Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
I am april 12 applicant, AOR2 June 1 background not started yet. I am pregnant and my due date is on March 22. i want to be my husband with me here in Canada. We thought it is going to be 6 month process. he will be here by Nov, but no response from NDVO is making me stressful and worried. What you guys think is it good idea if we try for the visit visa at this stage of our file or wait till end of dec yet. Please guys advise me.

Thanks
I say you mail NDVO with your situation and what would be best option. I wish they will fwd this message to VO who is working on your file... i am sure your eligibility would be done by now.. so they can process next steps and get PPR directly.

lubhvir

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
File Transfer...
01-06-2017
I say you mail NDVO with your situation and what would be best option. I wish they will fwd this message to VO who is working on your file... i am sure your eligibility would be done by now.. so they can process next steps and get PPR directly.
What is VO stand for?

lubhvir

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
File Transfer...
01-06-2017
Sometimes its the next 10 days depends
as now we are seeing some movement to Jan application. its making me to wait for whole of dec. they might get rid off all jan feb march and april files.?

NeelManvir

Nov 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
as now we are seeing some movement to Jan application. its making me to wait for whole of dec. they might get rid off all jan feb march and april files.?
I hopefully they get rid of the jan feb march and April files soon so they can with may and jun by next year. Cuz seems to me there trying to atleast get the jan feb and march files done but then The randomly pick of may june i really don’t understand there process

Reactions: lubhvir

ghatot201

Feb 8, 2013
Windsor, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-02-2013
Doc's Request.
Sent with application
AOR Received.
PER 08-03-2013
IELTS Request
8.0 Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-12-2014
Med's Request
06-01-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2014
LANDED..........
Canada since 2011, Landed
I applied for my wife's extension for the TRV in September. The processing time is 4 months for a 6 month long extension lol.
Thats good. It means she can stay back in canada on 'implied status'.

Sudher

Nov 30, 2017
I hopefully they get rid of the jan feb march and April files soon so they can with may and jun by next year. Cuz seems to me there trying to atleast get the jan feb and march files done but then The randomly pick of may june i really don’t understand there process
I think randomness is due to delay in background check for some applicants. Visa officers would have got a delayed response from the institution/company that we mentioned in the application form. Or the institution/company would have not responded why they tried to reach them . That's why we see many applicants BG check is in process for long time . CIC would not like to compromise on BG check .Other than this i do not see a reason for processing the earlier applicants late.

Reactions: NeelManvir

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
What is VO stand for?
I meant was Visa Oficer.. i heard some times for some cases the when we send mail for inquiry, they will reach Visa officer your file was assigned... and respond back to you..
Anyways there is no gaurentee but as yours is a geniune request they can i giess...

Last edited:

lubhvir

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
File Transfer...
01-06-2017
I meant was Visa Oficer.. i heard some times for some cases the when we send mail for inquiry, they will reach Visa officer your file was assigned... and respond back to you..
Anyways there is gaurentee but as yours is a geniune request they can i giess...
What email should i use to send an inquiry to NDVO?

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.

APSran

Star Member
Jun 5, 2017
My wife's status changed to decision made from In Progress.Can some one please tell me how long does it takes to get PPR ?
Hi can i ask you when your background went to in process?? And how long it takes from background in process to DM?? Please reply me back because we are also January applicant.