+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
Hi everyone,
I would like to thank those who have helped me through this forum during my visa processing time. I'm ready for my journey. Leaving in a few days.
According to a letter attached to my stamped passport, I need to carry the COPR along with my passport and the list of items I'm taking with me. Could anyone tell me if there's anything else I need to have with me during my journey? Any additional documents?

Thanks everyone!

NLSVM

Star Member
Feb 10, 2018
Today on my ecas I recieved update about medial exam it says "We sent you medical instructions on April 18, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible". Our medical exam was done and passed in April. So why I am receiving this now and what does it mean. Has this happened to any of you guys.

Raviraji

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Today on my ecas I recieved update about medial exam it says "We sent you medical instructions on April 18, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible". Our medical exam was done and passed in April. So why I am receiving this now and what does it mean. Has this happened to any of you guys.
Yes, it happened to us on 6th December and we got pre arrival letter.

Reactions: NLSVM

Sharanhundal

Jul 27, 2018
My file was submitted on 28 feb,2018 and sent to Delhi 5 July 2018 and now take long for passport request. Please tell me guys m so worried.

Sharanhundal

Jul 27, 2018
My file is submitted on 28 feb ,2018 and sent to Delhi on 5 July,2018 . So how would take long time for passport request. Please tell me guys. I am so worried. Delhi embassy are receiving of which month and year files

SHEiKH_000

Star Member
May 23, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
My file is submitted on 28 feb ,2018 and sent to Delhi on 5 July,2018 . So how would take long time for passport request. Please tell me guys. I am so worried. Delhi embassy are receiving of which month and year files
The average processing time is 12 months so hopefully you have a little bit more waiting to go. You could also apply for GCMS notes to get detailed information on your file.

Raviraji

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hi members
We got pre arrival email on 6th December and decision made on 11th December. How long it can take for the PPR?