+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Amrita singh

Dec 8, 2018
Because getting any sliver of an update is like getting a drug. It tides you over until the wait for the next update. But as I asked before....what notes section is there in ECAS? I just want to know if there is another section that I can look in.
I assume it’s the next page when we click on the Decision made underlined thing

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
For everyone's interest:

Status of your application Explanation

IN PROCESS

(A decision has not been made yet.)

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

Documentation Verified by CIC
We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

WITHDRAWN

(An application can only be withdrawn when your application is IN PROCESS.)

Application Withdrawn
You may only withdraw your application before the In-Canada Application for Permanent Resident Status decision has been made. There are no refunds after processing has started.

DECISION MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

An Interview May be Required
We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.

Sponsorship / In-Canada Application for Permanent Resident Status Determined
The sponsorship applications and In-Canada Application for Permanent Resident Status will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you in writing in either case.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE

(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)

Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.

Reactions: tdsw26 and jaz13

rimi3008

Jul 14, 2013
vancouver
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
File Transfer...
31-03-2014
Med's Request
11-06-2014
Med's Done....
13-06-2014
Passport Req..
11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
LANDED..........
06-12-2014
Hello All
Our interview was yesterday. I can safely say it went well because that Lady interviewed my husband for 1 hr 10 mins. Appx 60 questions were asked. I hope she is satisfied after this torture.
She interviewed me only for 5 mins asked just 7 questions in total.
Luckily my husband knows me inside out and our relationship, he was able to answer all of her questions.
There were other people as well. Everyone's interview was max for 20 mins and thats legit max, otherwise it was 10- 15 mins.
I was sitting outside looking at these people going in and out of room in 15 mins and my poor husband was stuck with that lady who God knows what wanted. Questions she asked were so general and detailed. There was this only 1 girl I saw came crying because I think her case was rejected at spot . 1 couple no red flags nothing 1 marriage still got interview but it was just for 10 mins and they were approved at the moment. No ones passport were asked to submit because apparently their systems were down.
Everyone who was interviewed yesterday decision will be made by next week

rimi3008

Jul 14, 2013
vancouver
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
File Transfer...
31-03-2014
Med's Request
11-06-2014
Med's Done....
13-06-2014
Passport Req..
11-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2014
LANDED..........
06-12-2014
After this torture of 70 mins. My only advice is read your file properly first of all. All docs you submitted, your story and all.
Know your spouse inside out. their family, jobs, previous jobs, addresses, friends.
Important dates should be on tips.
Future plans career plans education history.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
After this torture of 70 mins. My only advice is read your file properly first of all. All docs you submitted, your story and all.
Know your spouse inside out. their family, jobs, previous jobs, addresses, friends.
Important dates should be on tips.
Future plans career plans education history.
Indeed it would have been such a thing when too many Qs eh! they do give visa w/o interview to fakers who know how to befool the system. Even here i met few who were likely to leave the spouse after arrival = pre-determined.,but they got visas in a shortest time

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
How long will it take after pre arrival ???!!
Any idea please ?!!!
Looking at NDVO present speed give it min of 1 month may be bit more. However they can go to the 2nd or 3rd gear even 4th anytimme LMAO

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
For everyone's interest:

IN PROCESS

We have received your application and will review it in order of receipt. We will send you an acknowledgement letter.

We are reviewing your application to make sure it is complete and that no documents are missing. We will return incomplete applications for resubmission.

We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

WITHDRAWN

Application Withdrawn
You may only withdraw your application before the In-Canada Application for Permanent Resident Status decision has been made. There are no refunds after processing has started.

DECISION MADE

We will review the application and decide if an interview is necessary. If so, we will inform you in writing of the date, time and location of the interview.

The sponsorship applications and In-Canada Application for Permanent Resident Status will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you in writing in either case.

If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE

You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.
Here is another info Goyal Ji:-
Generally, your application will follow the below path after the submission.

1. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA1)
  2. Medical passed – (MEP)
  3. BG Check In Progress (IP1) – R10 check is done here.
  4. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA2) – Eligibility check is done here.
  5. BG Check: In Progress (IP2) –
  6. BG Check: Not Applicable (NA3) – Sometimes this doesn’t come
  7. PPR: Passport Request
  8. CoPR: Confirmation of Permanent Residence
So it is in below order

AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP2 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR

AOR: This is a letter you will get within 24 hours after submission of your PR application.

NA1: “Not applicable“. This will be your BG status message as soon as you submit and get AOR. Typically, this will be status till the time you get your medical passed status.

MEP: “You passed the medical exam“. This will generally happen after approx 25-30 days after your AOR. For PNP applicants it can take more time generally.

IP1: This will happen one or two days after your medical. Sometimes on the same day itself. BG status message in this stage will be “Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.”. CIC agents will do R10, criminality checks during this stage. Once they feel everything is good then they will change it to NA. These things will happen at CIO Office (Centralized Intake Office).

NA2: “Not applicable“. This will signify that IP1 is completed. Sometimes IP1 will take few hours and if we have not checked our account during the time it was in IP1, it won’t be possible to know that we are in NA1 or NA2. Our file will be transferred to CPC (Case Processing Center) where agents will do eligibility assessments. If they feel everything is okay, then they will provide their recommendation to Visa Officer and same time they will initiate Security Checks.

IP2: BG status message in this stage will be “We are processing your background check. we will send you a message if we need more information.“. Visa Officer starts reviewing or after reviewing all agents recommendations. On the same day, PPR request will be triggered if the applicant paid RPRF up front. These things will be done at CPC office.

Ajay1972

Nov 19, 2018
For everyone's interest:

IN PROCESS

WITHDRAWN

Application Withdrawn

DECISION MADE

COMPLETE

This is interesting....My screen doesn't look anything like this. Did you copy and paste this as-is? Or did you type it all out? Can you send me a link to the ecas system that you are using?