+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Discussion in 'Family Class Sponsorship' started by spicysank, Jan 12, 2018.

1. 1. do all get a file tansfer mail.-- Not all get a mail regarding it
    2. Is there a standing procedure of reciving call from NDVO office after receipt of file tansfer or they can call you without file transfer mail. - You may get a call or you may not get a call. It totally depends. I got a call even before I got a file transfer email.
    3. Is there a way to call NDVO to inquire at what stage of my file processing. - I tried to call them and check but the automated system says they do not provide the status of the application on phone. You need to write to them. When I wrote to them there was no reply either.

2. I don't know how ndvo works...dey asked for adr since a month...sent dem the next day....still dey r saying that d request is pending....what should I do???....should I post dem

4. Much thanks for your feedback and much appreciated.

MRM8789 likes this.
  5. What's ur timeline??

6. a lot of applicants from November and Dec 2018 are still waiting for the file transfer. your AOR was on last month. Why you are worried now ?

lion.com and Psy0210 like this.
  7. Hi guys, happy to share the news. I approached my mp yesterday. Today they called me and said they got an update that my app is approved and ppr will be emailed in few days to my spouse (applicant). No change in ecas and gc key though.

8. Hi Jot! Congratulations for this great news! You’ve been waiting for this for so long.

Could you please share your timeline?

Jotsran likes this.
  9. Whoaa... thats amazing news !! Congratulations and very happy for you. I've started my MP thing as well, hopefully I have the same news to share soon :)

Jotsran likes this.
  10. Can you please let me know which province are you in?

11. Hello ,

any one know the thread where i can get the information related travel to canada and what documents should i carry during travel and anyone know do I get custom form before landing in canada?

12. Thank you!
    App. received: jul 13, 2018, AOR-1 Received:Nov 5, 2018, Med request: Nov 6, 2018,SA : NOV 9,2018,
    Med's Done:Nov 12, 2018,Medical passed: Nov 20,2018,File transferred to NVDO: Nov 27,2018,
    AOR-2: Dec 12,2018, additional documents request (photos) by ndvo :may17,2019, additional photos received by ndvo : may 22,2019.
    Approached mp: july 16,2019
    Got call from mp office: they said app has been approved, wait for ppr

Rajesh27 likes this.
  13. British columbia

Kayia_bonham likes this.
  14. Congratulations!! You have been waiting for so long. Good to see there is an update after you contacted your MP

Jotsran likes this.
  15. Thank you! Yes you will get a great news soon.