India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its sad thomas78.

Ankit / Qorax once mentioned this kind of issue will happen if we press them too much. Sadly it became true. But dont bother, they would have thought, you needed the passport very urgently. So things will happen normally.
Best of Luck
nsukan
thomas78 said:
Hi guys...

i have an update...but it isn't a good one though...

I had sent an enquiry to CHC, through my consultant, on the status of my passport and indicated them that I might have to travel for business purpose in the mid of Jan 2011.

CHC new delhi readily sent our passports without stamping ... :( :(.. The passports reached my address very late (postal delay) and I could not travel because of not having the passports on time. I stated the same reason and resend the passports to CHC and requested to continue processing......

thomas78

Star Member
May 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-06-2011
nsukan said:
Its sad thomas78.

Ankit / Qorax once mentioned this kind of issue will happen if we press them too much. Sadly it became true. But dont bother, they would have thought, you needed the passport very urgently. So things will happen normally.
Best of Luck
nsukan
yes... i indeed required to travel to UK. but couldnt give the passports on time. so my colleague had to travel instead..

nsukan

Dec 7, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Had the similar scnario here too, :D,
Sacrifised a US project to some one.
(-) + (-) = +1 for you.
thomas78 said:
yes... i indeed required to travel to UK. but couldnt give the passports on time. so my colleague had to travel instead..

Userin

Feb 2, 2011
Hi

Im new to this forum, wish good luck for all who are waiting for their Visa.

I have one query. one of my friend have applied under fast track and has submitted his medicals, RPRF and passport on 1st nov'10 nw waiting for visa, today he got a call from 011 66050800 but was not able to pick, before this he received a call from 01166050900 on 23rd Dec'10 at that time also was not able to pick. Nw we are very much upset what will have next because when we tried calling at the same no. it states that no. doesnt exist.

please help, this will have -ve impact, or it will lead to case rejection what?

Thanks in advance

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
No My friends....first of all that was not new delhi CHC number their number is 01141782000.....if you give a call to this number the operator picks up the call......second thing even if you miss the call ....no issues.....If the VO ppl need to contact you they will try n contact you.....if you are not reachable...they will mail you or call your consultant if you have any asking for the contact details....rest tell your friend try not to miss the calls especially the calls you get early in the morning .....8:30 to 10 Am as we have seen CHC has mostly called in this time frame...

I hope the information helps...

Gav

Userin said:
Hi

Im new to this forum, wish good luck for all who are waiting for their Visa.

I have one query. one of my friend have applied under fast track and has submitted his medicals, RPRF and passport on 1st nov'10 nw waiting for visa, today he got a call from 011 66050800 but was not able to pick, before this he received a call from 01166050900 on 23rd Dec'10 at that time also was not able to pick. Nw we are very much upset what will have next because when we tried calling at the same no. it states that no. doesnt exist.

please help, this will have -ve impact, or it will lead to case rejection what?

Thanks in advance

nwaraich

Star Member
Oct 17, 2010
Guys i want to share something..i...In dec 20, 2010 i put an enquiry mail to cic and got the same template as discussed in previous messages and again i put the enquiry 2 days before and i got the below reply

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent enquiry to the Immigration Section of the Canadian High Commission in New Delhi.

Please understand that our office cannot provide you with updates by email on a regular basis, but rest assured that we will contact you if any action is required on your part.

In order to serve all clients better, we will be unable to answer further correspondence at this time.

We trust that this information will be of assistance
----------------------
Will it put any bad impact on my status ?to me its seems that they have different templates for person who sends the enquiry for first time or second time.

nsukan said:
Its sad thomas78.

Best of Luck
nsukan

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, it didn't put any bad imapct. I also got the same reply even if I enquired after 3 months. it seems that they have set of std templates and copy and paste from there as you see there are many common words / sentences etc. also no one is going to type a mail with same language grammer etc.

nwaraich

Star Member
Oct 17, 2010
Yes dear ,they have different templates...if we enquire third time they will have different template something like this..
Dear Sir/Madam

Kindly to inform you that your are disturbing us again and again.Please trust us we are going to do anything wrong with your passwords.

We trust that this information will be of assistance.

haaaa.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D...just kidding...

tim50 said:
No, it didn't put any bad imapct. I also got the same reply even if I enquired after 3 months. it seems that they have set of std templates and copy and paste from there as you see there are many common words / sentences etc. also no one is going to type a mail with same language grammer etc.

Userin

Feb 2, 2011
thanks Gav for ur response, jst want to knw that have u receive any kind of employer verification call before or after medicals coz my friend and his employer have nt received any kind of call from embassy.
wat is the possibilty of getting any verification calls with regards to anything after medicals?
wat si the possibility of getting visa after medicals?
wat is the possibility of personal visit by the embassy for verification?
Is there any chances of getting personal Interview call from embassy after medicals?

Thanks a ton for ur response

NeedAChange

Star Member
May 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-May-2010
Doc's Request.
6-Oct-2010
AOR Received.
14-Jan-2011
IELTS Request
Med's Request
5-Jul-2013
Med's Done....
13-Jul-2013, RPRF encashed on 13-Aug-2013
Passport Req..
5-Jul-2013, Passport reached on 8-Aug-2013
Guys,

What is second AOR? Today I got a letter from ND office saying your documents has been received. Is this second AOR?

This letter said, we will first check whether you qualify for processing and if not you will get a refund. Also, dont contact us for 6 months.

Is this second AOR? It had my UCI and B#### number.

Let me know.

singh092120

Aug 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-Nov-2009
Doc's Request.
9-Feb-2010
Nomination.....
26-Mar-2010
AOR Received.
6-Apr-2010
IELTS Request
Allready done
File Transfer...
17-Feb-2010
Med's Request
20-jan-11, Received 27-1-11
Med's Done....
31 Jan. 11
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-01-11
VISA ISSUED...
22/02/2011
LANDED..........
On 25/03/2011
Dear friends,
i have completed medicals on 31st jan 2011, sent RPRF/PP to CHC today evening 2-feb-11 by DHL.

now the ball is in CHC's court,

Good luck to all

Singh092120

gauri

Jan 8, 2010
punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
4121 & 4131
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6th December, 2009.
Doc's Request.
27th February, 2010.
Nomination.....
NIL
AOR Received.
23rd April, 2010
IELTS Request
7.5 bands
File Transfer...
3rd March 2010 by CIO
Med's Request
21st Oct,2010
Med's Done....
3rd Nov, 2010
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
21st Oct,2010 and sent on 6th NOV, 2010
Hi All,
I have landed In Vancouver BC on 27-01-2011.

the journey was very hectic.. Immigration at CAnada took just 20 minutes but there was a huge queue due to new immigrants and students...and we haVE TO WAIT FOR 3 HOURS TO GET OUR IMMIGRATION DONE.........
Now waiting for PR card and health cards...
got SIN numbers on the spot but SIN cards are not yet received as these are to be mailed within 10 working days...........
Account is opened in TD bank with passports identity and COPR.
Regards,
gauri :) :)

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats Gauri. Enjoy your Candian Dream

I am not sure if you would look out for job, but please share your settlement experience and everything else that youfeel may be of help to new immigrants

Once again --Enjoy!!!!!! in Canada