Star Member
Jun 20, 2014
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
For those whose BGC is in progress (as per GCMS notes), please share what is the exact line in GCKEY for BGC in progress.
I have seen many people saying Background check is in progress with date, how can we identify if the BGC in progress.

ateja

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
On arrival visa in US and AUS? How is that possible.. Maybe I am confused of what you mean here. But I know people from US who married from different countries and had to go through a process as well. Plus a citizen from India needs a visa just to visit these countries.

US H1B / Green Card Holder married to Indian Citizen takes less than 1 month to get a dependent visa - I know this from personal experience.
AUS PR / Citizen married to Indian Citizen dependant visa is on arrival provided the proof of marriage. Rest all process takes longer (not sure exact time)

What Canada is doing is torture...

This forum is great to get everyone together, but we should do something standing together so that we and future generations dont have to face this is what I feel. We can change the system if we stand together.
Not sure how many of you are familiar with arranged marriages, there are lot of families in arranged marriage not preferring canada matches just for this reason and preferring US and AUS matches only.

I mean its not just one person's problem. We are all facing it, and I find this very surprising that no one has made an attempt to do something about this issue. I have been in Canada for 15 years so far, and been hearing this all through out, I thought eventually some one will do something about it. It was not until I went through the same situation that I felt the pain and I think if we do a joint letter with all signatures on it and send a copy to embassy, PM office and Minister of Immigration in Ottawa atleast make them hear our voice... some of you might be more experienced than me in these skills, let me know we can discuss offline. DM me anyone who is interested in taking this further :)

ateja

Star Member
Dec 18, 2017
I think everyone frustrated from the system. my friend married UK and she went with husband. she didn't wait for 6 or 10/12 month. Canada immigration system saying they are making sure safe and right people bringing in.
Agreed, every other country realizes this except canada.

Gagansak

Dec 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
02-06-2017
AOR Received.
02-07-2017
File Transfer...
14-08-2017
Med's Done....
2-09-2017
A
US H1B / Green Card Holder married to Indian Citizen takes less than 1 month to get a dependent visa - I know this from personal experience.
AUS PR / Citizen married to Indian Citizen dependant visa is on arrival provided the proof of marriage. Rest all process takes longer (not sure exact time)

This forum is great to get everyone together, but we should do something standing together so that we and future generations dont have to face this is what I feel. We can change the system if we stand together.
Not sure how many of you are familiar with arranged marriages, there are lot of families in arranged marriage not preferring canada matches just for this reason and preferring US and AUS matches only.

I mean its not just one person's problem. We are all facing it, and I find this very surprising that no one has made an attempt to do something about this issue. I have been in Canada for 15 years so far, and been hearing this all through out, I thought eventually some one will do something about it. It was not until I went through the same situation that I felt the pain and I think if we do a joint letter with all signatures on it and send a copy to embassy, PM office and Minister of Immigration in Ottawa atleast make them hear our voice... some of you might be more experienced than me in these skills, let me know we can discuss offline. DM me anyone who is interested in taking this further :)
Agreed

Reactions: ateja

lubhvir

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
File Transfer...
01-06-2017

sre we should do something like this..!

Reactions: ateja

gagancanadavisa

Star Member
Mar 13, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-03-2016
Is NDVO sleeping? Haven't heard anyone gettting BGC IP or DM from a while now. There is dead silence on that end. ughhhhhh... Its so frustrating.

iindia

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
if anyone wandering about few peeple (from may and june) got PPR early, what i found in my notes that, my file was selected for pilot program. there were 15 cases that were selected. Because they also mentioned folder path that they saved my file. the folder name was "15 special projects". so basically, i just got lucky that way.
@nbhagat! hey sir - not sure if you still visit this forum (you have no reasons anymore :) )! the folder path you mentioned, is it for the outgoing email (some mail merge template/app) or was it used to house your file?

Thanks!

Gagansak

Dec 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ndvo
App. Filed.......
02-06-2017
AOR Received.
02-07-2017
File Transfer...