No interview
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending

Leo037

May 17, 2018
Anyupdates from july applicant's?
I am a July 6th 2017 applicant ,even didn’t received medical request (we send case specific enquiries and email and even we contacted through MP ) cic delhi having serious issues with client applications

Leo037

May 17, 2018
I need some serious suggestions
Am July 6 th 2017 applicant havent even got any medical request ,we did a case specific Enquiry and email even through MP but haven’t received any single reply from NDVO .anyone in same situation ,please share you thoughts and suggestions
Thank you in advance

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
I need some serious suggestions
Am July 6 th 2017 applicant havent even got any medical request ,we did a case specific Enquiry and email even through MP but haven’t received any single reply from NDVO .anyone in same situation ,please share you thoughts and suggestions
Thank you in advance
Your file got transfer to NDVO, without medical ? Did you guys applied for TRV and submitted medical with that application ?

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Ni

yes it got transferred to NDVO without medical and i didn’t submit any previous medicals
That is weird, I think you have only one option to call and ask what going on with your file to CIC in Canada (if they can help, as your file is already transfer).
Did they ask for PCC ?

Leo037

May 17, 2018
That is weird, I think you have only one option to call and ask what going on with your file to CIC in Canada (if they can help, as your file is already transfer).
Did they ask for PCC ?
Yes I submitted background check and pcc on last September 2017 ,I tried to contact CIC in canada but they have limited information and asked me to email local VO and i did but haven’t got any reply

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Yes I submitted background check and pcc on last September 2017 ,I tried to contact CIC in canada but they have limited information and asked me to email local VO and i did but haven’t got any reply
Okay then I think you don't have to worry that much. You saw some activity in your application by submitted PCC.
At this point I will order GCMS note to see more activity and you can see about medical in that note too.