+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Passport Tracking Thread

sumitbajaj07

Nov 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naavy100 said:
Please update that our member "hands" have received the visa ..he informed this in another thread .

Navvy/CAPR/Ankit/NSUKan/All members,

My File number on 2nd AOR is old one ......Is there any diff of some persons gets new fiel number at teh tiem of submission of Full docs to ND VO and some gets same only... ?

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitbajaj07 said:
Navvy/CAPR/Ankit/NSUKan/All members,

My File number on 2nd AOR is old one ......Is there any diff of some persons gets new fiel number at teh tiem of submission of Full docs to ND VO and some gets same only... ?
I got a new file number with 2nd AOR but even if you got a old file number than I'll not be concerned as far as you can see on ECAS that ur file is Rec by VO

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
laxmikanthms said:
Hi All,

After I got the passports I travelled back to Canada on Feb 5th and my landing formality was very simple.

PM me if anyone needs any help and I can share my number there.

Regards,
Laxmikanth
Congrats on Landing in Canada again Laxmi :) This time it is your home.

Wish u all the success

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsukan said:
Hi Vicky

Will be useful for people like me to take a decision , who need to travel a long distance for CIIP, from south India. I would avoid attending if the session is not that important for us other than the knowledg on the forum :).

nsukan
CIIP was useful and they have a session in Bangalore from Feb 15 - 17. Also they have next session in New Delhi drom 21 -23 Feb

The Format is One full day general Info workshop and you get a slot of 1.5 hrs for 1-1 session on any of the following two days.

Userin

Feb 2, 2011
Hi Friends

Today i saw my status its showing "In Process" but my address is missing. Can anyone let me wats this nw, is this +ve or -ve. I have noticed that many other members in this forum are facing the same thing.

nsukan

Dec 7, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ankit,
Thanks for that. The session is for those who have recd the visa correct?

ankit_20 said:
CIIP was useful and they have a session in Bangalore from Feb 15 - 17. Also they have next session in New Delhi drom 21 -23 Feb

The Format is One full day general Info workshop and you get a slot of 1.5 hrs for 1-1 session on any of the following two days.

ashu0044

Star Member
Jun 18, 2010
Kolkata -India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
19-Jan-2010
AOR Received.
17-May-2010 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
27-Jan-2010
Med's Request
5-Oct-2010
Med's Done....
27-Oct-2010
Passport Req..
5-Oct-2010
VISA ISSUED...
11-Feb-2011
LANDED..........
April 2011
Dear GAV,

My address is also alright in ecas..........what is meaning of this.............?
Still not working on our file..........?

I have seen now very few unlucky peson are in the list whose File transfer date is 27 th January 2010.

Aur sub ko Visa mil gaya hai.......Kya ho raha hai...Bhai.........?

Ashu

Gav said:
OK ...according to this ....i am still the unlucky on as my address is alright in the ecas.....means they are still not working on my file..

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Pata nahi bhai.....mast mood kharab hota hai har tuesday.....don't knw bhai but major frustration ho gayee hai ...lets hope for the best

ashu0044 said:
Dear GAV,

My address is also alright in ecas..........what is meaning of this.............?

I have seen now very few unlucky peson are in the list whose File transfer date is 27 th January 2010.

Ashu

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Bhai just a co-incedence i noticed.....Your application date is 13 nov....so is mine.......Noc 4131....same....file transfer...27 jan....same.....inprocess 5 oct....same......medical letter recd...same....waiting for the visa like crazy.....same....i guess we belong to the major unlucky lot// ;D

ashu0044 said:
Dear GAV,

Ashu

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nsukan said:
Hi Ankit,
Any body who has recieved Medical request can attend the session. You need to provide a copy of Medical request to register for CIIP Workshop

CAPR

Sep 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi nsukan,

When I contacted CIIP ppl, they said the best time to attend the session is after your medicals as you will have enough time to plan accordingly.

I am attending the CIIP session on this feb15 in Bangalore. Please let me know if anybody else joining...

nsukan said:
Hi Ankit,

leoismyname

Dec 21, 2010
thank you for your help in advance,

I will be landing this week at toronto so accordingly i need to b4 forms.

Question: Do i and my wife need to fill different b4 forms seperatly while landing, or
i need to fill one b4 form containing the list of item that i bought and other b4 forms mentioned as goods to follow that will have list of goods my wife will be getting ? i wont be importing anything seperatly.

Guys please help, i will travelling in 32 hours and bit confused about it. thank you very much.

regards,
leo

nsukan

Dec 7, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks CAPR.

Feb 15th seems to be a tight target for me. Will update by this week end.
nsukan

CAPR said:
Hi nsukan,

When I contacted CIIP ppl, they said the best time to attend the session is after your medicals as you will have enough time to plan accordingly.

I am attending the CIIP session on this feb15 in Bangalore. Please let me know if anybody else joining...

love4u

Jan 28, 2011
thanks cprak0 for hopping they sent our pp urgent,

otherwise i will be in big trouble.....

come on postmannn uncle...........

thnks 4 all

love4u

GIBALA

Star Member
Nov 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
19 Feb 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR on 24 June 2010
File Transfer...
24 Feb 2010
Med's Request
13 Jan 2011
Med's Done....
1 Feb 2011
Passport Req..
sent on 10 Feb 2011
leoismyname said:
Hi guys, i got my passport and landing papers tooooo.. yipeeee.

just wanna share what happened in the morning in wwics office,

my consultant informed me on saturday that my name is written wrongly on my landing papers and needs to be resent, but i can collect my passport and other papers, i was heartbroken becuz required to travel asap. but i dont know how my gut feeling said that there is nothing wrong on my landing papers.

so today i went to WWICS (my representative, Mr Bharat was handling my case) office rajouri garden in the morning, collected my passport and other related documents and inquire about my landing papers, he told me to come around 17th to collect them as he had resent it to the embassy.
i got little suspicious and told him casually that i would like to remove my representative and will collect my landing paper from Canadian embassy by personnel as it will save my time otherwise my papers will travel from delhi embassy to mohali and than will come to delhi office.

he told me it is not possible as they are my official authorized representative, but i told him confidently that i just need to sign one form to remove my representative and than i will communicate with embassy directly. i affirmed that i will do that tomorrow first thing in the morning.

and then he got frozen like an ice, and just started laughing like an idiot and turned back and opened his drawer to get my landing papers,...

and than he told me that head office told him to hold my papers till 17th so that i can attend their stupid seminar and some body senior from their organization will handover my landing papers to me on some stage with photograph.

trust me guys i almost felt like slapping him on his shamelessness but of course didnt wanna get my hand dirty.

instead i smiled and thanked him and assure than someone from my family will attend their stupid seminar... of course i didnt mean it..

but guys i really felt so pathetic i cant tell you.. and now i am feeling so light after writing all this on the forum..

and one more thing.. few days before i even threatened mohali customer care on phone that i will withrdraw you as my representative unless you give me some info about my application status, and later on the same day i got a call from them that i got my visa stamped..

Guys i really felt pathetic about what happened today wwics office, but also is immensely happy that i got my Passport and landing papers.

may be they did it becuz of their seminar or they did becuz i told them that i may take accommodation from them and they dont have accommodation available before 16, so they wanted me to hold my landing till 16 wherease i need to land this week to join some company there.

whatever the reason is, but what they did was really shameless and pathetic, and hope they wont repeat this with other candidates.

may god help us all,,,
take care..
regards,
leo

Many congratulations leo. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Wish you a happy settlement in Canada.

You mentioned that you have already got a job in mississauga area. How did you manage this while you were still here. When did you start applying for jobs and what about interviews and all that ?? Thanks for sharing your thoughts brother.