+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Peppy

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
Hi,
I'm applying PR on spouse visa. My husband is going through a lawyer in Canada. So given all the documents to the lawyer on the 29th of Jan 2018.
*on the cic website : received application on the 30th of Jan 2018.
*I got medical request on the 23rd of March 2018 and medical done on the 29th of March 2018.
*medical results received on the 31st of march
*Husband got a mail saying he is approved as a sponsor on the 4th of April 2018.
*On the 11th of April got a mail saying that my file has been transferred to the Delhi (India) office for final processing.
*On the cic website now showing, my file started processing on the 12th of April 2018. What does this mean ?
Does this mean on the 12th, processing started at the Delhi office?
So now whats the next procedure..how long for the Delhi office to process ? How long to get the passport request mail ?

Thanks !

Reactions: Mirolomi

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Now is the long silence!! Sit back and relax for 5-6 months before you hear anything from NDVO. Try following End of November onwards applicants for a realistic next step in any of our applications.

Hi,
I'm applying PR on spouse visa. My husband is going through a lawyer in Canada. So given all the documents to the lawyer on the 29th of Jan 2018.
*on the cic website : received application on the 30th of Jan 2018.
*I got medical request on the 23rd of March 2018 and medical done on the 29th of March 2018.
*medical results received on the 31st of march
*Husband got a mail saying he is approved as a sponsor on the 4th of April 2018.
*On the 11th of April got a mail saying that my file has been transferred to the Delhi (India) office for final processing.
*On the cic website now showing, my file started processing on the 12th of April 2018. What does this mean ?
Does this mean on the 12th, processing started at the Delhi office?
So now whats the next procedure..how long for the Delhi office to process ? How long to get the passport request mail ?

Thanks !

Sarhaq

Mar 27, 2018
Hi Everyone!

My file was sent last week by courier and was signed for on May 9th.
When and how will we find out if it's been received?

We haven't been able to link the application as of yet.

Thanks!

Berv7

Star Member
May 14, 2018
I think NDVO people is not going to get official AOR2 by email/mail. We should considered "We have starter processing your application on DATES"
as our AOR2.

Guys please report your date here.
mine is Apr 3, 2018
I think you are right
I am december 2017 applicant my file was transferred to NDVO on April 27
Ecas line added - we started processing ....on 30 April .
But No official Aor2 by email.
My medical shows passed.

Reactions: RZ004

Abeer Zoraan

Apr 25, 2018
I think you are right
My medical shows passed.
I think you are right
My medical shows passed.

Hi

I received an email from the case processing team MISSISSAUGA in first week of MAY saying that they are forwarding my file to the New Delhi for further processing.

On an average does NDVO takes six months or more ? and what is the stepwise procedure once the file arrives at New Delhi office
Please reply if you have gone through this process

Thanks in advance and All the best

Berv7

Star Member
May 14, 2018
H
Hi

I received an email from the case processing team MISSISSAUGA in first week of MAY saying that they are forwarding my file to the New Delhi for further processing.

On an average does NDVO takes six months or more ? and what is the stepwise procedure once the file arrives at New Delhi office
Please reply if you have gone through this process

Thanks in advance and All the best
hi did you get the Aor2 ?
Or ecas ststus new line added- we started processing

Beefstick

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Hi folks,

Files that have been transferred to NDVO later than mine seem to have had their status changed on ECAS to "processing".

My file got transferred on 27th April, and we have not received any email from NDVO nor has ECAS changed any status from "In Process".

ECAS last line is "Medical results have been received" and nothing after that (note that GCKey says that the medical test has been passed.).
GCKey simply says that "Background check is being processed. We will inform you blah blah documents required."

Should we be worried?

Thanks,
Beef

Berv7

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Hi folks,

Files that have been transferred to NDVO later than mine seem to have had their status changed on ECAS to "processing".

My file got transferred on 27th April, and we have not received any email from NDVO nor has ECAS changed any status from "In Process".

ECAS last line is "Medical results have been received" and nothing after that (note that GCKey says that the medical test has been passed.).
GCKey simply says that "Background check is being processed. We will inform you blah blah documents required."

Should we be worried?

Thanks,
Beef
Hi beef
Mine application was also transferred to the NDVO on 27 april .. Cpc missisauga sent us an email about the Transfer.
But we did not receive any mail or Aor2 from NDVO.
But ECAS 2nd line was changed to "we started processing ....April" 2018"
Medical received and agent said its passed.

Beefstick

Star Member
Jan 8, 2018
Hi beef
Mine application was also transferred to the NDVO on 27 april .. Cpc missisauga sent us an email about the Transfer.
But we did not receive any mail or Aor2 from NDVO.
But ECAS 2nd line was changed to "we started processing ....April" 2018"
Medical received and agent said its passed.
Thank you Berv. I don't know if I should do anything about or whether I should wait a bit longer. Even if I did want to do something, dunno what that would be... :(

Berv7

Star Member
May 14, 2018
No problem
You just need to be patient ... It will take time we are all in a same situation.
What is your time line btw?
Medicals done?[/QUOTE]
QUOTE="Beefstick, post: 6951860, member: 724290"]Thank you Berv. I don't know if I should do anything about or whether I should wait a bit longer. Even if I did want to do something, dunno what that would be... :([/QUOTE

RZ004

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
I think you are right
My medical shows passed.
Why it too long for your file to get transferred to NDVO?

akkishar

May 23, 2018
Hi I have send my file on Jan 27th 2018.
They received on Jan 30 2018.
Medical was requested on April 17th 2018
Medical was done on April 29th 2018
Medical was passed on May 2nd 2018.
I received a letter stating that my file have been forwarded to NDVO for further processing. Letter is date on May 18 2018.

How long does it take from this point.

1. When I call and check status automated system says:
2. We are reviewing your eligibility
3. We are reviewing the additional document you provided
3. Medical test have been passed
4. We do not need an interview (we will let you know if this changes)
5. We are processing your background check.

Ecas says:
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on January 30, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on May 22, 2018.
  3. We sent you correspondence on March 27, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. Medical results have been received.

How long you guys are anticipating for your file? I see my file is little bit behind than others. Anyone would know any reason.