Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2011
LANDED..........
23rd sept 2011
Hi Manish,

Thanks for your time and effort in putting together all our details.

All the best to you. Hope all the blues in the tracker goes green very very soon.

Thanks
Gireep

bugslife

Jun 23, 2010
India
Visa Office......
N.D
NOC Code......
XXXX
App. Filed.......
16-12-2009
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
03-03-2010
Med's Request
18-03-2011
Interview........
10-03-2011
LANDED..........
Successfully landed...
@ Jassi, indira_prab, Raj04, Hariranjith, mg78, manish82...

Thanks for your wishes, today my status is also changed to DECISION MADE [But there is no medicals received line inside, i can see only "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."] Is that ok?..... Seniors, pls advise me.

Thanks & All the best for your career.
-BugsLife

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Guys .....with your wishes and the grace of god finally i made my landing today....here is the experience....

Well boarded an Air India flight to toronto...which was not bad........landed at pearson airport......went to the first counter don't which one was it .......gave the declaration card which was given to us in the flight then was directed to the immigration counter .....the lady was friend ....she asked for the landing papers.......asked how much money did we bring in ....never looked at it though ...when i asked i have a list of goods ....she directed us to immigration counter which was hidden....we were about to make an exit wiithout showing the list to anyone......then asked where the counter was ......directed properly met another officer who was again friendly ....he checked the list....looked at the pictures stamped the list and the picures and gave a copy to us.....and we were out of the air port where our friends were waiting.;.....went to mississagua......got the SIN card made again the lady was friendly...seeing us tired n all she advised us to strech a bit more so that you can have agood night sleep....enjoying the whether ....which is nice....tommorow....will start a new day with job search ..

Cheers
Gav

V

visheshmalhotra13

Bugslife...

Just some information needed. You received your passports when ecas was showing "in process" and there was no medical received inside. plz share.

vicky_delhi

Star Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2009
File Transfer...
27-Oct-2010
Med's Done....
25-Oct-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2011
LANDED..........
Will depart in last week of April'2011
Landed on 5th May

Dear All,

Sorry, I was not in touch for some time. I landed in Toronto on 5th May, got my SIN/bank account. Now I am preparing for DL and looking for job. Landing was very smooth process and all the officers are very friendly. Everyone greets with Welcome to Canada. Even when anybody in general finds that you are new then he/she extends full support.

Now I rarely check updates on this so in case anyone wants to touch base or need any information please send message to me.

Regards
Vikas Kansal

vicky_delhi

Star Member
Nov 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2009
File Transfer...
27-Oct-2010
Med's Done....
25-Oct-2010
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2011
LANDED..........
Will depart in last week of April'2011
Balle balle ji. Heartiest congrats... PM ur number. We were not able to meet in delhi but now will meet in canada.

Gav said:
Guys .....with your wishes and the grace of god finally i made my landing today....here is the experience....

Well boarded an Air India flight to toronto...which was not bad........landed at pearson airport......went to the first counter don't which one was it .......gave the declaration card which was given to us in the flight then was directed to the immigration counter .....the lady was friend ....she asked for the landing papers.......asked how much money did we bring in ....never looked at it though ...when i asked i have a list of goods ....she directed us to immigration counter which was hidden....we were about to make an exit wiithout showing the list to anyone......then asked where the counter was ......directed properly met another officer who was again friendly ....he checked the list....looked at the pictures stamped the list and the picures and gave a copy to us.....and we were out of the air port where our friends were waiting.;.....went to mississagua......got the SIN card made again the lady was friendly...seeing us tired n all she advised us to strech a bit more so that you can have agood night sleep....enjoying the whether ....which is nice....tommorow....will start a new day with job search ..

Cheers
Gav

nitroxn

Jul 1, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/8/2010
Doc's Request.
8/8/2010 Full docs submitted
IELTS Request
Submitted
bugslife said:

Thanks for your wishes, today my status is also changed to DECISION MADE [But there is no medicals received line inside, i can see only "A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision."] Is that ok?..... Seniors, pls advise me.

-BugsLife
Makes me wonder why ECAS is so inconsistent.

S

sandeep714

sandeep714 said:
Do you have programe managers email id / any contact no / fax no?

Please reply soon...

Regards
-Sandeep
Anybody have programe managers email id, fax no or phone no. I want ask him/her about the delay in my case.

Regards
-Sandeep

manish82

Jul 2, 2010
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
05-07-2010
IELTS Request
Cleared : Apr'10 with 7.5 bands
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
31-01-2011 (Dated 20-01-2011)
Med's Done....
02-02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Thanks Gav for staying in touch and informing your experience.. this is definately going to be helpful for all new immigrants from this thread..

Keep doing good work.. and all the very best for the setteling well..

-Manish

Gav said:

Cheers
Gav

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
bugslife said:

-BugsLife

ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok and it is ok
hahahhahahahah
don't worry mate prepare for landing

S

sandeep714

Hi Manish,

Some one on this thread advised me to contact programe manager regarding the delay in my case. So do you have his phone no, email or any fax no?

Regards
-Sandeep

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandeep714 said:
Hi tim50,

We both are on the top of the New Delhi passport tracking thread, waiting for visa since a long time. I can't even wait an hour for some one, but now they are testing our patience.

My ecas is still in process. What about you? When we will get our visas?

Just thinking and waiting :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

-Sandeep
I agree Sandeep...Our patience is being tested but we are waiting since long time..so no harm to wait some more time...never give hopes....apna bhi din aayega.....One of my frinds got visa on last monday (his ecase still inprocess). his timelines are same as me...got after 7 months...

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandeep714 said:
Hi friend,

I have not travelled out of India. Then what they are doing?

I am going to send them another enquiry.

-Sandeep
I have many internationation travels...I know this will delay the app processing due to security check,

manish82

Jul 2, 2010
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-01-2010
Doc's Request.
03-03-2010
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
05-07-2010
IELTS Request
Cleared : Apr'10 with 7.5 bands
File Transfer...
10-03-2010
Med's Request
Med's Done....
02-02-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
01-06-2011
LANDED..........
07-07-2011
Sandeep,

Sorry to say but I don't have any information you asked.. But you may approach one of the thread member tanytush, probably his/her consultant have contacted Mr David Manicom, Minister and Immigration Program Manager..

For more details please follow the post below:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/new-delhi-passport-tracking-thread-t55910.0.html;msg757194#msg757194

Good Luck!!

-Manish

sandeep714 said:
Hi Manish,

Some one on this thread advised me to contact programe manager regarding the delay in my case. So do you have his phone no, email or any fax no?

Regards
-Sandeep