+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

ateja

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
Thank you very much, and I have drafted a letter specifically address my March friends who are very frustrated as well, that is now attached to the petition. If anyone would like any changes or additions let me know as well :)

Ludabrown26

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
For me after FCU DIS the location is FCU PACE... do u know meaning of PACE?
According to my searched results PACE means Passed All/Assessments Criteria Eligibility; did you see pass in all 4 assessments in your gcms notes: Eligibility, Criminality, Security and Medical? What did you see in your visa officer notes? Have you ordered notes again? It shouldn’t be too long now to see DM/PPR for you, probably end of January.

Last edited:

Ludabrown26

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
Where did you get all these locations with discribtion? In my notes it's been in registery since July 2017 but I noticed in my notes its been updated. They are working on our applications even though location shows registery.
I just compared my notes to the timeframes I saw for the sequencing of my file. You must have something else besides registry in your paper location? Like FCU-DIS or FCU-PACE or moving to FCU-RFVC soon. When were your notes generated?

Maddy44

Star Member
Oct 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
Doc's Request.
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
12-03-2017
File Transfer...
05-04-2017
Med's Request
12-04-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Anyone. How many days it takes to get passport back woth PR letter after submission at VFS???

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
I just compared my notes to the timeframes I saw for the sequencing of my file. You must have something else besides registry in your paper location? Like FCU-DIS or FCU-PACE or moving to FCU-RFVC soon. When were your notes generated?
No I don't see any sign of FCU-PACE OR FCU-RFVC yet. Whats FCU-RFVC stands for? The notes was generated on 01-dec 2016.This is my timeline below;
1)FCP pending review
2)In Transit
3)REGISTERY
4)REGISTERY
5)FCU CARoom
6)J********9
7)FCU DIS
8)R********8
9)B********7
10)FCU PA
11)REGISTERY

I don't know it's been so long it's been in registery since July 2016 I guess.i dont know when they will transfer or may be already have transformed to FCU RFVC. Iam going to order another notes to see what's more updated since the due date was on 2017-12-12

lea1113

Star Member
Dec 10, 2016
App. Filed.......
10-11-2017
Hello

For me, it took exact 30 days to receive AOR 1. I believe the reason which has caused delay in your case is the number of holidays only in the month of December. Wait for a week or so, you will get it soon!
It seems like those that applied in November are having longer wait times for AOR1. At least according to that excel spread sheet. Which is only a fraction of applications. But yes, holidays could have affected it all.

I applied for Family Class visa for my wife on 27th November 2017, I have not even received an acknowledgement. Simultaneously, I applied for her tourist visa (nearly Dec 16th). I have heard nothing from New Delhi Visa office too. Anyone, facing similar delays at the moment.
I called CIC this morning. I just wanted to know what happens with the medical as my husband will be leaving India next week and he will be in a country with no panel physician. And from the wonderful posters here, it seems like most get the medical request within a week of aor1.
Anyways, he told me that they are just processing end of October applications for aor1. But I also know, on that excel spread sheet, some people have aor1 from the first week of November.
But he said our application is in Temp status and I have a temp case number. At least I know for sure it is there and in their system somewhat haha.

akubair

Jan 29, 2017
Ok, so I applied for GC notes on 24Nov2017 .... and was expected to get them on 27Dec2017.
As expected, I did not get them. So I emailed them for status at ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca .... And guess what they did not reply. So I emailed them again, and again, and again, and yes you all guessed right .... again ....

Subject: STATUS INQUIRY : GCMS Notes request (Tracking number is XXXXXX) - 40 days passed - Reminder 5

Hi there

Just wanted to know the status of my request for GCMS notes. Following the instructions below, 31 calendar days had passed for my request and I have not received the notes yet. (40 calendar days have passed as of today)

Tracking number is XXXXXX
Payment receipt number is RXXXXXXXXX

The needed authorization document (Use of Representative - IMM5476E) was already submitted with the request on 24-Nov-2017. However, for reference purposes, I have attached it again to this email.

Would request you to please advice me for same.

Regards
XXXYYYZZZ AAABBBCCC
+1 XXX XXX XXX

I was expecting them to come back with some credible reply and proper timeline. But instead; after 5 reminders; I got this;

Good morning,

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.

We acknowledge that your request has been received and is in processing. According to our records, your request was due on December 27th 2017.

Although we make efforts to provide timely access to records, the large volume of requests our institution processes makes it impossible to determine the exact date your file will be ready.

Please note that we have flagged your request as priority and the information will be forwarded to you as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause.

Best Regards,

Client Service Representative | Représentant du service à la clientèle.
Access to Information and Privacy | Accès à l’information et protection des renseignements personnels
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Can any one suggest now what can I do to get the damn notes ??

Last edited:

ForeverMB

Star Member
Feb 7, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Doc's Request.
31-01-2017 and 28-02-2017
AOR Received.
12-08-2016 AOR2 07-09-2016
File Transfer...
31-08-2016
Med's Done....
21-06-2016
Passport Req..
Ok, so I applied for GC notes on 24Nov2017 .... and was expected to get them on 27Dec2017.
As expected, I did not get them. So I emailed them for status at ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca .... And guess what they did not reply. So I emailed them again, and again, and again, and yes you all guessed right .... again ....

Subject: STATUS INQUIRY : GCMS Notes request (Tracking number is XXXXXX) - 40 days passed - Reminder 5

Hi there

Just wanted to know the status of my request for GCMS notes. Following the instructions below, 31 calendar days had passed for my request and I have not received the notes yet. (40 calendar days have passed as of today)

Tracking number is XXXXXX
Payment receipt number is RXXXXXXXXX

The needed authorization document (Use of Representative - IMM5476E) was already submitted with the request on 24-Nov-2017. However, for reference purposes, I have attached it again to this email.

Would request you to please advice me for same.

Regards
XXXYYYZZZ AAABBBCCC
+1 XXX XXX XXX

I was expecting them to come back with some credible reply and proper timeline. But instead; after 5 reminders; I got this;

Good morning,

Thank you for contacting the Access to Information and Privacy Office.

We acknowledge that your request has been received and is in processing. According to our records, your request was due on December 27th 2017.

Although we make efforts to provide timely access to records, the large volume of requests our institution processes makes it impossible to determine the exact date your file will be ready.

Please note that we have flagged your request as priority and the information will be forwarded to you as soon as possible.

We apologize for any inconvenience this situation may cause.

Best Regards,

Client Service Representative | Représentant du service à la clientèle.
Access to Information and Privacy | Accès à l’information et protection des renseignements personnels
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada | Immigration, Réfugiés et Citoyenneté Canada
Government of Canada | Gouvernement du Canada

Can any one suggest now what can I do to get the damn notes ??
I have been waiting for almost 4 months now. I applied on September 14 waited until November 14 and then i emailed them got the auto reply same day and after 25 days I received the exact same email that you received on December 8. But still nothing i emailed them today again. I really dont know what to do. How long more i have wait no idea. Its soo frustrating

Ludabrown26

Star Member
Jun 20, 2017
No I don't see any sign of FCU-PACE OR FCU-RFVC yet. Whats FCU-RFVC stands for? The notes was generated on 01-dec 2016.This is my timeline below;
1)FCP pending review
2)In Transit
3)REGISTERY
4)REGISTERY
5)FCU CARoom
6)J********9
7)FCU DIS
8)R********8
9)B********7
10)FCU PA
11)REGISTERY

I don't know it's been so long it's been in registery since July 2016 I guess.i dont know when they will transfer or may be already have transformed to FCU RFVC. Iam going to order another notes to see what's more updated since the due date was on 2017-12-12
Are you applying from Afghanistan? I think your file is under security screening and I’m not sure how long that takes. But don’t worry! I’m sure your close to the end! Do you see 15.1 in the right hand corner in your gcms notes near the security section?

Barats

Jun 12, 2017
Are you applying from Afghanistan? I think your file is under security screening and I’m not sure how long that takes. But don’t worry! I’m sure your close to the end! Do you see 15.1 in the right hand corner in your gcms notes near the security section?
No not from Afghanistan. It's from New Delhi VO yeah security check is in process i don't know when it will be completed. I see s15.1 in the corner of my notes since October but I don't know why they still says security check is in process. They are ignoring us or what but it's not fair iam Aug 2016 but peaple from March 2017 getting PPR:(