+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Passport Tracking Thread

sonu_rp

Feb 17, 2011
saahil said:
Dear Sonu,

Even im sailing in the same but.... rprf encashed on 7th march... ecas updated on 5th march
medicals received.. its been more than 2 months most of us submitted our pps.. still waiting
i hope by this month end get a DM
Dear Saahil,

Lets hope that you will get DM by this month and PP back with Maple leaf.

In my case, i hope that first PP request will come within this month, than DM & PP backw ith maple leaf on it.

Regards,

ladhar25

Sep 6, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3 Nov 2011
VISA ISSUED...
August 2012
LANDED..........
12 Nov 2012
drbhatia said:
hello friend my pp med also received by ndvo on 24 april2012. your med results received line is there in ecas pr not. dr bhatia
i dont understand what u want to say.

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
Dear friends,

Please see my timeline in side bar. My visa was stamped on 24 April, And DM updated in e-cas was 27 April. My PP sent From CHC ND on 26 April. I have received in AHMEDABAD on 1 MAY.

So from visa issuance to PP delivery. its take 8 days.

I hope this information will help you.

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
ladhar25 said:
i dont understand what u want to say.
Dear friend,

Your visa issuance will take some time approximately you may rec you visa by 12 July 2012.(IF no Rimedical)

sonu_rp

Feb 17, 2011
Saurav said:
Dear friend,

Your visa issuance will take some time approximately you may rec you visa by 12 July 2012.(IF no Rimedical)
Jay Swaminarayan Saurav,

what is your prediction about my visa?? when i will get my visa dear.

Regards,

Sonu

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
sonu_rp said:
Dear Saahil,

Lets hope that you will get DM by this month and PP back with Maple leaf.

In my case, i hope that first PP request will come within this month, than DM & PP backw ith maple leaf on it.

Regards,
Dear Sonu,

You may receive your visa by 9th May.If not than their may be some query in your file. coz normally most of applicant is receiving their visa within 90 days after med.

wish you all d best....

rajincanada27

May 6, 2012
hi..i m working at Canada from last three and half here and came here to submit passport. we did medical on 12/12/2011 and i submit passport on 27 Jan 2012...i submit my and my spouse passport all together...my online status is medical done and in process and i got this email 27/04/2012 after long waiting of process........Request you to please provide us with your INDIAN MAILING ADDRESS, as we do not mail passports outside India/Nepal. Since we are in the final stage of finalizing your application, your response per return would be appreciated.....can u tell me how long still take after sending my mail address?? i already send to then on 28/04/2012....my online status is still same in process :(

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
sonu_rp said:
Jay Swaminarayan Saurav,

what is your prediction about my visa?? when i will get my visa dear.

Regards,

Sonu
Correction in date 19 may, not 9 may.

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
rajincanada27 said:
hi..i m working at Canada from last three and half here and came here to submit passport. we did medical on 12/12/2011 and i submit passport on 27 Jan 2012...i submit my and my spouse passport all together...my online status is medical done and in process and i got this email 27/04/2012 after long waiting of process........Request you to please provide us with your INDIAN MAILING ADDRESS, as we do not mail passports outside India/Nepal. Since we are in the final stage of finalizing your application, your response per return would be appreciated.....can u tell me how long still take after sending my mail address?? i already send to then on 28/04/2012....my online status is still same in process :(
your DM will be on e-cas on friday and within 7 days u will receive your PP.maximum by end of this month. wish you all d best.

sonu_rp

Feb 17, 2011
Saurav said:
Dear Y2patel,

you will receive your PP back by 29 may .
Ohh...too much prediction...you got any magic ball with your or P.P Swamibapa...gave some magic power.

Anyhow, hope your prediction come true for every one.

Saurav

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
FSW
ya its magic power of swami bapa.

And all PP swami bapa's statement comes true in my case.

Jay swaminarayan>>>>>>>

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
PER rcvd on 14th Dec 2011
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
AOR from NDVO rcvd on 21 Jan 2012
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Med sent on 24th Feb 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Req rcvd on 7th Feb sent on 24th Feb 2012. RPRF DD encashed on 11th April
VISA ISSUED...
DM on 10th May. PPs rcvd with Visa on 14th May 2012
LANDED..........
Landed in Toronto on 3rd July 2012!
emaan said:
hello ur highness.my dd got encashed on 21st april..thx for replying.what about u.when was it encashed and when did u have med received line in ur ecas
Hello Emaan,

My DD got encashed on 11th April. And my ECAS has been on Medicals Received since 5th March.

What are your timelines? I mean when did you submit your application, when did your rcv MR/PPR, when did you submit everything to NDVO etc? Could you please share? Or you may update your profile under your forum user name. Go tot he top of the page click on profile and you will find a form there. Just update that, the same will show up in this page.

Thanks

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
wiz_kid said:
Hi All,

Encouraged by you guys i called my bank and after 3-4 calls with customer care and lot of explanation i finally found that my RPRF draft was encashed a week before DM status that is 19-April-2012. Lets see how things go on now from here. Its been 10 days i am still awaiting . Will keep you all posted if i get some news.

Its hard to keep waiting,

regards,
In that case you have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to worry about. Your passports are definitely on its way. Have you visited your neighbourhood India Post office? If you haven't I suggest you do that. They might have come and found your door locked or maybe couldn't locate your address maybe. You never know.

Al the very best to you :)

Your Highness

Champion Member
Sep 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15th Sep 2011
AOR Received.
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
Med's Request
7th Feb 2012
Med's Done....
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
sonu_rp said:
Hi

Finally NDVO replied to my CSE yesterday after 41 days from the enquiry sent with standard reply as follow:

"Your application is currently awaiting review by a visa officer. Please be assured that as soon as the review is complete, the next steps in the processing of this application will be determined and you will be advised accordingly."

After 2 months of Medical Received line, i dont know what left for the review.

Means i need to wait further...how long god knows.

Regards,

Sonu
This is the final "go ahead and stamp his passport" review they are talking about. It's not really a review of your entire file, but a quick final check if all your reports have come in, all data has been entered and then an instruction to go ahead and stamp your passports.

But I understand...after having waited so long to get a mail like this is off - putting. But the people who respond to mails and your main Visa Officer are certainly different people. So this standard reply is what you will get.