background checks are being conducted. My medicals will lapse in another 2 months. Friends....can you suggest what course of action should I take up? Very frustrating scenario.
I also done medical in sep 2010 and sent passports in oct 2010. Still waiting to get my passports back. I have FTH. Whenever, I do enquiry, they say, your BC is in progress. My medical also expiring in next 2 months. PCC's also expired? Not sure whether they will again ask for PCCs? Keep positive hope...one day things will be good. Sandeep is also in same boat.. :)-

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your case is taking indeed long time. My assessment is that they will not ask for the PCC but if medicals expire they will be asking for the medicals.

I hope you get your Visas soon

tim50 said:
I also done medical in sep 2010 and sent passports in oct 2010. Still waiting to get my passports back. I have FTH. Whenever, I do enquiry, they say, your BC is in progress. My medical also expiring in next 2 months. PCC's also expired? Not sure whether they will again ask for PCCs? Keep positive hope...one day things will be good. Sandeep is also in same boat.. :)-

S

sandeep714

tim50 said:
Hi tim50,

You are very true that we are on the same boat. My medicals will also expire after three months, my pcc's are already expired, my IELTS has also expired!!!

Don't know what will happen next...??

-Sandeep

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
sandeep714 said:
The safest way to move funds through bank draft.

You cannot take more than ten thousand dollars in cash. Its illeagle to do so.

Hope this will help!

-Sandeep
It is not illegal to carry more than CAD10,000/- in cash. But if you are carrying more than this amount per head you have to mention it on the customs declaration form at POE.

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
Canadalover2011 said:
Hi

June was a dream month as far as VISAs are concerned. When will the next lot of VISA issuance start?

Best of luck to all.
After September ends i guess.

Canadalover2011

Star Member
Jun 19, 2011
nitroxn said:
After September ends i guess.
What will they do till September? According to the table, some really lucky ones got VISAs within 20-25 days, and some unlucky ones are still waiting for more than 6 months or so. Why such a major discrepancy? Do they issue Visas quarterly?

Thanks

laklak

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
26 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
15 Apr 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs on 08th April 2010
File Transfer...
30 Mar 2010
Med's Request
29th Mar 2011
Med's Done....
08th Apr 2011
Passport Req..
29th Mar 2011
I Received this from ND VO...

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team, where it may take several more days for a final review to take place to ensure all requirements have met for visa issuance.

This file is currently pending final review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as the review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants in case any further documentation or information is required. If the officer is satisfied all requirements have been met, visas will be issued, following which we will return the passports to the applicant by registered mail. Kindly note that it can take several days for registered mail to reach its destination.

Please be advised that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. We can assure you that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

jimmy_kallarackal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
Med's Request
March-16-2011
Med's Done....
April-18-2011
Passport Req..
18-May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2011
LANDED..........
27-Oct-2011
We received your application for permanent residence on September 29, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 31, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on March 16, 2011.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Since 26/06/11 its showing as decision made but yet have not received the passport, where to inquire about the same how much time does it take to send the passport back after decision made and where to contact to track about my passport as it has been more than 20 days.

PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPP

sam12

Jul 13, 2011
Dear laklak ,

i got the reply when i ask how much more time it will take

Please be advised that the status of your application has not changed since our last reply to you. Our office cannot provide you with an update of your case status by email on a regular basis, but rest assured we will contact you when your file has reached the next processing stage.

In order to serve all clients better, we will be unable to answer further correspondence at this time.

We trust that this information will be of assistance

more than 30 days has gone . shall i mail to them again as i do not know how much more time it will take
guide me !!

Jalap

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 November, 2003
Doc's Request.
May 20, 2008
AOR Received.
November 25. 2003
Med's Request
Re-medical: 2 February, 2011
Med's Done....
15 March, 2011
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
6 May, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28 September, 2011
LANDED..........
Waiting
jimmy_kallarackal said:

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on January 31, 2011. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Since 26/06/11 its showing as decision made but yet have not received the passport, where to inquire about the same how much time does it take to send the passport back after decision made and where to contact to track about my passport as it has been more than 20 days.

PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPP
Dear Jimmy,
I am in the same boat. I received PPR and had sent my passports to ND VO on May 6, 2011. My ECAS status changed to Decision Made on 21 June, 2011. I have not received my PPs either. I have been told that summer is a busy time at the visa office and it can take 3 to 5 weeks to get the passports back. So lets just wait I guess.
Jalap

jimmy_kallarackal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
Med's Request
March-16-2011
Med's Done....
April-18-2011
Passport Req..
18-May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2011
LANDED..........
27-Oct-2011
Dear Jalap,

So any idea when we would be receiving passports or did you try to inquire about the same.?

You are from which location?

jimmy_kallarackal

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29 2010
Med's Request
March-16-2011
Med's Done....
April-18-2011
Passport Req..
18-May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
22-June-2011
LANDED..........
27-Oct-2011
SENIOR PLEASE GUIDE HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKES ND VO TO SENT PASSPORT BACK AS ITS SHOWING DECISION MADE.[/b][/b][/i][/u]

PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPP

Jalap

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24 November, 2003
Doc's Request.
May 20, 2008
AOR Received.
November 25. 2003
Med's Request
Re-medical: 2 February, 2011
Med's Done....
15 March, 2011
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
6 May, 2011
VISA ISSUED...
28 September, 2011
LANDED..........
Waiting
jimmy_kallarackal said:
Dear Jalap,

So any idea when we would be receiving passports or did you try to inquire about the same.?

You are from which location?
I am from Nepal. I will wait for a couple of weeks. If nothing happens then I will send Case Specific Inquiry to the ND VO.