Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
How long did it take for you to receive the letter after your ECAS changed to decision made ?
I still haven't received the letter. I was told by CIC that it would take 3-4 weeks. So far by my calculations I should get it sometime this week as another user with my same timeline received theirs today in a different province.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Who is that lucky guy?? Dont see it on the spreadsheet!!

I still haven't received the letter. I was told by CIC that it would take 3-4 weeks. So far by my calculations I should get it sometime this week as another user with my same timeline received theirs today in a different province.

rsmathew

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
File Transfer...
L
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Yeah, The Mississauga Apps get them. Also got to know once our apps are transferred to NDVO, CIC customer service can not provide us any further info, we'd have to contact Delhi for that. Such a shame!!
What do you mean Mississauga applicants only get that. Forte is in Saskatchewan? Aren't all Outland Sponsorship Applications first phase done in CPC - Mississauga? Well once they are sent to NDVO, you can use alternate means to speed up the process.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
What do you mean Mississauga applicants only get that. Forte is in Saskatchewan? Aren't all Outland Sponsorship Applications first phase done in CPC - Mississauga? Well once they are sent to NDVO, you can use alternate means to speed up the process.
Buddy Forte and KKend got chosen for their apps to be processed in Mississauga (completely) even though they are Outland. So both received SA letters.
Also please advise on "Alternate Means to speed up the process" at NDVO since i would definitely like that!!

rsmathew

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
File Transfer...
L
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Buddy Forte and KKend got chosen for their apps to be processed in Mississauga (completely) even though they are Outland. So both received SA letters.
Also please advise on "Alternate Means to speed up the process" at NDVO since i would definitely like that!!
For starters....one option would be to...Reach out to your local MP....preferably someone that you have experience with....it will yield a positive response.

rsmathew

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
File Transfer...
L
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Again Call Centre Agents told me as well as many others that we should be receiving a letter from CIC in the coming days.

Reactions: spicysank

RZ004

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
@spicysank
Hey, Its been a week since I have submitted that Upfront medical to IRCC via web form after medical request.
should I call them and ask?
And I am affraid if i do so they will not answer me as I am the Sponsor.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
Hey get the 5476 signed from your wife. Its so much easier. Otherwise try making a conference call with your wife on. Finally ask your wife to download Fongo and register her with your Canadian phone number so she can make free calls to Canada over the Wifi!!!

@spicysank
Hey, Its been a week since I have submitted that Upfront medical to IRCC via web form after medical request.
should I call them and ask?
And I am affraid if i do so they will not answer me as I am the Sponsor.

RZ004

Star Member
Jun 1, 2017
Saskatchewan
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
Hey get the 5476 signed from your wife. Its so much easier. Otherwise try making a conference call with your wife on. Finally ask your wife to download Fongo and register her with your Canadian phone number so she can make free calls to Canada over the Wifi!!!
Thank you
I will do so.

rsmathew

Star Member
Apr 16, 2014
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
File Transfer...
L
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Additional information that indicates a written document would be sent to the Sponsor regarding the status of the application.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=spon_out_qc&lang=en&app=

DECISION
MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

Sponsorship and Eligibility Status Determined
We have made a decision on your sponsorship application. We will inform you in writing of the decision.

Application Forwarded to Visa Office
We have forwarded your application to the Visa Office for final processing. Quebec residents please see the relevant diagram.

Sponsor Advised of Decision Made
We will inform you in writing of the decision made on your sponsorship application. We will send you a Permanent Resident Kit that you will need to forward to the family class relative you are sponsoring.

spicysank

Apr 2, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Other
o_O. Hmmm!!!

Additional information that indicates a written document would be sent to the Sponsor regarding the status of the application.

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=spon_out_qc&lang=en&app=

DECISION
MADE

(A decision has been made at this point.)

Sponsorship and Eligibility Status Determined
We have made a decision on your sponsorship application. We will inform you in writing of the decision.

Application Forwarded to Visa Office
We have forwarded your application to the Visa Office for final processing. Quebec residents please see the relevant diagram.

Sponsor Advised of Decision Made
We will inform you in writing of the decision made on your sponsorship application. We will send you a Permanent Resident Kit that you will need to forward to the family class relative you are sponsoring.