Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
File Transfer...
01-06-2017

Sudher

Nov 30, 2017
Hi can i ask you when your background went to in process?? And how long it takes from background in process to DM?? Please reply me back because we are also January applicant.
My BG check status was saying 'Review of background check has not started yet' until this Monday. I got DM next day it went to In progress.

msingh199

Nov 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay thank you.
one of my friend said that the officer get irritates if you keep sending inquiry and disturbing them. it cause the delay in process of your file. is that true?
Disturbing them from what ...They are sleeping like Kumbkarn ,,,takes forever to process the file .Average life these days is 62 years..and they F*kin wasted our almost one year..After that our partners need more time to get settled in Canada. All bulsh**T

lubhvir

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
File Transfer...
01-06-2017
Disturbing them from what ...They are sleeping like Kumbkarn ,,,takes forever to process the file .Average life these days is 62 years..and they F*kin wasted our almost one year..After that our partners need more time to get settled in Canada. All bulsh**T
yeah so true...!!!!

VJN

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
Trust me brother first year of the marriage life (Specially Arranged) is the most important and the root for rest of the relationship for your life which they ruined for all of us. Nowadays, I give advice to my close one don't do marriage back home better try to find someone local. Or feel took bad decision to get immigrated to Canada :( :( ...

Workforce

Oct 9, 2017
Trust me brother first year of the marriage life (Specially Arranged) is the most important and the root for rest of the relationship for your life which they ruined for all of us. Nowadays, I give advice to my close one don't do marriage back home better try to find someone local. Or feel took bad decision to get immigr
Trust me brother first year of the marriage life (Specially Arranged) is the most important and the root for rest of the relationship for your life which they ruined for all of us. Nowadays, I give advice to my close one don't do marriage back home better try to find someone local. Or feel took bad decision to get immigrated to Canada :( :( ...
i agree man I tell all my friends the same find some local desi rather than getting married back home and waiting for months and months and then settling our patner here will take another year thank you NDVO

Reactions: VJN

VJN

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I agreed and worst part is I observed and felt specially for girls they have problem with guys who are on work permit or having PR by their own. But everyone is ready to go back home and get marry to Indian family guy in their respective castes (who is just raw egg) then get him here after a year and half, pay for their education, settle him down blah blah ...

Not sure sometimes it gets 5 years or forever to get him settle here. But our society is more inclined towards castes/religions. Sorry, I am going out of topic for this thread but this the irony of our Indians which never made us succeed in our life. We all have to open up our minds !!

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi all, just thought I'd update everyone with whats going on wigh my file. Nothing at all.

Howevr, I ended up doing an MP inquiry to see what information they could get. We are April 4th applicants (my wife and I) and file was transferred to new delhi in June. Since then, no updates. BGC hasn't started yet. What i did find out from the MP inquiry is that my wife's eligibility was just passed in October and they haven't even started the criminality or security. So I'm guessing its going to take a few more months. I had also applied for a TRV back in July which was refused due to the sponsorship being in progress. Thats the reason I was given. The MP inquiry also suggested that back when I applied for TRV, my wifes eligibility was not passed, which could he a reson for refusal. They suggested that since it has been passed now, we may try again and we may have better chances. They also mentioned that a previous refusal will not affect the results of a future result. So that is pretty much where my file stands. I am unsure like many of you as to why applicants from May and june are getting processed much before us, but I guess that's just how the system works. I am not sure what to do now - whether I should apply for a TRV or not.
I’m a April 7th Applicant; BGC in process since October 10th; I’m debating whether or not to apply for a visitor visa for my husband as well. I emailed NDVO on November 1st and got a reply November 14th that my file is in queue for final review; that was two weeks ago; who knows how long final review is going to take! So tired and frustrated with this process.

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
Okay thank you.
one of my friend said that the officer get irritates if you keep sending inquiry and disturbing them. it cause the delay in process of your file. is that true?
That is true if we keep sending mail on regular basis and like if you are like aug /sep applicant and asking for status..

We are all 8+ months in processing.. so sending any email with genuine concern is fine...

VJN

Star Member
Oct 4, 2017
I’m a April 7th Applicant; BGC in process since October 10th; I’m debating whether or not to apply for a visitor visa for my husband as well. I emailed NDVO on November 1st and got a reply November 14th that my file is in queue for final review; that was two weeks ago; who knows how long final review is going to take! So tired and frustrated with this process.
So answer is BIG NO (specially applicants who are in 7th or 8th months) as it would give more overhead work at NVDO and delay our applications further. Moreover, if you get visitor visa even would you call your respective spouse for a month or two keeping in an eye everyone would get their application done in 12 months (So called NVDO processing time). Visitor visa itself takes close to two months.

Moreover, even if we get our spouse on vistor visa and submit our passport for final immigration in Canada itself, another problem would be to get landing done. To deal with that either you have to send your spouse back/return from India or simultaneously applying US visa.

In my opinion, It is more harassment and wastage of our valuable energy, time and money !!

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
So answer is BIG NO (specially applicants who are in 7th or 8th months) as it would give more overhead work at NVDO and delay our applications further. Moreover, if you get visitor visa even would you call your respective spouse for a month or two keeping in an eye everyone would get their application done in 12 months (So called NVDO processing time). Visitor visa itself takes close to two months.

Moreover, even if we get our spouse on vistor visa and submit our passport for final immigration in Canada itself, another problem would be to get landing done. To deal with that either you have to send your spouse back/return from India or simultaneously applying US visa.

In my opinion, It is more harassment and wastage of our valuable energy, time and money !!
I second it... because atleast hoping they get done by 12 month.. we should be almost at end of process... so better wait for PPR than wait for Vistor visa...

Such a pathatic situation for us dont know when PPR comes/cant apply vistor visa/ missing important occasions... etc

Reactions: StarPreet

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM

I second it... because atleast hoping they get done by 12 month.. we should be almost at end of process... so better wait for PPR than wait for Vistor visa...

Such a pathatic situation for us dont know when PPR comes/cant apply vistor visa/ missing important occasions... etc
You guys have valid points and I’ve thought about these things too, that’s why I’ve held back applying for the visitor visa.
I feel like we are all pretty close to the end ( January to May Applicants) and waiting another 2 Months for visitor visa seems like a big hassle at this point.

pnaran14

Jan 11, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
India
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2017
Doc's Request.
25-May-2017
AOR Received.
17-05-2017
File Transfer...
07-06-2017
Med's Request
18-05-2017
Med's Done....
22-05-2017
Passport Req..
15-Jan-2018
VISA ISSUED...
20-Nov-2018
LANDED..........
26-Nov-2018
When I enquired, they said that we are in queue for final review on Oct 26th 2017. Our back ground process started on October 13th. I am thinking of applying for Visitor Visa too.

I want to be hopeful for December 1st week but I am just tired of getting disappointed again and again.