+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

rokasabina3636

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
All the best.
It was nice helping each other in this forum.
We were passing through the same phase of waiting and waiting of our turn to be in final decision. Once you motivated me to keep patience during processing of our application. From that point of time, I feel you are my good friend, Kanchan. And other friends like Tresa 1990 and singleman helped me too. Thank you all.

Reactions: Kanchan

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
We were passing through the same phase of waiting and waiting of our turn to be in final decision. Once you motivated me to keep patience during processing of our application. From that point of time, I feel you are my good friend, Kanchan. And other friends like Tresa 1990 and singleman helped me too. Thank you all.
I remember that moment . Everyone goes through such frustrating time.
Thank u so much for calling me a friend. I’m glad that I found a few really awesome friends in this forum.
Btw, I’ll be in Toronto. How about u? We might meet someday. I’ll try to visit this forum whenever I can so that I can help others too.

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
For those people who’s spouses have already done landing/flagpoling.

My spouse recently landed on18 oct we went to get her SIN NO from service Canada and after checking were told that her information is not updated and asked us to fill paper application and told us SIN
would be mailed to us in3-4 weeks .
I remember when I did my landing I got my sin next day in 10 mins.

Has it happened to anyone ??
Hello. How was landing process? Did they ask questions at the airport too or was it straight forward? What docs did U have to show and did they give you any docs? Anything you can share is appreciated. Thanks.

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Hi Sheikh,
I don’t know exactly as how they work on security thing. However I also think that it depends on how much u have traveled.
Well, in my case I’m the principal applicant and I’m from Bhutan. I had traveled to only India, Nepal and Thailand though multiple times. I thought that my security check got delayed due to this very reason. Some applicants who got DM n PPR immediately after pre arrival letter haven’t traveled anywhere at all.
I guess u have traveled to different countries as well :)
Why don’t you contact MP and find out the reason? They do provide u with details on why your file is taking so long after pre arrival.
Wish u good luck!
Thanks for sharing that information. Yes I have contacted MP office but they haven’t been the greatest help. Just told me that security is pending and they don’t know how long it’ll take.

rokasabina3636

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
I remember that moment . Everyone goes through such frustrating time.
Thank u so much for calling me a friend. I’m glad that I found a few really awesome friends in this forum.
Btw, I’ll be in Toronto. How about u? We might meet someday. I’ll try to visit this forum whenever I can so that I can help others too.
Yeah! May be in someday :) I will be in Montreal Quebec. That's good feeling of helping others. ;) My good wishes to you Friend

Last edited:

RAJ149

Feb 11, 2016
Inda
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi, INdia
App. Filed.......
29/08/2017
AOR Received.
30/08/2017
File Transfer...
01/06/2017
Med's Request
20/10/2017
Med's Done....
04/11/2017
Could u please share ur timeline once? Would try to help as far as possible. My ECAS only stated that Medical Reports received. Never stated the dates etc.
My timeline is as below:

Visa Office : New Delhi, India
Application submitted : 29th August 2017
Application received : 30th August 2017
AOR received : 14th October 2017
Sponsor eligibility : 20th October 2017
Medical Request : 20th October 2017
Medical Submitted : 9th November 2017
Schedule A request : 23rd October 2017
Schedule A submitted : 9th November 2017
Schedule A requested second time : 07 May 2018
Schedule A submitted again : 17 May 2018
File transfer : 01st June 2018
File processing started : 12th June 2018

After this no update.

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
My timeline is as below:

Visa Office : New Delhi, India
Application submitted : 29th August 2017
Application received : 30th August 2017
AOR received : 14th October 2017
Sponsor eligibility : 20th October 2017
Medical Request : 20th October 2017
Medical Submitted : 9th November 2017
Schedule A request : 23rd October 2017
Schedule A submitted : 9th November 2017
Schedule A requested second time : 07 May 2018
Schedule A submitted again : 17 May 2018
File transfer : 01st June 2018
File processing started : 12th June 2018

After this no update.
God, that’s really disheartening. U r August 2017 applicant. Why was Schedule A requested for second time? Looks like ur medical report also has expired. Hope they don’t ask u to redo it.

Btw, I feel that ur application got delayed because of Schedule A. By October u should have received atleast pre arrival service letter. May be u will receive it soon if everything’s ok with ur application. It’s sometimes really frustrating and urs is beyond one can imagine because it’s been 15 months now whereas the processing time is 12 months. I can understand ur situation. However my friend, I suggest u to keep patience and hope for the best. My best wishes to u. Sometimes it’s worth waiting. And all we can do is wait only. I really pray that u hear something positive at the earliest.

Reactions: NLSVM

Gaziz123

Mar 6, 2018
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
AOR Received.
17-04-2018
Med's Request
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
26-04-2018
I submitted my passport in Bangalore VFS on 30th October & today the status has changed from “being processed in Newdelhi VFS” to “dispatched from New Delhi VFS on 16th November”.
Thank GOD:)
Dispatched means ready for pickup

Munir786

Oct 29, 2018
Hi All,
I got a 2nd Medical Exam request and pre-arrival letter for my spouse on 22/11/2018 at the same time. I submitted them the medical reports today and now waiting to hear from them. Any idea how long will it be until the PPR please?

Guri94681

Star Member
Aug 11, 2018
If it was e-medical then cic ll upload abt ur medical result within maximum 10 days. If u passed ur medical then u'll get DM. It can be on same day or just within one week after ur medical passed. After then they ll issue PPR n ur done. According to my experience till end of this year u'll get ur passport back with visa stamp COPR. Best of luck