+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Amjj

Nov 1, 2018
At end of interview response was positive. But it is going to be three weeks now. No action yet. Timing factor is not fair. As all the Jan applicant seems like already got ppr

Reactions: H sandhu

Leos

Apr 9, 2015
Hi guys just wondering if somebody could advise please, I had a divorce in Canada and remarried in India. Applied for my wife in June 2018, started processing on July 2018, medical done and passed on August 2, my sponsorship approved and file transferred to Delhi on 20th September. Just wondering how long will it take until further stage, also we had few couple people on marriage gathering due to second marriage, that has been explained in the file. Is there a chance of interview or possibility of rejection?
Any advice will be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Amjj

Nov 1, 2018
God knows man. Our was first marriage no age gap. Still got interview. Interview is fine man don't be afraid of it as long as your marriage is real.

Reactions: Leos

Amjj

Nov 1, 2018
I am mad at different processing time for files. One month difference is fine. Four or five month difference for different cases not fair.

Leos

Apr 9, 2015
God knows man. Our was first marriage no age gap. Still got interview. Interview is fine man don't be afraid of it as long as your marriage is real.
Thanks man , ya marriage is genuine bro just going through the comments above was a bit confused

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi guys just wondering if somebody could advise please, I had a divorce in Canada and remarried in India. Applied for my wife in June 2018, started processing on July 2018, medical done and passed on August 2, my sponsorship approved and file transferred to Delhi on 20th September. Just wondering how long will it take until further stage, also we had few couple people on marriage gathering due to second marriage, that has been explained in the file. Is there a chance of interview or possibility of rejection?
You may have to wait . Look at my timeline below, our file is still frozen at Sydney this way at least you are much better at NDVO, may be in a big lineup. Give it good 2-3 months more to be on the safe side. Miracles can happen any time. As we don't know how they work !

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
We all know NDVO did very good few days back in NOV but looks like this month did not give any PPRs We were very happy that even if file will go to NDVO they wont take more than 3 months. But looks like trend changed on act. of Holidays season or Students apps? Basically last week of DEC till JAN 2nd is Holiday week. Even if Office is open not much staff . Lets hope action begins Jan 02 :) ;)

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
It could be 4th marriage as long as marriage is GENUINE they won't stop Visa. Sadly they go after no. of guests, which should change. Like I said a FAKE marriage was done with over 300 guests, both parties got divorced, in this case applicant had a fraud in her head while Sponsor was honest ! Thus people had been making a fool of the system , staff and so on.NO FOOL proof method to detect 100% genuine marriage in the world yet!

Leos

Apr 9, 2015
You may have to wait . Look at my timeline below, our file is still frozen at Sydney this way at least you are much better at NDVO, may be in a big lineup. Give it good 2-3 months more to be on the safe side. Miracles can happen any time. As we don't know how they work !
Thanks man I hope you hear something soon, try calling CIC quite frequent if that helps by any chance. That’s what I did , I don’t know whether it helped to process my file faster.