+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi I am in same boat BGC started 23 Oct..April 7 Applicant don't know what the next step ...Thinking to order notes.
Did you contact NDVO? Or order notes? Almost 2 Months in BGC! While May and June Applicants are getting DM and PPR within a week...

pnaran14

Jan 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2017
Doc's Request.
25-May-2017
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
18-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-Nov-2018
LANDED..........
26-Nov-2018
Did you end up sending a cse to NDVO? Or contact your MP? It doesn’t make sense that May and June Applicants are getting DM and PPR while Jan, Feb, March and April are waiting for BGC to start and others have been stuck in BGC for almost 2 Months now! Most of us have straight forward cases as well! So not sure what the issue is....
I am thinking of the same thing day in and day out. My spouse and I are waiting for Dec 1st. If not, we are sending case enquiry, the email, and order the notes. I am also planning to email the MP. Did they mess up all the applications in the system?

sattirandhawa

Mar 24, 2017
every morning i open the GCKey with the hope that some good news will come off it and everyday i get disappointed. god knows when this disappointment will stop!!!!
Feeling so so depressed. :(:(:(:(
whats your ecas (online tool) status? my GCKey is still the same, no changes even after PPR...so maybe check your ecas status and see if it shows DM...

NeelManvir

Nov 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Category........:FAM l Visa Office......: New Delhi l App. Filed.......:15-05-2017 l AOR Received.: 09-06-2017 l Med's Request:15-06-2017 l Doc's Request.: 22-06-2017 uploaded on 23-06-2017 l Med's Done....: 26-06-2017 passed on 29-06-2017 l File Transfer...:19-07-2017 l AOR2 25-07-2017 l BG Check.. : 20-11-2017 l DM.. : 21-11-2017 l PPR...: 29-11-2017
What city are you goung to?

nbhagat

Star Member
Mar 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Doc's Request.
22-06-2017 uploaded on 23-06-2017
AOR Received.
09-06-2017
File Transfer...
19-07-2017 and AOR2 25-07-2017
Med's Request
15-06-2017
Med's Done....
26-06-2017 passed on 29-06-2017

Bps

Star Member
Nov 30, 2017
My application is at Delhi office since may 8,
Medical done- apr 20
Since then it’s showing in process!
Can anyone have any information??

vikkumar

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
04/04/2017
AOR Received.
04/05/2017
File Transfer...
20/06/2017
Med's Request
10/05/2017
Med's Done....
17/05/2017
Hi all, just thought I'd update everyone with whats going on wigh my file. Nothing at all.

Howevr, I ended up doing an MP inquiry to see what information they could get. We are April 4th applicants (my wife and I) and file was transferred to new delhi in June. Since then, no updates. BGC hasn't started yet. What i did find out from the MP inquiry is that my wife's eligibility was just passed in October and they haven't even started the criminality or security. So I'm guessing its going to take a few more months. I had also applied for a TRV back in July which was refused due to the sponsorship being in progress. Thats the reason I was given. The MP inquiry also suggested that back when I applied for TRV, my wifes eligibility was not passed, which could he a reson for refusal. They suggested that since it has been passed now, we may try again and we may have better chances. They also mentioned that a previous refusal will not affect the results of a future result. So that is pretty much where my file stands. I am unsure like many of you as to why applicants from May and june are getting processed much before us, but I guess that's just how the system works. I am not sure what to do now - whether I should apply for a TRV or not.

VJN

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Hi all, just thought I'd update everyone with whats going on wigh my file. Nothing at all.

Howevr, I ended up doing an MP inquiry to see what information they could get. We are April 4th applicants (my wife and I) and file was transferred to new delhi in June. Since then, no updates. BGC hasn't started yet. What i did find out from the MP inquiry is that my wife's eligibility was just passed in October and they haven't even started the criminality or security. So I'm guessing its going to take a few more months. I had also applied for a TRV back in July which was refused due to the sponsorship being in progress. Thats the reason I was given. The MP inquiry also suggested that back when I applied for TRV, my wifes eligibility was not passed, which could he a reson for refusal. They suggested that since it has been passed now, we may try again and we may have better chances. They also mentioned that a previous refusal will not affect the results of a future result. So that is pretty much where my file stands. I am unsure like many of you as to why applicants from May and june are getting processed much before us, but I guess that's just how the system works. I am not sure what to do now - whether I should apply for a TRV or not.

Really bad situation my friend. I am April 6th applicant with even worse condition where eligibility is in process still and forget about other checks. To be honest, I would be grateful if we don't have to re-medical which is May 2018 and I made my mindset like that ... Nothing is working for us at all !!

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
whats your ecas (online tool) status? my GCKey is still the same, no changes even after PPR...so maybe check your ecas status and see if it shows DM...
it still says "In Process" i would be happy if it said decision made. but seems like no luck for me and my wife.

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013

You should try and apply for the TRV again and put in the communication with MP as a supporting document as well. Also, write a cover letter supporting your case.

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017

Looks like what your MP said is exactly what my notes generated on nov 15 says.. eligibility passed in Aug 31... and till nov 15 in notes i see security or criminality not started.....
Crazy how they able to do in 5-6 months for most of jan n feb applications.. for us 9 months not even key stuff started.. and almost 12 month mark in corner...