File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Interview........
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
Successfully landed...
Simple logic sir.. if your passports dispatched tuesday after the ecas updates over, then that tuesday no update in ECAS. your packet might reach you in 3-4 days, then first your visa comes, when your status is In Process.

2nd logic: If your passports dispatched on friday or monday, then absolutely tuesday your status changed to Decision Made. But you won't receive your cover till Thursday or Friday.

So There are two chances. I wish and recommend you wait for your postman first. Second choice Ecas. All the best. :)

-BugsLife :)

visheshmalhotra13 said:
Bugslife...

Just some information needed. You received your passports when ecas was showing "in process" and there was no medical received inside. plz share.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
tim50 said:
I agree Sandeep...Our patience is being tested but we are waiting since long time..so no harm to wait some more time...never give hopes....apna bhi din aayega.....One of my frinds got visa on last monday (his ecase still inprocess). his timelines are same as me...got after 7 months...
This is gross exaggeration. How can you keep somebody's passport for all this while. I can not understand. What if you needed to travel?
Let pray they send it back to you soon.

I wish you good luck.

S

sandeep714

canadaforall said:
This is gross exaggeration. How can you keep somebody's passport for all this while. I can not understand. What if you needed to travel?
Let pray they send it back to you soon.

I wish you good luck.
Thanks for your good wishes.

-Sandeep

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Landed on 5th May

vicky_delhi said:
Dear All,

Sorry, I was not in touch for some time. I landed in Toronto on 5th May, got my SIN/bank account. Now I am preparing for DL and looking for job. Landing was very smooth process and all the officers are very friendly. Everyone greets with Welcome to Canada. Even when anybody in general finds that you are new then he/she extends full support.

Now I rarely check updates on this so in case anyone wants to touch base or need any information please send message to me.
Regards
Vikas Kansal
Congrats Man. I landed on 5th May as well. I thought that you booked ur tickets for April.
Send me your no. we will touchbase

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gav said:
Guys .....with your wishes and the grace of god finally i made my landing today....here is the experience....

Well boarded an Air India flight to toronto...which was not bad........landed at pearson airport......went to the first counter don't which one was it .......gave the declaration card which was given to us in the flight then was directed to the immigration counter .....the lady was friend ....she asked for the landing papers.......asked how much money did we bring in ....never looked at it though ...when i asked i have a list of goods ....she directed us to immigration counter which was hidden....we were about to make an exit wiithout showing the list to anyone......then asked where the counter was ......directed properly met another officer who was again friendly ....he checked the list....looked at the pictures stamped the list and the picures and gave a copy to us.....and we were out of the air port where our friends were waiting.;.....went to mississagua......got the SIN card made again the lady was friendly...seeing us tired n all she advised us to strech a bit more so that you can have agood night sleep....enjoying the whether ....which is nice....tommorow....will start a new day with job search ..

Cheers
Gav
Excellent to see your post and wish you all the best n will get your dream job very soon. BTW, please share your experience now and then in your job search n climatic conditions so that it will definitely helps all of us.

Thanks in adv,
Krishna

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

ankit_20 said:
Congrats Man. I landed on 5th May as well. I thought that you booked ur tickets for April.
Send me your no. we will touchbase
Hello Ankit,

Can you advise me about the funds we need to carry initially. What's the process you followed ( I mean did you transfer funds to Canada bank on your name or some thing like that )..

Please advise, so that it will be useful info once we received our visa's.

Thanks & Reg,
Krishna

Tejendra

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
17 March 2010
AOR Received.
17 March 2010
File Transfer...
17 March 2010
Med's Request
29 March 2011
Med's Done....
8 April 2011
Passport Req..
29 March 2011
Dear All,

My address is again appeared in E-cas today. it was invisible since 14th feb.when status was changed to "in Process"

could anybody tell , what may be reason behind this address visibility.

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
thanks man...will surely share teh experience...well about the climate...i know people are like scared like it is very cold....when i landed the temprature outside was 9 degrees....but when i went out i didn't feel the cold that much...it was nice.......yes it gets cold in night .....but in the day time it is nice...i was in a Tshirt the whoel time never felt need of a jacket

krishnameister said:
Excellent to see your post and wish you all the best n will get your dream job very soon. BTW, please share your experience now and then in your job search n climatic conditions so that it will definitely helps all of us.

Thanks in adv,
Krishna

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
sent the number on PM brother

ankit_20 said:
Congrats Gav on your landing. Send me your no., we shall touch base soon

S

sandeep714

Tejendra said:
Dear All,

My address is again appeared in E-cas today. it was invisible since 14th feb.when status was changed to "in Process"

could anybody tell , what may be reason behind this address visibility.
Don't panic, something positive is going with your file. Gud luck

-Sandeep

krishnameister

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gav said:
thanks man...will surely share teh experience...well about the climate...i know people are like scared like it is very cold....when i landed the temprature outside was 9 degrees....but when i went out i didn't feel the cold that much...it was nice.......yes it gets cold in night .....but in the day time it is nice...i was in a Tshirt the whoel time never felt need of a jacket
Hello Gav,

I have sent a PM to you, Can you please check it.

Thanks & Reg,
Krishna

dhgohel

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Ahemedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20 Nov 2009
File Transfer...
24 Feb 2010
Med's Request
04 Nov 2010
Med's Done....
12 Nov 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
04 Nov 2010 (with medical)
LANDED..........
19-Jun-2011
krishnameister said:
Hello Gav,

I have sent a PM to you, Can you please check it.

Thanks & Reg,
Krishna
Hi,

I have one question for my friend, if this place is not right to ask this question, then please let me know the proper thread link.

Question: My friend's application status is under process at New Delhi CHC and he was single at the time of application, and now he is married, so how to include his wife application or how to update marital status or how to proceed in paying wife's application fee...

He has also changed his employment, so how to update this info with CHC.

Please guide if you can or let me know the proper thread to ask.

Thanks a lot in advance

laklak

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
26 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
15 Apr 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs on 08th April 2010
File Transfer...
30 Mar 2010
Med's Request
29th Mar 2011
Med's Done....
08th Apr 2011
Passport Req..
29th Mar 2011
He has to fill all the forms for co-applicant and most of all the docs he has sent for himself like PCC, educational quali docs (will give him more points),marriage certificate, birth certificate except ielts all other docs.... ;) ;) ;)
dhgohel said:
Hi,

I have one question for my friend, if this place is not right to ask this question, then please let me know the proper thread link.

Question: My friend's application status is under process at New Delhi CHC and he was single at the time of application, and now he is married, so how to include his wife application or how to update marital status or how to proceed in paying wife's application fee...

He has also changed his employment, so how to update this info with CHC.

Please guide if you can or let me know the proper thread to ask.

Thanks a lot in advance

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

krishnameister said:
Hello Ankit,

Can you advise me about the funds we need to carry initially. What's the process you followed ( I mean did you transfer funds to Canada bank on your name or some thing like that )..
Please advise, so that it will be useful info once we received our visa's.
Thanks & Reg,
Krishna
Your Options are Cash, TC, Draft and Transfer through Scotia Bank

I chose the Scotia Bank option. It takes about 20 days to open the account and then 5 days to transfer the fund.

Choose the Branch location carefully where u want to opent the account, you would be required to go in person to that branch to activate the account

bugslife

Jun 23, 2010
India
Visa Office......
N.D
NOC Code......
XXXX
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Interview........
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
Successfully landed...
Seniors; please advise...

1. I got Visa & Landing papers for myself and my wife. Now i am planning to go alone first, and then after 3-4 months she will come. Is that ok?

2. If i go alone, is there any exemption in carrying funds, or shall i have to carry total. If then what about my wife by the time she comes..?

3. Is the Scotia bank account process costly to carry settlement funds?

4. Do we have to open NRI account / joint account now for future purpose?

-BugsLife