Med's Request
June 30, 2017
Med's Done....
July 10, 2017
Passport Req..
28-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2018
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh we can't even enjoy a simple update that we had been waiting for so long.......... why are they doing this to us. They should have just left it as NA because atleast we knew that once it changed it meant DM is around the corner. But it does not seem so anymore. I have LOST ALL MY HOPES. there are no signs, no patterns, nothing. I hope you guys all get DM's quickly. It was nice being active and helping people out when I could. But today I seriously lost all my hopes and I am going to say good bye to this forum for a while. thanks for all your help and for being there when I was down. Thank you friends. Until next update, see you guys.

upkar singh

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2013
winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
new delhi
App. Filed.......
july 2017
Doc's Request.
aug 2017
AOR Received.
aug 2017 From CIC, oct From NDVO
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
oct 2017
Med's Request
aug 2017
Med's Done....
aug 2017
Interview........
no
Passport Req..
june 7 2018
VISA ISSUED...
june 14 2018
LANDED..........
20 july 2018
ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh we can't even enjoy a simple update that we had been waiting for so long.......... why are they doing this to us. They should have just left it as NA because atleast we knew that once it changed it meant DM is around the corner. But it does not seem so anymore. I have LOST ALL MY HOPES. there are no signs, no patterns, nothing. I hope you guys all get DM's quickly. It was nice being active and helping people out when I could. But today I seriously lost all my hopes and I am going to say good bye to this forum for a while. thanks for all your help and for being there when I was down. Thank you friends. Until next update, see you guys.
don't update here then ;););)

MTmore

Jan 31, 2018
What? Weren't you yesterday telling everyone to stay positive and what not? That was a quick pessimism.

Reactions: Sarajan1 and piya

gopr

Mar 25, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-03-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Med's Request
16-10-2014
Med's Done....
17-10-2014
Passport Req..
25-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-12-2014
Guys who got PPR or DM recently - could you please tell what does it say under eligibility under GC Key? If possible please post here what was written before BGC in Process and after BGC in process. Thank you!

SAJ_ee2015

Jul 4, 2015
I’ve seen similar messages from you several times ;) I’m sure you will be back here tomorrow ;);)

shrss

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Don't lose hope..trust the timing and the process :)

Sajosh12

Star Member
Aug 14, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
AUG 28
File Transfer...
NOV 23
actually how many may applicants are still waiting?

doo_dle

May 20, 2017
LOL you talkin about me? haha Sorry I was feeling too bummed out that the update might be a glitch so I logged off without posting anything... But yes my BGC changed from "not applicable" to "we are processing your background check." And so did the documents tab change to "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided" even though we haven't provided anything in months. No update on ECAS though - that still looks the same.
The documents tab on GCKey just changed from "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided" to "not applicable."
Did anyone else experience this?

Shankid46

Aug 7, 2017
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Na
App. Filed.......
13-05--2017
Doc's Request.
Na
Nomination.....
Na
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Not needed
File Transfer...
25-07-2017 file tranfered to NDVO, RECIEVED AOR2 on AUG1 ,2017
Med's Request
28-06-2017
Med's Done....
04-07-2017
Interview........
pre arrival and DM on March 15th/2018
Passport Req..
march 19/2018
VISA ISSUED...
Fingers crossed
LANDED..........
Hopefully soon
The documents tab on GCKey just changed from "we are reviewing the additional documents you provided" to "not applicable."
Did anyone else experience this?
still the same,,no change so far

piya

Star Member
Feb 4, 2012
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
19-11-2017
Doc's Request.
21-11-2017
Nomination.....
29-01-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
3-2-2018
Med's Request
5-2-2018
Med's Done....
19-2-2018
i am looking at the spreadsheet and under the new delhi tab i can see that a september applicant had bgc processing on feb 26 (one day prior to the "big update/glitch), two november applicants had bgc processing on feb 21 and feb 24; one december applicant had it on feb 16, and one aug applicant on feb 15... so they had given bgc updates prior to the big update/glitch to random people who didn't fit the bill.... therefore, i don't think this was a glitch guys. but... only speculation... we will see what happens.. the wait is brutal
after this new updates on 27th many people are calling CIC (special early/mid 2017 applicants) if it was glitch they must have fixed it by now, why are we still calling it glitch ??when its just new updates guys, i am just hoping and praying for 2 more glitch (DM and passport request) ;):cool: