19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
sandhujatt said:
friends i have question please suggest
i had sent two contact numbers to embassy one main and second alternative
now my main number has been disconnected but my alternative number is working should i Inform them or it is OK with alternative number?
please reply
Its really okay ...becuase when CHC called me for the first time ..my wasnt able to hear the voice and it got disconnect ...and after 15 mins they called at the alternative .

Naavy100

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi,India
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-11-09
Doc's Request.
6-02-10
IELTS Request
6-02-10 - 7 Bands
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
19/11/2010
Med's Done....
7/12/2010
Passport Req..
19/11/2010
VISA ISSUED...
15/2/2011
LANDED..........
22 April 2011
sachin4canada said:
hi i hope every 1 gets soon .. navy how was ur ciip session .
hidhujatt well the will surely call on second no. dont worry
CIIP session was awsome ...I had a chance to meet them twice ...I was expecting some of our forum members over there ...but wasnt able to meet / recognise any . Ive got a lot of information ..I will share in this thread !..

Candreamz

Star Member
Dec 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
With papers
File Transfer...
27-01-2010
Med's Request
06-10-2010
Med's Done....
14-10-2010
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
06-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2011
LANDED..........
may - 2011
congratulations laxmikanth and sachin4canada

and Hope to get good news for others including me in the coming week(s)

dhgohel

Star Member
Jan 11, 2011
Ahemedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
20 Nov 2009
File Transfer...
24 Feb 2010
Med's Request
04 Nov 2010
Med's Done....
12 Nov 2010
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
04 Nov 2010 (with medical)
LANDED..........
19-Jun-2011
Congrats laxmikanth

Yes, we hope for best in coming days...

We do not have option .. just have to wait

Candreamz said:
congratulations laxmikanth and sachin4canada

and Hope to get good news for others including me in the coming week(s)

thomas78

Star Member
May 31, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
09-06-2011
Congrats laxmikanth ...........

nice to see good news every week...

:) :) :) :) :)

leoismyname

Dec 21, 2010
guys can any body help me with the email addrsss to contact Canadian high comission in delhi for urgency in my paassport.

My story:-
I left my last company in october i got a job in london, got tier 1 visa stamped was very happy, thought that i can send my passport home from uk. my joining was in november, however i also got medical n passport request for canadian pr, i did my medical and submitted my passport on 6th dec (delayed in passport submission becuz had exam on 5th where passport is like an i card).
So in December my UK employed got disspointed that i couldnt come and he given the position to some body else.
but i tried for job openings in canada, i got an offer from there also... thanks to god..
but now they are in urgency offer is good with one of the most respected investment bank there with 84 k as package, now they want to me to start by 1st feb and want me to travel by 25 becuz they need to do some formalities that i can only do when i will reach there.

if i wont land there by 25 or 26 than again they will revoke their offer and their HR (some very sweet punjabi lady) will curse me to the core, as i did insure (becuz i was in impression that stamping take maximum 1 month ) them that i would be able to travel by 25, and earlier they wanted somebody to join earlier however they waited for me.

NOW --> i am frustrated, as i cant do a job in india becuz thats not where i will be staying for long, and i have not recieved my PR yet but have job there, thats also in danger.

Kindly assist what should i do, i really want to start with some job early as i am getting terribly bored sitting at home,
should mail Canadian high commision in delhi to issue me PR earlier its already like 38 days since i submitted my passport.

yours suggestions welcome and highly appreciated

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
canadadreams thanks .....
well u can fax them at the fax number or email which is on the website .. tel they do not entertain

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
laxmikanthms said:
Good news from my side.

CHC New Delhi called me today morning and asked me to come to ND to collect the passport. Since I am already working in Canada and I have to leave next week they asked me to come and collect it directly.

Thanks to everyone...specially Ankit

Regards,
Laxmikanth
Congrats laxmikanth! And all the best for your future endeavours.

Thommo

Nov 20, 2010
Edmonton, Canada
leoismyname said:
guys can any body help me with the email addrsss to contact Canadian high comission in delhi for urgency in my paassport.

I left my last company in october i got a job in london, got tier 1 visa stamped was very happy, thought that i can send my passport home from uk. my joining was in november, however i also got medical n passport request for canadian pr, i did my medical and submitted my passport on 6th dec (delayed in passport submission becuz had exam on 5th where passport is like an i card).
So in December my UK employed got disspointed that i couldnt come and he given the position to some body else.
but i tried for job openings in canada, i got an offer from there also... thanks to god..
but now they are in urgency offer is good with one of the most respected investment bank there with 84 k as package, now they want to me to start by 1st feb and want me to travel by 25 becuz they need to do some formalities that i can only do when i will reach there.

if i wont land there by 25 or 26 than again they will revoke their offer and their HR (some very sweet punjabi lady) will curse me to the core, as i did insure (becuz i was in impression that stamping take maximum 1 month ) them that i would be able to travel by 25, and earlier they wanted somebody to join earlier however they waited for me.

NOW --> i am frustrated, as i cant do a job in india becuz thats not where i will be staying for long, and i have not recieved my PR yet but have job there, thats also in danger.

Kindly assist what should i do, i really want to start with some job early as i am getting terribly bored sitting at home,
should mail Canadian high commision in delhi to issue me PR earlier its already like 38 days since i submitted my passport.

https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=new delhi

CBI

Feb 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Dec 2009
Doc's Request.
12-Feb-2010
AOR Received.
12 Feb 2010 & 21st May 2010
IELTS Request
7.0 Band (6th March 2010)
File Transfer...
17 Feb 2010
Med's Request
23 Dec 2010
Med's Done....
07 Jan 2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
23 Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
14 Mar 2011
LANDED..........
06 May 2011
Hi All,

My Passport has reached CHC New delhi today morning!!

Now wait begins for updates (VISA)..............

CAPR

Sep 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Friends,

With God's grace and by all your wishes, I have received my medicals Yesterday dated 6th Jan 2011. I will be attending the medicals in the next couple of days and will update you on it.

Thanks once again for all and Good luck for everyone.

Ankit, please update my details.

CAforCA

Jan 27, 2009
Doc's Request.
20th Jan 2010
AOR Received.
25th May 2010
IELTS Request
15th Dec 2009 Taken Score 7.5
File Transfer...
20-01-2010
Med's Request
28-09-2010
Med's Done....
11-10-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28-09-2010
VISA ISSUED...
6/1/2011
LANDED..........
25/6/2011 Yoo Hoo
My suggestion is to email them and ask them for your passport - it is ridiculous that they can hold on to people's passport for this long

leoismyname said:
guys can any body help me with the email addrsss to contact Canadian high comission in delhi for urgency in my passport.

grewal

Dec 6, 2010
UP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leoismyname said:

utter nonsense .....there should be procedure to sue them

Vidya_offto_canada

Dec 12, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-11-2009
Doc's Request.
03-02-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
10-02-2010
Med's Request
11-10-2010
Med's Done....
04-11-2010
Interview........
waived off......!
Passport Req..
11-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2011
LANDED..........
June 2011
laxmikanthms said:
Good news from my side.

CHC New Delhi called me today morning and asked me to come to ND to collect the passport. Since I am already working in Canada and I have to leave next week they asked me to come and collect it directly.

Thanks to everyone...specially Ankit

Regards,
Laxmikanth

Congrats................! Hope to hear more............!