+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

Rahul1988

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Hi guys
M new to this thread
Had a doubt regarding proof of relationship.
Is it necessary to show joint bank accounts or insurance policy for couples?
Kindly let me know if anybody has info about this.

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
This is so unfortunate, we are dying here for information and all they can say when u call is that since the file is in NDVO they cant give us any more information. god only knows what is the status of our files or which officers desk / inbox our files are collecting dust???
we can only just hope that 2morrows update is a good one for a lot of people waitiing for the last 6 - 7 months
Good luck to us. fingers crossed.
what do you mean by tomorrows update?

Aujla8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I am fairly new to this forum, Can you please advise on what this status means.

Background check: Your Application is in progress, We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Does that mean they have already started or yet to start?

Also, Final Decision: Your Application is in progress, We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
my status is also same.but in our case we called for interview and then interview cancelled by ndvo in june with the grace of God.i personally feel from this scenario that ndvo vo already checked our file as they were doubted before it was a call for interview,then file went on review and interview cancelled.

navpreet garcha

May 24, 2017
Thanks for you reply. Is this any different from the status of Not Applicable. For some it shows Not Applicable
but mine bcg status was application is in progress and wll send you a message when we start background check and after few days from AOR 2 it says not applicable

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
what do you mean by tomorrows update?
if u look at the cic website, they have a system maintenance scheduled for the 19th of sep. i am talking about that.
someone told me previously in this portal that that is a code for bulk DM's and PPR's. plus NDVO gives DM's & PPR's sometimes in the middle of the month besides the beginning and end of the month.

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
Hi guys
M new to this thread
Hi Rahul,,yes its fine without joined bank account but m not sure for insurance

mandhir89

Aug 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27 MARCH 2017
AOR Received.
29 MARCH 2017
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
07-08-2017
Med's Request
11 APRIL 2017
Med's Done....
21 APRIL 2017
Interview........
DECEMBER 6 2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09/01/2018
LANDED..........
feb 2018
Hi guys
M new to this thread
you should joined a whats app group if your seeking info about documents and have u applied yet ?

Nitish Bansal

Sep 1, 2017
Application received- 24th march.
Med. passed -June 1
AOR - july 15th
Auto status says the same...no Bcg started..no.extra docs needed..

My question is ...when we heard the status it said " If you have applied after Sept 2016...your file.is not being processed currently..." What do you guys think this statement means??? if it wasnt being processed...howcome we got medical...and are u ppl hearing the same or is it only an automated message for our file...
Dont worry bro i am march 14 applicant 2017. Bgc didnt start yet its show we are in progr
Hello Everyone,

I am fairly new to this forum, Can you please advise on what this status means.

Background check: Your Application is in progress, We will send you a message when we start your background check.

Does that mean they have already started or yet to start?

Also, Final Decision: Your Application is in progress, We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
hello
i have the same status like u as i am march applicant. just waiting for the good news bro :)

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
if u look at the cic website, they have a system maintenance scheduled for the 19th of sep. i am talking about that.
someone told me previously in this portal that that is a code for bulk DM's and PPR's. plus NDVO gives DM's & PPR's sometimes in the middle of the month besides the beginning and end of the month.
Love the optimism , I hope this turns out to be true ! Cant wait....All the best :)

Reactions: sroy2017

Rahul1988

Star Member
Apr 28, 2017
Hey
Will be sending my file this week
Just wanted to confirm few points before that
Any link for whatsapp group?

EEPost2015

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
Hi guys
M new to this thread
I would say both if it's not too much of a trouble for you. Regardless, I would recommend having some form of joint property or bank account etc. In Canada, you could go to any bank and open a new account where you can name your spouse as a beneficiary. It is not like a joint account but helps. It is quite a straightforward process and takes less than 15 minutes.

mrpkiam

Mar 22, 2017
I would say both if it's not too much of a trouble for you. Regardless, I would recommend having some form of joint property or bank account etc. In Canada, you could go to any bank and open a new account where you can name your spouse as a beneficiary. It is not like a joint account but helps. It is quite a straightforward process and takes less than 15 minutes.
Yaa its what my spouse in india did actually, so either canada or india should work. Was it required not sure but we did not take any chances.

Reactions: EEPost2015

325i

Star Member
May 30, 2017
I would like to believe this but unfortunately one thing doesn't have to do with the other. This is just a system maintenance for the CIC servers, nothing to do with a specific VO.