Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
ish_chopra2004 said:
Congrats Indira.... and best of luck for your future.
I am still waiting for my passport as i have mailed it to CIC ND visa office on 3 Nov, 2011.
How much time more thy would require to stamp it...... I am just wondering whats going on.... My status is still in process.....
Thanks Ish :) I guess you submitted them on Nov 2010? I wish you receive them stamped soon.. I am guessing they have NO logical queue for this last stage of the process..

Hang in there, your tide is on the way!

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
gireep said:
Congratulations Indira!!!!
Best Wishes...
-Gireep
Thanks Gireep :)

Indira Prabhakaran.

Ananth B

Jun 2, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
19-02-2010
Med's Request
09-03-2011
Med's Done....
17-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2011
LANDED..........
05-12-2011
Hai

I have sent my applications for PR - Canada under Federal skilled Worker on 2009 to New Delhi office in India. I got my medicals and submitted the same on March 2011. I heard that, as of now the visa stamping has been stopped due to change in the new rules by the Canadian Govt. Is it true ? How long i had to wait to get my visa ? Can anyone tell me when the new rules will be implemented in 2011 ?

Help me out please ...........

manish82

Jul 2, 2010
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
05-07-2010
IELTS Request
Cleared : Apr'10 with 7.5 bands
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
31-01-2011 (Dated 20-01-2011)
Med's Done....
02-02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Congratulations Indira..

Have a pleasant, prousporous and peaceful life ahead in Canada..

God Bless

-Manish

indira_prab said:
Folks :) So we received the passports with maple leaves today :):):)

I'm yet to see the same, Prab is couriering it to me and I'll get to SEE it tomorrow.

Thanks for all your support folks!

This forum made it possible and I'm so grateful to all of you. This forum and family here are a 'God Send' for me and I'd definitely want to be in touch with all of you for many more years to come..

I never thought I could apply all by myself and be successful in the first place.. Most of you here know me as a 'Senior' and a person who knows so much about FSW and immigrating to Canada that she started her own blog on immigration experiences to help spread the info around.. Let me me tell you I was a very different person 8 months back when i discovered his forum. All i had then was a 'Dream', a secret dream to live in Canada for the rest of my life.

This forum and friends here, gave me the courage to face it alone. I took a couple of months break from work and ran around to prepare the application. Those months were among the hardest and most sleepless for me ::).. One hurdle after another non stop and I must mention my thanks to Anil and FMA for being around then to help me. For those of you wondering what I'm talking about, you might want to realize that I was among the very few people here with TOO MANY doubts and queries and so many silly fears but I did not hesitate to ask them here.. And yes, all my queries were answered right away and now my prayers are answered too..

I once again take this opportunity to thank every one of you for being around and helping people like me. This forum is all about people willing to help round the clock.

No, I'm not leaving this forum and family here :) I will be around until ALL of us get visas and then we will switch over to our fb group(Yet to be created). The NDVO specific fb group is up and running though :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

manish82

Jul 2, 2010
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
05-07-2010
IELTS Request
Cleared : Apr'10 with 7.5 bands
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02-02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Not exactly..

You can follow this thread and can see the # of updates made in last couple of weeks.. You will get the idea how many people have got their visas.. So buddy yours good news may be around the corner..

Do you mind adding yourself to the tracker..

God bless!!

-Manish

Ananth B said:
Hai

I have sent my applications for PR - Canada under Federal skilled Worker on 2009 to New Delhi office in India. I got my medicals and submitted the same on March 2011. I heard that, as of now the visa stamping has been stopped due to change in the new rules by the Canadian Govt. Is it true ? How long i had to wait to get my visa ? Can anyone tell me when the new rules will be implemented in 2011 ?

Help me out please ...........

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
manish82 said:
Congratulations Indira..
Have a pleasant, prousporous and peaceful life ahead in Canada..
God Bless
-Manish
Thanks Manish :).. Getting myself added to your tracker did the trick i guess ;)

Indira Prabhakaran.

Ananth B

Jun 2, 2011
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
19-02-2010
Med's Request
09-03-2011
Med's Done....
17-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2011
LANDED..........
05-12-2011
Thank you Manish

I am waiting for postman

manish82 said:
Not exactly..

You can follow this thread and can see the # of updates made in last couple of weeks.. You will get the idea how many people have got their visas.. So buddy yours good news may be around the corner..

Do you mind adding yourself to the tracker..

God bless!!

-Manish

vinay push

May 8, 2011
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 JAN 2010
Doc's Request.
16 MAR 2010
AOR Received.
14 APR 2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
24 MAR 2010
Med's Request
23 FEB 2011
Med's Done....
23 MAR 2011
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
23 MAR 2011 / 25 APR 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27 MAY 2011
LANDED..........
IN AUGUST TO CALGARY
indira_prab said:

I'm yet to see the same, Prab is couriering it to me and I'll get to SEE it tomorrow.

This forum made it possible and I'm so grateful to all of you. This forum and family here are a 'God Send' for me and I'd definitely want to be in touch with all of you for many more years to come..

I never thought I could apply all by myself and be successful in the first place.. Most of you here know me as a 'Senior' and a person who knows so much about FSW and immigrating to Canada that she started her own blog on immigration experiences to help spread the info around.. Let me me tell you I was a very different person 8 months back when i discovered his forum. All i had then was a 'Dream', a secret dream to live in Canada for the rest of my life.

This forum and friends here, gave me the courage to face it alone. I took a couple of months break from work and ran around to prepare the application. Those months were among the hardest and most sleepless for me ::).. One hurdle after another non stop and I must mention my thanks to Anil and FMA for being around then to help me. For those of you wondering what I'm talking about, you might want to realize that I was among the very few people here with TOO MANY doubts and queries and so many silly fears but I did not hesitate to ask them here.. And yes, all my queries were answered right away and now my prayers are answered too..

I once again take this opportunity to thank every one of you for being around and helping people like me. This forum is all about people willing to help round the clock.

No, I'm not leaving this forum and family here :) I will be around until ALL of us get visas and then we will switch over to our fb group(Yet to be created). The NDVO specific fb group is up and running though :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Congrats Indira,,,
Regards
Vinay

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
vinay push said:
Congrats Indira,,,
Regards
Vinay
Thanks Vinay :)

Indira Prabhakaran.

KK_2011

Mar 7, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2010
File Transfer...
13-12-2010
Med's Request
1-3-2011
Med's Done....
16-3-2011, recvd 30-3-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
1-3-2011, Sent 12-4-2011
VISA ISSUED...
28-7-2011/DM:1/8/2011;PP recvd:3/8/2011
LANDED..........
Soon!
Hi Manish,
Can you please add me to the thread. My details are as follows:

VO: ND
File Transfer: Dec 13, 2010
In Process: Feb 24, 2011
Med Req: Mar 1, 2011
Meds Done: Mar 16, 2011
PP Submit: April 12, 2011
RPRF encashed: April 19, 2011
Foreign Travel: Yes

Thanks!

adidadream

Jun 3, 2011
Hello all,

My application status is as below, Anyone's application around this time has made decision yet? When can I expect the final decision? Thank you in advance ::))

We received your application for permanent residence on March 1, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on May 21, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on May 27, 2010. The New Delhi office may contact you.

S

sandeep714

indira_prab said:

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Hi Indira Prabhakaran,

Many many congratulations to you for getting your visa. May God bless you with healthy and wealthy life in Canada.

-Sandeep

yukon

Apr 6, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indira_prab said:

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.
Many Congrats Indira. You have been quite an active member on the forum & given lot of motivation & confidence to other members !! Your "positive optimism" is very healthty & contagious!!!

I wish you all the best for your new life in Canada.

Rgds,
Yukon

KANA

Jun 2, 2011
DEAR Members i sent my RPRF MEDICALS PCC ON 23 april . MY MEdicals were done on april 1. still my ecas shows in process only .not even medicals received, my RPRFwas encashed on 5 may. people before me have received passports .i am worried ,kindly clarify

S

sandeep714

KANA said:
DEAR Members i sent my RPRF MEDICALS PCC ON 23 april . MY MEdicals were done on april 1. still my ecas shows in process only .not even medicals received, my RPRFwas encashed on 5 may. people before me have received passports .i am worried ,kindly clarify
Dear Kana,

Congrats for submitting the medicals, rprf and passports. See, there is no time frame for the the visa stamping. Its very unpredictable. So wait for atleast 30 - 60 days. Meantime send your details through a standard format to Manish and be a part of tracker. This format is available in the previous threads. Hope this may help you

Sandeep