New Delhi (NDVO) 2018 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Manpreet welcome here . What is your full time line ? R U in Canada as a sponsor? Thnks

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Me too attend the interview on dec

hey powerful, sorry for the late response. I attend the interview on dec 5th. It was good. And I got prearrival on dec 6. Am waiting for dm and ppr. What about u???
Congrats buddy!

How was the interview like, in terms of questions asked and can you share any reason that would have led them to call for interview.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
My BEST guess this Tuesday again will be no more updates on Canadian GCkey site :( No mtc notice

akshar

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Hi,
Our file was received at Mississauga office on may 29/2018 and was transferred to delhi for further processing on aug 7/2018 and they started processing on aug 16/2018. No update after that. I called cic-Mississauga today and guy was not able to see any update becz file is already transferred to delhi office and being processed there. That’s all he told me. I m just started getting worried now.
Any other may applicant there whose file is stuck at delhi office?
Thanks
Hi.. I am a may 8th applicant.. Had called cic for the update and was said the same thing that was told to you.. Not sure where the application is stuck. They say it is still in the period of 12 months hence it is still in the average processing time. Also applications are not done on first come first serve basis. So my guess is it is dependent on the officer reviewing our application. May be officer has gone for a vacation.

Reactions: tiwanp

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hi.. I am a may 8th applicant.. Had called cic for the update and was said the same thing that was told to you.. Not sure where the application is stuck. They say it is still in the period of 12 months hence it is still in the average processing time. Also applications are not done on first come first serve basis. So my guess is it is dependent on the officer reviewing our application. May be officer has gone for a vacation.
U wrote AOR2 but I can't see FILE Transfer dates, can you share that or maybe file was NOT transferred

sjose1

Dec 18, 2017
How do we know when they start the BGC? Do they send a notification to tell you that they are starting it?
GCKey shows the background check status as "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.". That is how I know, or rather think I know that it has started. About the date, it does not show anything. As I have been checking the account every day I know that it changed around a month before.

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
GCKey shows the background check status as "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.". That is how I know, or rather think I know that it has started. About the date, it does not show anything. As I have been checking the account every day I know that it changed around a month before.
Good sign = possibly No interview :)

abyk23

Nov 12, 2018
So you got this additional information request before pre arrival or after pre arrival?
This is before pre-arrival. Sorry I forgot to mention they requested this information back in June but GC Key status changed to "Not applicable" today and that's what I was wondering if this is normal?

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
This is before pre-arrival. Sorry I forgot to mention they requested this information back in June but GC Key status changed to "Not applicable" today and that's what I was wondering if this is normal?
it means no more required good sign ,,n/a means all done too
NA1: “Not applicable“. This will be your BG status message as soon as you submit and get AOR. Typically, this will be status till the time you get your medical passed status.---
Generally, your application will follow the below path after the submission.

BG: Not Applicable (NA1)

Medical passed – (MEP)

BG: In Progress (IP1) – R10 check is done here.

BG: Not Applicable (NA2) – Eligibility check is done here.

BG: In Progress (IP2) –

BG: Not Applicable (NA3) – Sometimes this doesn’t come

PPR: Passport Request

CoPR: Confirmation of Permanent Residence

So it is in below order:

AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP3 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR

AOR: This is a letter you will get within 24 hours after submission of your PR application.

NA1: “Not applicable“. This will be your BG status message as soon as you submit and get AOR. Typically, this will be status till the time you get your medical passed status.

MEP: “You passed the medical exam“. This will generally happen after approx 25-30 days after your AOR. For PNP applicants it can take more time generally.

LIKE it?

Last edited:
Reactions: pr1711

Veer91

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Thank you for info , it’s normal not applicable means they don’t need anything. And you should be happy they are working on your file.

Did u get dm yet or still waiting ? And one more thing, the education info they asked before the file transfer to ndvo or after file transfer?

pr1711

Jul 29, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO/<b>Colombo</b>
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
<b>Oct 09th 2014</b>
Doc's Request.
May 13th 2015
Nomination.....
<b>(PER):</b> Jan 15th 2015
AOR Received.
Feb 13th 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
<b>SLU:</b> May 01st 2015: Started processing on Apr 28th 2015
Med's Request
May 14th 2015
Med's Done....
May 20th 2015 || <b>Third Line: </b>May 28th 2015 || <b>Decision Made: </b>June 27th 2015
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
[color=#D4A017] <b>July 30th 2015</b>[/color] <b>
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 2015
LANDED..........
Oct 16th 2015
it means no more required good sign ,,n/a means all done too
NA1: “Not applicable“. This will be your BG status message as soon as you submit and get AOR. Typically, this will be status till the time you get your medical passed status.---
Generally, your application will follow the below path after the submission.

BG: Not Applicable (NA1)

Medical passed – (MEP)

BG: In Progress (IP1) – R10 check is done here.

BG: Not Applicable (NA2) – Eligibility check is done here.

BG: In Progress (IP2) –

BG: Not Applicable (NA3) – Sometimes this doesn’t come

PPR: Passport Request

CoPR: Confirmation of Permanent Residence

So it is in below order:

AOR – NA1 – MEP – IP1 – NA2 – IP3 – NA3 – PPR – CoPR

AOR: This is a letter you will get within 24 hours after submission of your PR application.

NA1: “Not applicable“. This will be your BG status message as soon as you submit and get AOR. Typically, this will be status till the time you get your medical passed status.

MEP: “You passed the medical exam“. This will generally happen after approx 25-30 days after your AOR. For PNP applicants it can take more time generally.

LIKE it?
That's a lot of info. A former CIC rep ? :rolleyes: