AOR Received.
30/08/2017
File Transfer...
01/06/2017
Med's Request
20/10/2017
Med's Done....
04/11/2017
No idea about that. However, by going through this forum we can get some clue on it. Some are getting PPR n DM within 3months from the time of file getting transferred to ndvo. Some are getting in 5 to 6 months as well. Perhaps they look at how much we’ve traveled internationally:
I have not travelled abroad till now. But I had applied for study visa in Sept 2016 and visiting visa after marriage in 2017 both got rejected.Though in GCMC notes, which we applied for is not showing any issues regarding this. My medical history and Background history is very clear.

One more point of concern is that, in Ecas status there were only five points stating : application received , schedule A request, Medical received, File process started in Delhi and Schedule A requested second time. Now just two days ago,they have added one more point stating the date of medical request sent which was in October 2017. What does that mean..???? This is really confusing and stressful.

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
I have not travelled abroad till now. But I had applied for study visa in Sept 2016 and visiting visa after marriage in 2017 both got rejected.Though in GCMC notes, which we applied for is not showing any issues regarding this. My medical history and Background history is very clear.

One more point of concern is that, in Ecas status there were only five points stating : application received , schedule A request, Medical received, File process started in Delhi and Schedule A requested second time. Now just two days ago,they have added one more point stating the date of medical request sent which was in October 2017. What does that mean..???? This is really confusing and stressful.
Could u please share ur timeline once? Would try to help as far as possible. My ECAS only stated that Medical Reports received. Never stated the dates etc.

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
Could u please share ur timeline once? Would try to help as far as possible. My ECAS only stated that Medical Reports received. Never stated the dates etc.
Those who missed ur timeline earlier could see it again and some of them might know it better. Please share ur timeline again.

dygodwi

Oct 11, 2018
I submitted my passport in Bangalore VFS on 30th October & today the status has changed from “being processed in Newdelhi VFS” to “dispatched from New Delhi VFS on 16th November”.
Thank GOD:)
Haiii all the best... did you collect passport? I submitted in bangalore vfs.if any changes in collecting please update..bcoz it was informed us rules changed after Nov 2nd. ..tank u

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
Hi everyone,
Today I received an email about update on my GCKey account.
The Final Decision shows “Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.”
I can see the counterfoil documents nos for myself and my children with expiry dates.
Does that mean my passports have been stamped? Could they be dispatched from ndvo? The dates of issue for counterfoil documents are shown as November 19.
Should I be expecting my stamped passports anytime now?
Someone please respond.

newfemme

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Hi everyone,
Today I received an email about update on my GCKey account.
The Final Decision shows “Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.”
I can see the counterfoil documents nos for myself and my children with expiry dates.
Does that mean my passports have been stamped? Could they be dispatched from ndvo? The dates of issue for counterfoil documents are shown as November 19.
Should I be expecting my stamped passports anytime now?
Someone please respond.
Yes anytime now..I got the same update in gckey over the weekend. Got my passport today.

Reactions: Kanchan

Kanchan

Star Member
Feb 19, 2016
My passports are collected from VFS Delhi today. They were submitted at VFS on 5th of November. Could be reaching to me in a day or by Monday/Tuesday.
Thank u everyone for all ur support so far.
And to those who are eagerly waiting for updates, it will happen sooner or later. Please keep calm and hope for the best.
Everything got completed for me in almost 13 months. The wait is not easy but we’ve got no options other than waiting.
Good luck everyone.

Reactions: rokasabina3636

rokasabina3636

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
My passports are collected from VFS Delhi today. They were submitted at VFS on 5th of November. Could be reaching to me in a day or by Monday/Tuesday.
Thank u everyone for all ur support so far.
And to those who are eagerly waiting for updates, it will happen sooner or later. Please keep calm and hope for the best.
Everything got completed for me in almost 13 months. The wait is not easy but we’ve got no options other than waiting.
Good luck everyone.
Happy for you :) Best wishes for your upcoming life ;) in Canada.
I submitted my passport at VAC on 16th November. Waiting for Visa stamp and COPR.