New Delhi (NDVO) 2017 - Spousal Sponsorship Outside Canada

sroy2017

Aug 23, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
I would like to believe this but unfortunately one thing doesn't have to do with the other. This is just a system maintenance for the CIC servers, nothing to do with a specific VO.
thanks for bursting my bubble man,,, ;););)
i was just trying to be positive that maybe its a good sign and maybe this change will give us more visibility in our case file...
well i will still keep the hopes high that this will bring us a positive news about my wife's case file.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maddy44

steller

Mar 2, 2015
Hi guys
M new to this thread
Had a doubt regarding proof of relationship.
Is it necessary to show joint bank accounts or insurance policy for couples?
Kindly let me know if anybody has info about this.
You are required to provide all the documents applicable to you as per checklist.. Sponsor can add the name of beneficiary (applicant) in his/her employment benefits to meet this requirement..

steller

Mar 2, 2015
but mine bcg status was application is in progress and wll send you a message when we start background check and after few days from AOR 2 it says not applicable
Please update your signature with your timeline so that we are better able to respond to your queries.. Thanks

steller

Mar 2, 2015
I would say both if it's not too much of a trouble for you. Regardless, I would recommend having some form of joint property or bank account etc. In Canada, you could go to any bank and open a new account where you can name your spouse as a beneficiary. It is not like a joint account but helps. It is quite a straightforward process and takes less than 15 minutes.
As per my info. Canadian banks do not have beneficiary facility for accounts like in India we have nominee.. In Canada banks recognise only a "WILL"" (Legal doc for heir).

325i

Star Member
May 30, 2017
thanks for bursting my bubble man,,, ;););)
i was just trying to be positive that maybe its a good sign and maybe this change will give us more visibility in our case file...
well i will still keep the hopes high that this will bring us a positive news about my wife's case file.
Either way lets hope we see some PPR's and DM's this week!

Reactions: Maddy44

knnn

Jul 23, 2014
Hi guys
M new to this thread
Had a doubt regarding proof of relationship.
Is it necessary to show joint bank accounts or insurance policy for couples?
Kindly let me know if anybody has info about this.
I added my spouse as a joint account holder to my existing savings account in India and kept a copy of the updated passbook.
Also, I added my spouse as a beneficiary for the Insurance provided by my employer and keep a copy of the same.

If there are no complications in getting these 2 updated, I would suggest to get it done and submit as Proof of Relationship. Since these are some strong evidence.

Reactions: steller

Sandhukang

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
My understanding for bgc is this: not 100% sure:
1st: Your Application is in progress, We will send you a message when we start your background check.
2nd: not applicable
3rd : bgc in process.

And for documents:
1st : we have uploaded ur documents
2nd: we r reviewing ur documents
3rd: we don't need anymore documents

Hundal18

Aug 3, 2017
App. Filed.......
27 april
AOR Received.
Aor2 : 19 june
File Transfer...
11 june
Med's Request
1 june
Med's Done....
6 june
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting

paultoronto

Aug 19, 2017
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
New Delhi
File Transfer...
16-07-2017
It seems like most BGC are completed on end of Month. I'm Hopeful April applicant be seeing some BGC this month as I'm one of them. Any April applicant have got BGC yet?

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
My understanding for bgc is this: not 100% sure:
1st: Your Application is in progress, We will send you a message when we start your background check.
2nd: not applicable
3rd : bgc in process.

And for documents:
1st : we have uploaded ur documents
2nd: we r reviewing ur documents
3rd: we don't need anymore documents
For documents i feel the order is right. But for BGC its not applicable >your application is in Progress > background check in progress.. is what i observed.

Sandhukang

Star Member
May 9, 2017
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
Mine and few here (@pnaran I think as well) had bgc - ur application is in progress then changed to not applicable. Now waiting for 'in progress'.

For documents i feel the order is right. But for BGC its not applicable >your application is in Progress > background check in progress.. is what i observed.

Reactions: navpreet garcha

Y boperrai123

Jul 26, 2017
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
AOR Received.
Aor1-26-05-2017 /Aor2-05-07-2017
File Transfer...
29-06-2017
Med's Request
20-06-2017
Med's Done....
01-07-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Mine and few here (@pnaran I think as well) had bgc - ur application is in progress then changed to not applicable. Now waiting for 'in progress'.
Mine also bcg was application in progress after file transfer to NDVO bcg change to NOT APPLICABLE and now waiting for in progress.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sandhukang