AOR Received.
18TH JULY 2018
File Transfer...
13TH NOVEMBER 2018
Med's Request
3RD OCTOBER 2018
Med's Done....
9TH OCTOBER 2018
Yeah, it is working fine for me as well but i am unable to see any update as mentioned above by kayia bonham
I thought that the status of our application on the ECAS might change but it didn't. Disappointment tbh. :(

Reactions: dinodn

Sarhaq

Mar 27, 2018
That might be why then. They probably didn't see enough of a history between you two, and just wanted to talk to your spouse to make sure that it is legit. It sucks though that it will delay the application more.
Just wanted to follow up on this.

My husband and I have been together since 2016 and were married in Feb of 2018 and we just finished our interview last week and the immigration agent approved our interview on the spot.
It actually seems as if more people have been called for interviews recently, though I am not sure of the reasoning for this.

Our application has been in process since May of 2018 so we're getting quite frustrated with how long this is taking. Seeing June applicants receiving their DM and PPR only makes it worse and goes to show that there is no proper formula for how any of this works.

Ajay1972

Nov 19, 2018
Just wanted to follow up on this.

My husband and I have been together since 2016 and were married in Feb of 2018 and we just finished our interview last week and the immigration agent approved our interview on the spot.
It actually seems as if more people have been called for interviews recently, though I am not sure of the reasoning for this.

Our application has been in process since May of 2018 so we're getting quite frustrated with how long this is taking. Seeing June applicants receiving their DM and PPR only makes it worse and goes to show that there is no proper formula for how any of this works.
Yeah, I know the feeling of seeing others that applied after you getting PPRs. I guess it all depends on the case officer's mood/effort/personality. I am hoping the one that is working on my case is a nice one.

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
I am unable to see any update on ecas website,it was unavailable till evening. Kindly share what kind of update you are talking about
It just may be some maintenance of the hosting servers, no additional functionality on the page itself. Nothing important for the applicants.

Reactions: singleman

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Is there a second page? I only see one page. Which notes are you referring to?
I am little curious that why are people so concerned about the notes inside the ECAS status. When it says DM, that means all is well. Just wait for PPR.

Devarudy

Sep 15, 2018
One question guys ! I have spouse sponsor application in process and applied for visitor visa on Feb 23rd. Just a week later I received Pre-arrival notice. The biometrics still have to be done for visitor visa but just want to check :-

1. If visitor visa application will complicate things now at this stage ?
2. If TRV (visitor visa) is refused will it impact PR application? Do I have to make changes in PR application to inform about visa refusal or grant?
3. Should let TRV process happen as already applied for it?

Thanks

Ajay1972

Nov 19, 2018
I am little curious that why are people so concerned about the notes inside the ECAS status. When it says DM, that means all is well. Just wait for PPR.
Because getting any sliver of an update is like getting a drug. It tides you over until the wait for the next update. But as I asked before....what notes section is there in ECAS? I just want to know if there is another section that I can look in.

Reactions: singleman

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Because getting any sliver of an update is like getting a drug. It tides you over until the wait for the next update. But as I asked before....what notes section is there in ECAS? I just want to know if there is another section that I can look in.
But that's just the final update one can get on his/her file. I believe the next update might be that PPR requested sent or the PR visa issued inside the decision made. The people who have gone pass that stage might be able to answer it but actually why would they even be here on this forum after the PPR ;)