+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Leos

Apr 9, 2015
It could be 4th marriage as long as marriage is GENUINE they won't stop Visa. Sadly they go after no. of guests, which should change. Like I said a FAKE marriage was done with over 300 guests, both parties got divorced, in this case applicant had a fraud in her head while Sponsor was honest ! Thus people had been making a fool of the system , staff and so on.NO FOOL proof method to detect 100% genuine marriage in the world yet!
Thanks bro, no our marriage is genuine not worried about that just something strike through after reading some comments. Also was not sure how long will have to wait further as we have our anniversary coming up in Feb of next year just wondering if she will be here by that time. Thanks.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Thanks bro, no our marriage is genuine not worried about that just something strike through after reading some comments. Also was not sure how long will have to wait further as we have our anniversary coming up in Feb of next year just wondering if she will be here by that time. Thanks.
Leos I am prepared to wait for ONE FULL YEAR and that's what they say and I may consider ordering GCMS notes to see what is going on!?

Reactions: Leos

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
We got pre arrival on 6th and decision made on 11th December.but nothing is changed on gc key or no ppr yet.
Finally Good news man Congrats! Look around for a ticket but book her only after stamping since it may take a week to more, a month in 1 case it took

H sandhu

Dec 13, 2018
Am January applicant and interview was in dec first week .am waiting for last11 days but not any update .i will hope good news is receive in next week

Reactions: Powerful

Powerful

Star Member
Oct 30, 2018
App. Filed.......
Jan 3
File Transfer...
12 june
Interview........
Dec 4
Am January applicant and interview was in dec first week .am waiting for last11 days but not any update .i will hope good news is receive in next week
M also waiting for DM. As interview was on dec 4 and now waiting waiting.

Raviraji

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Finally Good news man Congrats! Look around for a ticket but book her only after stamping since it may take a week to more, a month in 1 case it took
Yes thanks man finally some good news. We waited almost a year. December 21 is going to be a year of application received. I was wondering why ppr did not come yet and mycic is also not updated till now.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Yes thanks man finally some good news. We waited almost a year. December 21 is going to be a year of application received. I was wondering why ppr did not come yet and mycic is also not updated till now.
WOW appreciate you guys patience! If you come in a Holidays TRAP then may have to wait till 1st week new year.We are anxious , they are not.u see ...

greeeeen

Sep 7, 2018
anybody here got transfered to their local visa office from mississauga?
and BGC already started in mississauga before they transfered to local visa office?

ypra

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-10-2014
AOR Received.
11-12-2014
File Transfer...
09-01-2015
Med's Request
In Process: 14-08-2015
Med's Done....
06-10-2015/done remedical and PCC prior to Interview
Interview........
14-10-2015
Passport Req..
26-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
Now a days, every applicant's timelines are different.:(:(:(:(

Aziz123

Oct 8, 2018
Hi e-one, please any one could help me ? im so confused i paid my parents RPRF fee upfront in 2017/12/15 but my application was under background checking with 3rd party.... yesterday i also recived an email that request me to pay RPRF fee again, which i contact with my MP whats going on with my application, he told me that i forgot to recived the recipet from them on the time of payment fee that they lost your RPRF fee....than i also paid again yesterday 490$ per person and recived the recipet from them, its mean my application is going to a approve or approved ?? or no they just ask me to pay the fee only ?

This is what i recived after payment of RPRF fee.

Thank you for your email. We have received the fees from your side. Please contact CPC-M for refund of overpeyment.

Regards

abyk23

Nov 12, 2018
Quick question - under GC Key I got the following update this morning

Review of additional documents changed from "We need additional documents to process your application. We will send you a letter or email with details" to "Not applicable"

Is this normal?