+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Passport Tracking Thread

canaspirant

Feb 10, 2011
sandeep714 said:
Congrats friend for getting the visa. After how much days you got the visa after submitting passports?

-Sandeep
My story is long Sandeep.. My process got delayed due to the birth of my princess. And I submitted my passports in Jan dude...

gireep

Star Member
May 1, 2011
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2011
LANDED..........
23rd sept 2011
Hi Sandeep,

I have ordered CAIPS notes through http://www.caips.ca/ last week....There are other websites that provide the same service...there is no particular reason that I went with this....I ordered the basic and that is raw file with no interpretation....it takes about 5 weeks......they are going to send via email....a pdf file.....

any other questions...let me know...

-Gireep

sandeep714 said:
Hi Manish,

I want to order CAIPS notes for my case. Please let me know how to do this?

-Sandeep

canaspirant

Feb 10, 2011
manish82 said:
cool.. many congratulations buddy.. I know you are one of those guy who have waited more than couple of years due to some reasons..
Salute to you and your patience.. And very happy to see ultimately you got what you wanted.. BTW when you are planning to land?

Cheers!!

-Manish
Thanks Manish.. Yeah man.. I started out in Apr-May 2009.. and gosh 2 years have flown by.. Birth of my princess did not help fasten process one bit.. I have no idea of when to land man..this actually came as a surprise... So I really havent thot about it..sometime during thanksgiving this year man.. I still have lotsa things to take care here... so I am in no hurry to ..Approx is Oct-Nov coz my expiry is set to 20 dec 2011..

I know you have been waiting for a long time.. I am sure its not gonna be long dude... Coz They will need to give you 3 months of time prior to landing expiry date.. We will catch up as soon as you get your visa and see what we can do man... We ll keep in touch man...

canaspirant

Feb 10, 2011
gireep said:
Congratulations on getting your VISA and good luck on your way to Canada...have a wonderful life ahead.... :) :) :) :)

we are encouraged by such news and hope to hear the same from all friends here..... :) :) :)

-Gireep :) :) :)
Thanks man.. All I can say to people here is that once your RPRF is accepted..you just need to be patient.. I told this to some folks before.. You will see people getting theirs stamped in 2 weeks of passport submission. But for people like me and Manish , its been a long wait.. I have been in this forum for 2 years now and rarely have I seen visas rejected once RPRF is accepted[Actually not 1 i have heard of] .. So just imagine as if you have not submitted anything and keep doing you what you do best..

You all will get your visas stamped... God bless man !!

manish82

Jul 2, 2010
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
05-07-2010
IELTS Request
Cleared : Apr'10 with 7.5 bands
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
31-01-2011 (Dated 20-01-2011)
Med's Done....
02-02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Hay brother many thanks for your wishes.. Will definately in touch..

Good luck for your preparation..

-Manish

canaspirant said:
Thanks Manish.. Yeah man.. I started out in Apr-May 2009.. and gosh 2 years have flown by.. Birth of my princess did not help fasten process one bit.. I have no idea of when to land man..this actually came as a surprise... So I really havent thot about it..sometime during thanksgiving this year man.. I still have lotsa things to take care here... so I am in no hurry to ..Approx is Oct-Nov coz my expiry is set to 20 dec 2011..

I know you have been waiting for a long time.. I am sure its not gonna be long dude... Coz They will need to give you 3 months of time prior to landing expiry date.. We will catch up as soon as you get your visa and see what we can do man... We ll keep in touch man...

S

sandeep714

gireep said:
Hi Sandeep,

I have ordered CAIPS notes through http://www.caips.ca/ last week....There are other websites that provide the same service...there is no particular reason that I went with this....I ordered the basic and that is raw file with no interpretation....it takes about 5 weeks......they are going to send via email....a pdf file.....

any other questions...let me know...

-Gireep
Thanks a lot dear

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Congrats brother....welcome to canada

canaspirant said:
Hello folks...

God almighty has been kind to me and my family.. After a wait period of 2 years... I have finally received my visa today.. man.. its been long and frustrating and i had almost given up.. well cant say much.. i am not active on this thread but watch it every day. And I wanted to thank some senior folks on their help..

@ CAPR..whereever you are man.. We will meet...

For folks who have been waiting for a long time.. all I can say is patience pays..Never once did i contact CHC or mail them..I just left it to them.. and actually did not expect anything.. May god bless all with their visas soon.. may god be kind to one and all...

Good luck and god bless...

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
I would suggest man...if you can fly in a month....simple reason...as you are coming with a kid will be difficult for her in colder weather......right now is the perfrct time....like yesterday it rained here but the temprature was nice.....again a personal choice.....

canaspirant said:

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
canaspirant said:
Hello folks...

God almighty has been kind to me and my family.. After a wait period of 2 years... I have finally received my visa today.. man.. its been long and frustrating and i had almost given up.. well cant say much.. i am not active on this thread but watch it every day. And I wanted to thank some senior folks on their help..

@ CAPR..whereever you are man.. We will meet...

For folks who have been waiting for a long time.. all I can say is patience pays..Never once did i contact CHC or mail them..I just left it to them.. and actually did not expect anything.. May god bless all with their visas soon.. may god be kind to one and all...

Good luck and god bless...
wow congrats mate, enjoy the weekend

manish82

Jul 2, 2010
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
05-07-2010
IELTS Request
Cleared : Apr'10 with 7.5 bands
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02-02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
I second Gav here.. infact this is one the reason for me to wait for visa so eagerly.. as I want to land in Canada before winter so that my family including 8 months old daughter may have enough time to settle in new country and weather..

-Manish

Gav said:
I would suggest man...if you can fly in a month....simple reason...as you are coming with a kid will be difficult for her in colder weather......right now is the perfrct time....like yesterday it rained here but the temprature was nice.....again a personal choice.....

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Just to add....the winters are harsh.....yes if you have a car thats ok.....but for the initial period you won't have the car...you will be using the public transport and you may be required to walk in wind and snow......so not easy....its better to be a little comfortable before the winters comes....rest is your personal choice..

Cheers
Gav

manish82 said:
I second Gav here.. infact this is one the reason for me to wait for visa so eagerly.. as I want to land in Canada before winter so that my family including 8 months old daughter may have enough time to settle in new country and weather..

-Manish

Sans_May2010

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
Nomination.....
Docs received at Visa Office on Oct 18, 2010
Med's Request
June 23, 2013 & April 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013 & March 10, 2014
Passport Req..
June 23, 2013 & April 7, 2014
A quick question Folks

I submitted my complete documents in the delhi visa office in Oct 2010. If the process gets delayed and if I asked for a Medical/passport submission after two years, do I need to get another PCC as the one I took is already 9 months old and it will be too older by the time I am asked to submit passport and medical report or the one I already submitted would be enough?

I struggled a lot to get PCC from UAE and Yemen and I cant think of doing it again in a later period

Thanks, Sans_May2010

vicky_delhi

Star Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2009
File Transfer...
27-Oct-2010
Med's Done....
25-Oct-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2011
LANDED..........
Will depart in last week of April'2011
http://find-a-driving-school.ca/drivers-handbooks/ontario-g1-handbook-study-guide-online/

to download study guide for DL

canaspirant

Feb 10, 2011
Gav said:
Just to add....the winters are harsh.....yes if you have a car thats ok.....but for the initial period you won't have the car...you will be using the public transport and you may be required to walk in wind and snow......so not easy....its better to be a little comfortable before the winters comes....rest is your personal choice..

Cheers
Gav
Yeah I know what you guys are talking about. But contractually I have to serve a 90 day notice in my current org. And Yeah man I have a daughter who is turning 1 next month.. So all the things associated with the 1 year needs to be taken care of. If my current org transfers me..then ill probably land before oct-nov. But if not..ill have to bear the winter this time and move em. I keep you guys posted.

@Manish.. I have a slight feeling that yours will get done in the next 2 weeks.. Just a hunch man...

S

sandeep714

Sans_May2010 said:
A quick question Folks

I submitted my complete documents in the delhi visa office in Oct 2010. If the process gets delayed and if I asked for a Medical/passport submission after two years, do I need to get another PCC as the one I took is already 9 months old and it will be too older by the time I am asked to submit passport and medical report or the one I already submitted would be enough?

I struggled a lot to get PCC from UAE and Yemen and I cant think of doing it again in a later period

Thanks, Sans_May2010
Hi dear,

I know its difficult to get a new PCC at the time of passport submision. But yes, its true you need a new PCC in future. God bless

-Sandeep