+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

NeelManvir

Nov 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Permit visa for spouse should have a less wait time i see no difference on changing to the wait time just 6 months.its should 6 months. Its a PR case. Quite frustrating for us tbh

lubhvir

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
File Transfer...
01-06-2017
Tourist visa
I am april 12 applicant, AOR2 June 1 background not started yet. I am pregnant and my due date is on March 22. i want to be my husband with me here in Canada. We thought it is going to be 6 month process. he will be here by Nov, but no response from NDVO is making me stressful and worried. What you guys think is it good idea if we try for the visit visa at this stage of our file or wait till end of dec yet. Please guys advise me.

Thanks

goingtosuccess

Jul 31, 2017
I am april 12 applicant, AOR2 June 1 background not started yet. I am pregnant and my due date is on March 22. i want to be my husband with me here in Canada. We thought it is going to be 6 month process. he will be here by Nov, but no response from NDVO is making me stressful and worried. What you guys think is it good idea if we try for the visit visa at this stage of our file or wait till end of dec yet. Please guys advise me.

Thanks
You should apply for your Husbands visitor visa by attaching Doctor's note with it.They will definitely give you visa.I personally know a friend who did that and her husband is with her in canada..

NeelManvir

Nov 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO

Thanks
Get a note from doctors and apply him for tourist visa they should give it to him g good luck to you ♥

lubhvir

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
File Transfer...
01-06-2017
You should apply for your Husbands visitor visa by attaching Doctor's note with it.They will definitely give you visa.I personally know a friend who did that and her husband is with her in canada..
Thank you for the response. what if i applied for visitor visa and same time they request PPR to my current file. Then we wont have passport in our hand as we will send it with the visitor visa file. That is my only concern now.

sing.nb

Jul 18, 2017
Thank you for the response. what if i applied for visitor visa and same time they request PPR to my current file. Then we wont have passport in our hand as we will send it with the visitor visa file. That is my only concern now.
You dont have to submit your passport with Visitor visa file. If they approve your application, they will ask for your passport and it will take at max a week to get back the passport. You can submit the passport at nearest vfs and they get it stamped for you from the Candian High commission

lubhvir

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
File Transfer...
01-06-2017
You dont have to submit your passport with Visitor visa file. If they approve your application, they will ask for your passport and it will take at max a week to get back the passport. You can submit the passport at nearest vfs and they get it stamped for you from the Candian High commission
Okay thank you so much
we will apply for the visitor visa.

Reactions: NeelManvir

Sudher

Nov 30, 2017
My wife's status changed to decision made from In Progress.Can some one please tell me how long does it takes to get PPR ?