Interview........
No
Passport Req..
04 Nov 2010 (with medical)
LANDED..........
19-Jun-2011
visheshmalhotra13 said:
Ok, thanks
I think thread is not moving... so thought to say good luck to everybody.

Many Regards

Jeniya

Star Member
Oct 4, 2010
Kottayam, Kerala
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/10/2010
Doc's Request.
Submitted/CIO
AOR Received.
8/02/2011
IELTS Request
Submitted/CIO
Med's Request
18/03/2011
Med's Done....
23/12/2011
Passport Req..
for new born Submitted to NDVO on 28/12/2011
VISA ISSUED...
31/01/2012
LANDED..........
by April fisrt week
Hi all

I had submitted my RPRF Passport and PCC on 28th april to ND VO and completed medicals on 19th April
second AOR 11th march 2011 Medical Requested on 18th March

My concern is that my Wife is pregnant and in her 6th month now
we did not complete X-ray test for my wife? will they hold our application because of this?

And her expected Date of delivery is in Sep, I am a bit confused about how to proceed?

I have already informed the VO about the situation change, through a case specific Enquiry
Do i need to do anything else at this stage?

and waht will be the process to add New born to the FSW application?

Would liketo know the openioin of the forum members on our case

Regards
Ajimon Ouseph

Bindu

Aug 30, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2010
AOR Received.
By God's Grace on 01-12-2010
File Transfer...
2nd AOR by GOD's Grace on 21-Feb-2011
Med's Request
Recieved by Allmighty GOD Jesus Christ's grace on 08-03-2011
Med's Done....
Completed the Med by God's Grace on 14-03-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport and RPRF sent by God's Grace on 17-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
Status changed to Decision Made on 25th June 2011 , Visa Issued by God's Grace on July 15th 2011
LANDED..........
Landed by God's Grace in Toronto on 11th Aug 2011
Dear All,

I'm a post june 26 applicant, I have completed the medical examination on 14th March 2011, have sent the RPRF DD and PP to ND VO which was delivered to ND VO on 18th March 2011 as per Blue Dart courier delivery reciept, my ECAS is "IN Process" from 01/03/2011.

My concern is that my RPRF DD is still not enashed, I'm very concerned that whether my passport and RPRF DD has been misplaced , please confirm if there is any one here whose DD has not been encashed for more than 45 days, if yes then please share if there is any particluar reason for the delay.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Bindu

US2CA

Oct 6, 2010
Hi every one,

Some update from my side.

I got a call from ND saying I need to submit new passport for my wife as lamination is not good for the last page.

Waiting for official letter and passport back from them and not sure how many days it takes

Thanks

S

sandeep714

Dear friend, you will get your passport within 10 days by ordinary mail.

-Regards

US2CA said:
Hi every one,

I got a call from ND saying I need to submit new passport for my wife as lamination is not good for the last page.

Waiting for official letter and passport back from them and not sure how many days it takes

Thanks

odin2404

Jan 27, 2011
Burlington
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-09-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
27-01-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
23rd Feb 2011
Med's Request
03rd March 2011
Med's Done....
30th March 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03rd March 2011 PPR/RPRF sent: 13th April 2011 RPRF encashed: 29th April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
05th May 2011
LANDED..........
19th July 2011
Bindu said:
Dear All,

I'm a post june 26 applicant, I have completed the medical examination on 14th March 2011, have sent the RPRF DD and PP to ND VO which was delivered to ND VO on 18th March 2011 as per Blue Dart courier delivery reciept, my ECAS is "IN Process" from 01/03/2011.

My concern is that my RPRF DD is still not enashed, I'm very concerned that whether my passport and RPRF DD has been misplaced , please confirm if there is any one here whose DD has not been encashed for more than 45 days, if yes then please share if there is any particluar reason for the delay.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Bindu
Bindu,

I empathize with your situation. It's been awhile now, I think it's best to send in a query.

Good Luck.

laklak

Nov 26, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
0111/1111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
26 Mar 2010
AOR Received.
15 Apr 2010
IELTS Request
sent with docs on 08th April 2010
File Transfer...
30 Mar 2010
Med's Request
29th Mar 2011
Med's Done....
08th Apr 2011
Passport Req..
29th Mar 2011
You should get a receipt after 15-20 days....it is better you write a mail to them....

Bindu said:
Dear All,

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Bindu

Tejendra

Jan 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
17 March 2010
AOR Received.
17 March 2010
File Transfer...
17 March 2010
Med's Request
29 March 2011
Med's Done....
8 April 2011
Passport Req..
29 March 2011
Bindu said:
Dear All,

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Bindu
Hi,
I sent my RPRF on 9th april and it is also not encashed. I made an enquiry and got reply that already receipt of the fee paid has been sent to your address. but i have not got receipt.I suggest you to ask to post office first if they have sent any receipt.

nitinkalra99

Star Member
Jun 2, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bindu said:
Dear All,

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Bindu
Hi Bindu

I understand your condition, its normal.

I would suggest you to write ND VO an email at the address given on their website and they would reply to it within 12-14 days. Ask directly to acknowledge the receipt of passports and DD.

Its normal and just go for it.

With luck and best wishes for you...

tanytush

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st MAY 2010
AOR Received.
18th OCT 2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 16th FEB 2012
Med's Request
30th AUG 2013
Med's Done....
11th OCT 2013,18feb2014 new born
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30th AUG 2013 , DM -30/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27th 'March2014, PPs received 5th April 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
quote author=US2CA link=topic=55910.msg751585#msg751585 date=1304602463]
Hi every one,

Thanks
[/quote]

Hey US 2CA

Once You receive the Passport form VO ,

If there is a possibility to relaminate the passport Below i have given the direction to getin it redone this is the fastest way as i got it done the same way last month .
if the passport is damaged or there is some info which is getting affected due to Relamination or peeling etc.. then you wil have to re -issue the Passport.

Go to Bikaji Cama place Passport office , enter the building from the main entrance , go on your right towards the Elevators , tel the secutity guard that the lamination is not proper and you have to get it redone , he wil direct you to Second floor ( Customer Care or Administator who sits on second floor room no 18 ), if he is in a good mood he wil let you go in the elevators , When you meet this person just tell him that you got the PP sent back from ND VO because of the improper lamination ,(if he is in a good mood ) & if its possible he wil go inside the office and get your passport re laminated in couple of minutes , without any problem of getting in to line or filling any forms. and yes please take your wife along or if not possible take a authority letter form your wife that you are carrying the passport and want to get it re laminated & a blank A4 Sheet signed form her . so that if they ask any application , you don't need to go back home to get it signed .

Hope this info helps you mate . Best of luck .

regards
Tanytush

This is how i got my brand new passport re-laminate as it was'nt done properly when delivered to me .

Hope this helps !
Tanytush

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
Bindu said:
Dear All,

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Bindu
it is normal, some times they don't en cashed it straight away. you can ask your courier company that who received it in chc . they will provide you the details. courier companies always have those with them. you should send an email to chc if you have any doubt quoting letter and courier receipt number with out any delay. no harm in sending that.

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
US2CA said:
Hi every one,

Thanks

sounds good...u have a hope that they are working on ur file :)

gagansingh

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2011
hi all...

it's friday in india....new day with new hopes...lets hope that friday brings the good news/updates for people who are waiting to hear something before chc nd closes for the weekend

all the best and good luck :)

US2CA

Oct 6, 2010
gagansingh said:
sounds good...u have a hope that they are working on ur file :)
yah :) we even asked them to stamp other passports but they said No..so have to wait for another one month to get the final thing done ,

lesson learned

US2CA

Oct 6, 2010
tanytush said:
quote author=US2CA link=topic=55910.msg751585#msg751585 date=1304602463]
Hi every one,

Thanks

Hey US 2CA

Once You receive the Passport form VO ,

If there is a possibility to relaminate the passport Below i have given the direction to getin it redone this is the fastest way as i got it done the same way last month .
if the passport is damaged or there is some info which is getting affected due to Relamination or peeling etc.. then you wil have to re -issue the Passport.

Go to Bikaji Cama place Passport office , enter the building from the main entrance , go on your right towards the Elevators , tel the secutity guard that the lamination is not proper and you have to get it redone , he wil direct you to Second floor ( Customer Care or Administator who sits on second floor room no 18 ), if he is in a good mood he wil let you go in the elevators , When you meet this person just tell him that you got the PP sent back from ND VO because of the improper lamination ,(if he is in a good mood ) & if its possible he wil go inside the office and get your passport re laminated in couple of minutes , without any problem of getting in to line or filling any forms. and yes please take your wife along or if not possible take a authority letter form your wife that you are carrying the passport and want to get it re laminated & a blank A4 Sheet signed form her . so that if they ask any application , you don't need to go back home to get it signed .

Hope this info helps you mate . Best of luck .

regards
Tanytush

This is how i got my brand new passport re-laminate as it was'nt done properly when delivered to me .

Hope this helps !
Tanytush
Thanks Tanytush for your suggestion, but what is the explanation i should give to ND CHC, i probably need to prove that it was not done by me but it was done by passport people.