New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Happy to see so many people getting the happy news, but my status doesn't seem to change. God knows whats happening.
The only positive sign i got was that my wife got a phone call from NDVO doing some BC on her about her DOB and Address. But now i suspect it was a prank call or some kind of fishing call.
Any ideas anyone????

deep1313

May 25, 2017
Finally some movement, I had to resend ScheduleA on end of August and my gckey status changed to “the additional documents you provided are being reviewed”. I am a March24 applicant. When can I expect bgc?
Hi ... why they asked scedule A form from you did u get an email that you have to send it again ?

sg33

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Happy to see so many people getting the happy news, but my status doesn't seem to change. God knows whats happening.
The only positive sign i got was that my wife got a phone call from NDVO doing some BC on her about her DOB and Address. But now i suspect it was a prank call or some kind of fishing call.
Any ideas anyone????
I think you are one of the unlucky ones from March, hopefully you get your DM and PPR soon. Embrace for a diwali gift maybe :)

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
Hi all...
Thank you for all the support..

Feb 22 applicant
AOR1 may
AOR 2 sept 18
DM sept 30
PPR sept 17

All d best for all the waiting ones... May you all get your visa soon.. and meet your loved ones..
Congrats. can you please share your BGC IP date

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
Thanks everybody, This thread and the previous one helped immensely !

Here's wishing everybody a very speedy process,I wish everyone is united with their loved ones at the earliest . Waiting sucks big time ! All the best :)

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
Thanks everybody, This thread and the previous one helped immensely !

Here's wishing everybody a very speedy process,I wish everyone is united with their loved ones at the earliest . Waiting sucks big time ! All the best :)
good luck to u 2. enjoy ur new life 2gether.:)

Reactions: rockwidme