+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Passport Tracking Thread

siddharth.ravi

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Hello guys , i recieved my passports today.. i am currently in madras.. but my passports are with my family in banglore... thanksa lot for ur support ! i owe a lot to some of the guys in this forum for their ideas , suggestions and continued support!!!.. wish those who recieved their pp a great life in canada.. wish those who r waitinf for their pp for speedy processing.. stay in touch guys

@ dr pari - thank you !

neesha

Star Member
Apr 17, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 24th Sept
siddharth.ravi said:
Hello guys , i recieved my passports today.. i am currently in madras.. but my passports are with my family in banglore... thanksa lot for ur support ! i owe a lot to some of the guys in this forum for their ideas , suggestions and continued support!!!.. wish those who recieved their pp a great life in canada.. wish those who r waitinf for their pp for speedy processing.. stay in touch guys

@ dr pari - thank you !
Congratulation and celebration!!!!!!!

AVSNEH

Dec 11, 2010
Mumbai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-07-2011
Doc's Request.
Send with Application
Nomination.....
Bank (BOI) : BD Charged 03-08-2011
AOR Received.
PER: 14-09-2011 10:53 AM (EDT)
IELTS Request
Send with Application (7.5 Band)
File Transfer...
RBVO: 5-10-2011 2nd AOR: 05-10-2011. (09-10-2011: 'In Process')
Med's Request
12-01-2012 by Lawyer, 13-01-2012 by me over E-mail
Med's Done....
14-01-2012 Sent by DMP: 24-01-2012 Med. Recv Line: 03-02-2012
Interview........
Waived..(by God's grace)
Passport Req..
13-01-2011 (DD/PP sent on 25th Feb'12)
VISA ISSUED...
04-07-2012 (DM:7/7/12) (Got PP in Hand-11-07-2012)
LANDED..........
21-09-2012 [img]http://www.webweaver.nu/clipart/img/holidays/canada-day/canadian-flag-small.png[/img]
siddharth.ravi said:

@ dr pari - thank you !
Sidharth Bhai,

Hearty Congratulations !!

Can you please share yoru time lines.... ??

All the best for your further journey....

siddharth.ravi

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
AVSNEH said:
Sidharth Bhai,

Hearty Congratulations !!

Can you please share yoru time lines.... ??

All the best for your further journey....
Hi Avnesh ,

The following is my timeline :

Applied and sent full docs : jan 12 th
Recieved PER: Feb 2012(dunno exact date)

Recieved AOR and file transfer by march (dunno exact date)

Recieved medical requests , rprf , passport re and pcc on 3rd may ,

sent medicals on 13th and got medical line updated in a weeks time

sent passport and pcc on may 26th , ndvo recieved it on 28th (sat by the receptionist)

Got dm status update on e case last friday which is 15th june

Recieved passports in hand with maple leaf , copr and orginals today i.e. 21st june ... it has taken precisely 6 months .

Thanks for the wishes and best of luck !!!!

siddharth.ravi

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
nimir.raval said:
Hey Buddy,

What time it takes normally by Speed post to travel a Doc from Delhi to Anywhere in India.

Is it necessary tht Decision Made Status Appears and than only we get Visa.

I have been Waiting since Long to have Decision Made Status in My ECAS.
nimir they have sent my passports by registered post. it took exactly 5 business days since the e case changed to DM. It takes abt 1 or 2 days to reach u via registered post. speed post also shares the same time frame.

Cheers!

B

barackobamaisgood

siddharth.ravi said:
Hi Avnesh ,

The following is my timeline :

Applied and sent full docs : jan 12 th
Recieved PER: Feb 2012(dunno exact date)

Recieved AOR and file transfer by march (dunno exact date)

Recieved medical requests , rprf , passport re and pcc on 3rd may ,

sent medicals on 13th and got medical line updated in a weeks time

sent passport and pcc on may 26th , ndvo recieved it on 28th (sat by the receptionist)

Got dm status update on e case last friday which is 15th june

Recieved passports in hand with maple leaf , copr and orginals today i.e. 21st june ... it has taken precisely 6 months .

Thanks for the wishes and best of luck !!!!

WOW FOLKS....

you got decision made in just a matter of 18 days. simply awesome..
perfect 6 months.

congratulations...

happy journey to canada...

mayankpt

Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 nov 2011
AOR Received.
PER 3 FEB 2012
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
21 feb 2012
Med's Request
29 march 2012
Med's Done....
9 april 2012, Medicals sent on 10 april
Passport Req..
29 March,2012
drpari said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]CONGRATULATIONS SIDDHARTH......ALL THE VERY BEST FOR UR FUTURE IN CANADA[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Congrats..siddharth... :)

mayankpt

Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 nov 2011
AOR Received.
PER 3 FEB 2012
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
21 feb 2012
Med's Request
29 march 2012
Med's Done....
9 april 2012, Medicals sent on 10 april
Passport Req..
29 March,2012
AVSNEH said:
Hey Mayank,
Questions were like,
Have you applied for NOC......
Did you applied thru consultant....
Whcih consultant...
Did our earlier correspondance wrt your application happened correctly.....
Did you recv our earlier latter which we send on ........... date.....
Then they ask me about PCC, that we have asked PCC also in the same letter and that you have not submitted yet.....
I clarify the doubt that PCC is attached along with PP (at last page)... he said this should not be done as we send all the documents outside (3rd party) to get it verify (final verification) except PP.... so your PCC verification is pending.....he told me that I shouldnt attach/stappled it to the PP...... I told him that thsi is not done by any of us.... PP department only did this and I thought that it may be required by you in this fashion only......
(As, i had send them a CSE 20 days b4) they called me about....
After clerification he asked me to wait for 2 mins.... and after checking personally that PCC is there or not he said that he will proceed ahead with reviewing my application again..... It will take time.....
I told them that my current organisation is sending me for foriegn assignment for 3 months.... & I need PP for that.... He said he will try to send it ASAP but decision has to come from CIC, Nova Scotia......
I told him that I have taken 20 days grace period from organisation to submit the PP ..... Requested him to do send it ASAP.... He said if your DM is positive he will try to send it in 15 working days..... Bt he can not send it b4 any decision came for my application..... He said that at all it doesnt happen in 15 days it wll not take more than 3 weeks then.......
I said THANK YOU....... :) and accepting each others byes... we kept the phone.......

Thsi is what we CHAT a week b4..... lets see 15 days or 3 weeks or............... :( :( :(
But that is sure.... NDVO work like a clerk...... they are not that intelligent enough to check the documents in one go......

Thanks avnesh..
all the best...

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Hi guys

How many of CHD ND Pre june 2010's have received MRs in the recent months? Any data?

Koi mujhe Chanaykkapuri mein abhastit CHC ND ka add/location de sakte ho?

BSSD

Star Member
May 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
22-Jun-2010
File Transfer...
30-Jun-2010
HI all,
seeking help from fellow members...
i am also a Pre June applicant. but currently i am working in Malaysia since october last year. Now since i see some movement in applications i am bit confused about how to proceed with my case in case i received MR and passport request.

1. Can i get medical done from Malaysia and send it to NDVO?
2. while staying in Malaysia, can i send my passport to NDVO?
3. Since i am staying in Malaysia for only 8 months and Malaysia govt does not issue PCC for expats staying less than 1 year in Malaysia. So how should i proceed in case i receive PCC request for Malaysia as well (since i have stayed here for more than 6 months)

Anyone has any experience / answer to my queries, please reply.

thanks in anticipation

Sahib

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
1. No, you must do your medical in ant of DMP's ;isted in your MR.
2. Ask The courier companies.
3. Show this letter from Govt of Malaysia to your CHC.

siddharth.ravi

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
barackobamaisgood said:
WOW FOLKS....

you got decision made in just a matter of 18 days. simply awesome..
perfect 6 months.

congratulations...

happy journey to canada...
thank you mate, yeah been lucky .. exactly 6 months was the time it took.. maybe i had all docs perfectly .. submitted everything in time .. am jus newly married no kids.. appointed a consultant who delivered perfectly.. most IMPORTANTLY MY CASE OFFICER WAS AWAKE! :)

cheers

S

sandeep714

Hey friends,

My job offer is going to expire in October, 2012. Still waiting for re-medicals, dont know what to do? :mad: :mad:

Can I extend its validity?

Please suggest something...

rayya

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
hi friends
i think most of the member who send the medical and other documents to ndvo IN JAN 2012 are all stuck and waiting DM.......