28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
Reactions: Sue2017

atripnc

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
my status is this:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Same as your status lets see here as well. Waiting Waiting Waiting....

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
one more disappointing day with no update, not even the start of BGC. :(:(:(:(:(
so disappointed in all this. Someone should do something for all the suffering people. give us the diwali gift of a visa.

Reactions: Vikk316 and psvj19

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
one more disappointing day with no update, not even the start of BGC. :(:(:(:(:(
so disappointed in all this. Someone should do something for all the suffering people. give us the diwali gift of a visa.
Tatastuu.. milega bhai milega !! make sure you check your spam/junk folders too daily.

Reactions: Sparky_Dave

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Tatastuu.. milega bhai milega !! make sure you check your spam/junk folders too daily.
:D:D:D:D dhanyabad, ab to spam check karnahi parega. kya pata email account walehi game khal rahe ho, aj to mouse lake unko sidha karnahi parega!!!! :):):)

Hundal18

Aug 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
27 april
AOR Received.
Aor2 : 19 june
File Transfer...
11 june
Med's Request
1 june
Med's Done....
6 june
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
@sroy2017 I also have same status . waiting for background check to start

Madhuri Mah

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Hi Guys,
I Sent the application on 14th October and just now realized that I didnt include the supplementary information form (PA is in India). Is there any way i can include that in the application form (through the webform)? I have the UCI number of the applicant (since the applicant and the kid were examined during my PR process) but were not granted the PR as they were mentioned as "non Accompanying"
Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.
Thanks

pharmacologisy

Aug 7, 2017
Hi Guys,
I Sent the application on 14th October and just now realized that I didnt include the supplementary information form (PA is in India). Is there any way i can include that in the application form (through the webform)? I have the UCI number of the applicant (since the applicant and the kid were examined during my PR process) but were not granted the PR as they were mentioned as "non Accompanying"
Any suggestion would be highly appreciated.
Thanks
hi...if u have uci number...just courier it mentionting the name and date of birth..uci number.....otherwise they will sent it back after a month considering it incomplete...n u hv to again sent the complete file and this will put u back by a month or two...soo take chance and courier it....

Madhuri Mah

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
hi...if u have uci number...just courier it mentionting the name and date of birth..uci number.....otherwise they will sent it back after a month considering it incomplete...n u hv to again sent the complete file and this will put u back by a month or two...soo take chance and courier it....
Thanks for your prompt reply.
I am sending it right away.
I hope and pray that they accept this and include in the application without returning it!!

saneeshtom

Jun 6, 2014
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Date application received: 03/17/2017
EOR2: May8
no updates after that.
Any advise?