Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
nimir.raval said:
I am from India, have applied from India itself.
My local address of India is appearing dear.
Do you have guess how much to wait now
same is the case with me dear my consultant's Canadian mailing address started to show on e-cas on 8th june......some say address starts appearing as vo has to send in some documents...whereas others they say that when ur Canadian destination address which u filled in your application form starts appearing then it is a gud news.....so as for now all of us r sailing in the same boat....we can only predict or estimate....so it wud b better to be calm n wait while praying to God :)

siddharth.ravi

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
Guys ,

I gotta call from NDVO yesterday and they said they will send the passports only to the address which is mentioned in my passport. They said it within a weeks time they will be sending it. I am not sure whether to celebrate or not . After my medical line got updated i did not see the status change to "decision made" in my e case. Will it be a good decison?

pratik333

Aug 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
4th November 2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
15th December 2011
Med's Request
9th feb 2012
Med's Done....
19 march 2012, received by NDVO : 29th March 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
8th Aug 2012 - received by NDVO on 9th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received 24-09..DM, 22-09 -2012 Passport Stamp 18-09
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
siddharth.ravi said:
Guys ,

I gotta call from NDVO yesterday and they said they will send the passports only to the address which is mentioned in my passport. They said it within a weeks time they will be sending it. I am not sure whether to celebrate or not . After my medical line got updated i did not see the status change to "decision made" in my e case. Will it be a good decison?
Congratulations ... You will be getting your visa soon... all the best

mayankpt

Aug 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 nov 2011
AOR Received.
PER 3 FEB 2012
IELTS Request
sent with the application
File Transfer...
21 feb 2012
Med's Request
29 march 2012
Med's Done....
9 april 2012, Medicals sent on 10 april
Passport Req..
29 March,2012
siddharth.ravi said:
Guys ,

hii siddharth....
can u share ur timelines pls...
ur noc??

drpari

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
siddharth.ravi said:
Guys ,

Congrats dear its time to start celebrating....your visa is on the way :)

drpari

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
siddharth.ravi said:
Guys ,

but i would like to ask u one thing....why they are sending the passports on the address which is mentioned in your passports....is it the same address u filled in your application form ...and is this address appearing in ur e-cas as well ?

siddharth.ravi

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
drpari said:
but i would like to ask u one thing....why they are sending the passports on the address which is mentioned in your passports....is it the same address u filled in your application form ...and is this address appearing in ur e-cas as well ?
Thanks to Drpari , prateek and mayankpt.

They had called to my phone number and i did not pick up as it was inside my bag. They have called my landline number later.My mom has picked the phone. She has told the visa office that i have gone out for a seminar and i am not at home . The address i mentioned in the form is the chennai address where i currently reside. They asked if i live in the banglore address as mentioned in my passport. They said that they will send it to the banglore address only and this confirmation had to be made by their side as they r sending the passports in 1 week.

My timelines are( dunno exact dates) had a representative : applied jan 12

recieved per in feb , recieved aor in march 1st week. medicals plus rprf plus passport on may 3rd. i submitted everything on 26th may. MEdicals were sent earlier say on 13th and got the medical line updated in a week from then.

Recieved call yesterday 13th june regarding the address to dispatch passports. My representative saysif in case they require any other document they would have mentioned it . Its good news !

siddharth.ravi

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
drpari said:
The address that appears in my e-case is my representative address Campbell cohen office address. weird isnt it?

drpari

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Hey Siddharth.ravi I too share the same NOC...a physiotherapist. My e-cas also shows my consultant's Canadian mailing address since 8th June...but havent received nything +ve yet. Will be good to be in contact!

pratik333

Aug 5, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2011
AOR Received.
4th November 2011
IELTS Request
submitted with application
File Transfer...
15th December 2011
Med's Request
9th feb 2012
Med's Done....
19 march 2012, received by NDVO : 29th March 2012
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
8th Aug 2012 - received by NDVO on 9th Aug 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Passport received 24-09..DM, 22-09 -2012 Passport Stamp 18-09
LANDED..........
21 October -2012
Dr Pari and Sidharth ... which province??? BC or ON ????? Have you applied for credential process?

drpari

Star Member
May 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
pratik333 said:
Dr Pari and Sidharth ... which province??? BC or ON ????? Have you applied for credential process?
Hiii prateek mine is BC.....but this my consultant's address in my form i had filled ON....no i hv not applied fr credentials yet bt will be soon applying fr it wot bout u did u apply fr it n did u receive your medicals ?

siddharth.ravi

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
drpari said:
Hey Siddharth.ravi I too share the same NOC...a physiotherapist. My e-cas also shows my consultant's Canadian mailing address since 8th June...but havent received nything +ve yet. Will be good to be in contact!
I will PM my number.. pm urs lets discuss!!

siddharth.ravi

Star Member
Apr 30, 2012
pratik333 said:
Applying for credentials only in the first week of july. I am not sure under which province to apply for credentials. I first thought of going to saskatchewan now decided against it and Zeroed in on Ontario. Lets see. How about you?