Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
my gc key still same no changes i don't know when they will change or update. do you guys facing same thing.

JasrajChahal

May 23, 2018
Any August applicant received PPR?
Hello i am 14 august applicant.
My background check in process since Feb 2018 & also update in My GC ker that we need additional document to continue process your application but i dont get any email that which documney they need. No changes still in under process.

Pleas

GipNav

Star Member
May 21, 2018
My background check in process since Feb 2018 & also update in My GC ker that we need additional document to continue process your application but i dont get any email that which documney they need. No changes still in under process.

Pleas
May be try contacting them and ask what documents they need....for us it say...Not applicable for additional documents....

dgjobbing

Nov 18, 2017
hello group

I have question regarding the submission of sponsorship application for my wife.
I am a canadian PR sponsoring my wife in India and have a question regarding the below:

India – Instruction(s) for documents
  • Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
    • Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
    • Voter's ID card
My wife has her original birth certificate in Marathi and also the 10 certificate (in english) which indicates her DOB. Her voter id card unfortunately has her name mispelled.

Is it sufficient to submit only the original birth certificate in Marathi and 10 certificate in the sponsorship application?

gayatribose

Star Member
Feb 23, 2018
hello group

I have question regarding the submission of sponsorship application for my wife.
I am a canadian PR sponsoring my wife in India and have a question regarding the below:

India – Instruction(s) for documents
  • Birth certificates issued in this country: If a birth is registered late, include the original baptism certificate and other original documents establishing identity such as:
    • Old school records (Fifth class, Middle standard and Matriculation/secondary school certificate), and
    • Voter's ID card
My wife has her original birth certificate in Marathi and also the 10 certificate (in english) which indicates her DOB. Her voter id card unfortunately has her name mispelled.

Is it sufficient to submit only the original birth certificate in Marathi and 10 certificate in the sponsorship application?
You can get the birth certificate in english applying for it in municipal corporation. Mine was a hand written one so I got a digitalised one before last year

psvj19

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017

Pleas
For my husbands application we had the need additional documents to process status till he say we got dm. It’s normal don’t worry if anything request notes or do an email inquiry.

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Guys, quick question: my wife came to Canada on TRV and our sponsorship application is in the process (Sep applicant).

My question is, do we need to update mailing address to Canada?

She can stay 6 months on TRV and we are hoping to get PR in 2-3 months (Bcos NDVO working on June/July applications).

psvj19

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Final list of dates:

Application received: June 9th, 2017
Aor2: Sept 18th, 2017
BGC in process status change: feb 27, 2018
DM and Pre-arrival email: May 11th, 2018
PPR: May 14th, 2018
Passport dropped off at local VFS: May 15,2018
Passport dispatched from Delhi: May 22, 2018
Passport received through blue dart: May 24
Ticket booked for: May 30th, 2018

In regards to status changes: our gckey kept stating that additional documents were required this whole time.... i haven’t checked it now but i do know that till we got dm it was saying we need more documents, even after receiving notes it hadn’t changed. BGC status changing doesn’t mean you will get dm after three days lol found that out the hard way. I know everyone asks what to say when landing process is going on and how much money to bring etc. According to my representative, you don’t need to bring a minimum amount it’s whatever you want. Gold you can bring it they’ll ask you about your valuables etc you can tell them. There is no maximum amount allocated that you can bring. Questions he said usually they don’t ask, if they do it’s about the spouse, where they work, where you are going to stay, who is coming to pick you up pretty basic stuff.

Just a humble request, i know people start jumping down throats due to Frustration, but please try to understand that maybe they don’t have anyone near them who they can share their feelings with and this might be the only outlet. This forum really helped shout out to Upkar thanks for always helping me!

Oct 2, 2017
Guys, quick question: my wife came to Canada on TRV and our sponsorship application is in the process (Sep applicant).

My question is, do we need to update mailing address to Canada?

She can stay 6 months on TRV and we are hoping to get PR in 2-3 months (Bcos NDVO working on June/July applications).
Hey, we have the same case. I am an august applicant, in Canada on TRV. We called cic to ask about three things:

1 Whether my address (PA) needs to be updated: Nothing of that sort, they have our emails to contact us.

2 About my job that I left: They said no need to update that either.

3 If I get the PR while I am still in Canada, can we get it stamped here: Very vague because asked this on two occassions and got different answers, so not sure still.

Terra90

Mar 14, 2016
Canada
Category........
FAM
Final list of dates:

Application received: June 9th, 2017
Aor2: Sept 18th, 2017
BGC in process status change: feb 27, 2018
DM and Pre-arrival email: May 11th, 2018
PPR: May 14th, 2018
Passport dropped off at local VFS: May 15,2018
Passport dispatched from Delhi: May 22, 2018
Passport received through blue dart: May 24
Ticket booked for: May 30th, 2018

In regards to status changes: our gckey kept stating that additional documents were required this whole time.... i haven’t checked it now but i do know that till we got dm it was saying we need more documents, even after receiving notes it hadn’t changed. BGC status changing doesn’t mean you will get dm after three days lol found that out the hard way. I know everyone asks what to say when landing process is going on and how much money to bring etc. According to my representative, you don’t need to bring a minimum amount it’s whatever you want. Gold you can bring it they’ll ask you about your valuables etc you can tell them. There is no maximum amount allocated that you can bring. Questions he said usually they don’t ask, if they do it’s about the spouse, where they work, where you are going to stay, who is coming to pick you up pretty basic stuff.

Just a humble request, i know people start jumping down throats due to Frustration, but please try to understand that maybe they don’t have anyone near them who they can share their feelings with and this might be the only outlet. This forum really helped shout out to Upkar thanks for always helping me!
Hi, Thanks for sharing the information, it is very helpful. . Could you please let me knoe how did you receive your AOR2. Was it an email or a change in ecas to sometgsom like ' we have started processing. . . '

Reactions: psvj19