+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Mariam.amiri

Sep 27, 2017
I'm waiting for thier decision . And not sure when they are going to send us PR application
Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residenc

atripnc

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Happy to see so many people getting the happy news, but my status doesn't seem to change. God knows whats happening.
The only positive sign i got was that my wife got a phone call from NDVO doing some BC on her about her DOB and Address. But now i suspect it was a prank call or some kind of fishing call.
Any ideas anyone????
What does your status show in your application Status window.

atripnc

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residenc
Did you receive this in an an email or is this your online status?

as087p

Mar 11, 2017
Hello,

I had submitted my spousal sponsorship application on March 1, 2017 and have been approved as a sponsor. My spouse received an email from NDVO to proceed with medical examination which was completed 2 months ago and as per the update on Gckey, the medical has been passed however she hasn't received her AOR2 file number. There were some additional documents requested by NDVO to determine the applicant's eligibility which was submitted 1 month ago and I haven't heard back from NDVO since then and neither I've received AOR2 file number. Please advise how should I proceed. Thanks

Reactions: Mariam.amiri

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
or at other members who have got a BGC completed any ideas on how long before DM?

sroy does your status show BGC completed?
my status is this:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

as087p

Mar 11, 2017
my status is this:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents: We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check. Help
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
My sponsorship status on gckey is same as your. Can you please advise if you have received your AOR2 file number?

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
My sponsorship status on gckey is same as your. Can you please advise if you have received your AOR2 file number?
i dont think there is any new AOR2 file number.
i think its the same as ur file number and ur UCI number that you received with your AOR1. .
i have been checking with the same file number and UCI number since the beginning.

Group please let us know if the numbers are different!!!!

Ch2990

Jun 7, 2017
i think its the same as ur file number and ur UCI number that you received with your AOR1. .
i have been checking with the same file number and UCI number since the beginning.

It's the same number so you can check your status with UCI and application number.AOR2 is just when your dile got transffered to new Delhi.They are reviewing my eligibility for past 2 months and same message everyday.I dont see any updates with my applocation.I am March 27 applicant with aor2 june 5.God knows if they are even working or no.

Reactions: sroy2017

as087p

Mar 11, 2017

I had one of my colleague file his sponsorship application 3 months after I submitted mine and was informed that he received AOR2 file number.

as087p

Mar 11, 2017
Th
It's the same number so you can check your status with UCI and application number.AOR2 is just when your dile got transffered to new Delhi.They are reviewing my eligibility for past 2 months and same message everyday.I dont see any updates with my applocation.I am March 27 applicant with aor2 june 5.God knows if they are even working or no.
Thanks for the clarification. It seems little strange that some people are receiving acknowledgement thru AOR2 once their file is transferred to NDVO whereas other people aren't which shows that there is no standard process.

sp121212

Apr 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
May 24, 2017
Doc's Request.
July 21, 2017
AOR Received.
June 28, 2017
File Transfer...
Aug 2, 2017
Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
ours went to our junk mail! check there if you haven't already!

Th

Thanks for the clarification. It seems little strange that some people are receiving acknowledgement thru AOR2 once their file is transferred to NDVO whereas other people aren't which shows that there is no standard process.

Reactions: as087p

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
I have the same application date as urs.
so if ur comes then mine will come 2 . lets hope ours come together and we get the visa before dec so we can spend the canadian festive season with our partners. :);)