WAIVED
Passport Req..
23 MAR 2011 / 25 APR 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27 MAY 2011
LANDED..........
IN AUGUST TO CALGARY
Hi All,
I have been reading this forum from quiet a few weeks and find it extremely useful. I extend my thanks to all of you for sharing such valuable information and experience to guide others.
Please include my application timeline to the spreadsheet.
Find below the ecas status
"IN PROCESS"
"We received your application for permanent residence on January 29, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 16, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on March 24, 2010. The New Delhi office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 21, 2011. "

I have a few querries in generel and am quiet convinced that I will find the answers in this forum.
  • After I sent my/my family passports to CHC ND, after 10 days (5 April 2011) I recieved a letter from CHC, ND including my son's passport and the request to submit fresh passport since the photo on the passport was at the birth (my son's age is 2.5 Y so considered OK to send that passport as rules allow photo on the passport not earlier than 3 y). As a result I had to urgently apply for his new passport and sent both(old/new) passports to CHC on 25 APR 2011. Does this causes delay in backgroud checks? My son has travelled to US once
  • I have travelled to US 4 times and my longest stay was 178 days on B2 visa. I did not submit FBI clearance. Can this cause some damage.
  • When is PR expected based on the trends
  • Till date there has been no verification call, neither to me or my current/previous employers. Is there a chance of getting any call now.
  • My current job NOC is different than what I applied (9212) and both are now not in FSW2, Can this pose damage
Thanks

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
hi all...

it's thursday in india....new day with new hopes...lets hope that thursday brings the good news/updates for people who are waiting to hear something from chc nd

all the best and good luck :)

dhgohel

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Ahemedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20 Nov 2009
File Transfer...
24 Feb 2010
Med's Request
04 Nov 2010
Med's Done....
12 Nov 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
04 Nov 2010 (with medical)
LANDED..........
19-Jun-2011
gagansingh said:
hi all...

it's thursday in india....new day with new hopes...lets hope that thursday brings the good news/updates for people who are waiting to hear something from chc nd

Good luck to all.

S

sandeep714

gagansingh said:
hi all...

Best of luck to all ;D ;D ;D

laklak

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
26 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
15 Apr 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs on 08th April 2010
File Transfer...
30 Mar 2010
Med's Request
29th Mar 2011
Med's Done....
08th Apr 2011
Passport Req..
29th Mar 2011

1) No Background check for your son(below 18 yrs)
2) If you stay is more then 6 months then you have to provide FBI certificate...Since they have not called for it...not required...
3)You will get ur visa shortly.
4)It is not necessary that you will get a call...but still you can get a call no guarantee...its upto ur VO.
5)NO DIFFERANCE TO UR CASE.....

vinay push said:
Hi All,
I have been reading this forum from quiet a few weeks and find it extremely useful. I extend my thanks to all of you for sharing such valuable information and experience to guide others.
Please include my application timeline to the spreadsheet.
Find below the ecas status
"IN PROCESS"
"We received your application for permanent residence on January 29, 2010.
We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on March 16, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Your application and supporting documents were received by the New Delhi office. They are pending review.
We transferred your application to the New Delhi office on March 24, 2010. The New Delhi office may contact you.
Your application was reviewed and we started processing on February 21, 2011. "

I have a few querries in generel and am quiet convinced that I will find the answers in this forum.
  • After I sent my/my family passports to CHC ND, after 10 days (5 April 2011) I recieved a letter from CHC, ND including my son's passport and the request to submit fresh passport since the photo on the passport was at the birth (my son's age is 2.5 Y so considered OK to send that passport as rules allow photo on the passport not earlier than 3 y). As a result I had to urgently apply for his new passport and sent both(old/new) passports to CHC on 25 APR 2011. Does this causes delay in backgroud checks? My son has travelled to US once
  • I have travelled to US 4 times and my longest stay was 178 days on B2 visa. I did not submit FBI clearance. Can this cause some damage.
  • When is PR expected based on the trends
  • Till date there has been no verification call, neither to me or my current/previous employers. Is there a chance of getting any call now.
  • My current job NOC is different than what I applied (9212) and both are now not in FSW2, Can this pose damage
Thanks

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
bugslife said:
Seniors; please advise...

1. I got Visa & Landing papers for myself and my wife. Now i am planning to go alone first, and then after 3-4 months she will come. Is that ok? thats ok if you are principal applicant otherwise she has to go first or go along with you

2. If i go alone, is there any exemption in carrying funds, or shall i have to carry total. If then what about my wife by the time she comes..? no there is no exemption you have to carry total funds

3. Is the Scotia bank account process costly to carry settlement funds? yes a little bit then TC, not a better bank though there are better option in banks

4. Do we have to open NRI account / joint account now for future purpose? that is entirely up to you

-BugsLife

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Landed on 5th May

ankit_20 said:
Your Options are Cash, TC, Draft and Transfer through Scotia Bank

I chose the Scotia Bank option. It takes about 20 days to open the account and then 5 days to transfer the fund.

Choose the Branch location carefully where u want to opent the account, you would be required to go in person to that branch to activate the account
Thanks Ankit for the info,

BTW, today I got snail mail from ND VO saying that my RPRF DD was en-cashed on May 5th 2011.

Thanks & Reg,
Krishna

raj11

Star Member
Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR : 05/10/2010, 2nd AOR :15/02/2011, In Process: 08/05/2012
Hi Forum Members,

Initial Application to CIO : 7 May 2010
NOC : 0213
Visa Office : New Delhi
1st AOR Received from CIO through email : 05 Oct 2010
Full Documents sent to New Delhi Visa Office : 27 Jan 2011
2nd AOR Received through ordinary mail : 15 Feb 2011 (dated 9th Feb)
from New Delhi Visa Office

E-Cas Status :

Permanent Residence Application Status

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) Eligibility Review Complete (When Clicking this it shows the below lines)

Permanent Residence
We received your application for permanent residence on May 7, 2010.

We reviewed your application and sent you a letter on October 5, 2010. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the Sydney, Nova Scotia - C-50 office. They are pending review.

I wonder how come they issued second AOR to me from New Delhi Visa Office as my status shows that it is still with the CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia C-50 Office

My Question here is : It should show that the documents are pending review with New Delhi Visa Office but it is showing as Sydney, Nova Scotia C-50 Office.

Iam really confused with this please anyone give u'r ideas.

I need u'r suggestions about what does this E-Cas Status conveys to me.

Raj.

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
Hey Manish,

Got my passport back with the visa. Request you to update the tracker and a big thank you

gireep

Star Member
May 1, 2011
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2011
LANDED..........
23rd sept 2011
Hi Odin,

Congratutions on getting you VISA. Best wishes to you. :) :) :)

By the way, has you eCas status changed to 'Decision Made'...

Thanks
Gireep :) :)

V

visheshmalhotra13

Odin,

One more thing...how did you get visa, via normal post or speed post, please share.

V

visheshmalhotra13

One general question,

Does ND VO informs when your DD is encashed...please share your views.

bugslife

Jun 23, 2010
India
Visa Office......
N.D
NOC Code......
XXXX
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Interview........
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
Successfully landed...
@ Jassi, Thanks a lot for your reply..

Everything is clear, but what do you suggest for funds. TC or Scotia? What you have chosen?

-BugsLife

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
NO

visheshmalhotra13 said:
One general question,

Does ND VO informs when your DD is encashed...please share your views.