Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
April 18
AOR Received.
May 18
File Transfer...
June 19
My husband s pcc expired in Aug but i didn't send them new one. I'm waiting for them to ask. That's what other ppl in forums suggested me as well.

I heard it's good for 6 months. Couple ppl here are saying it's good for 1 year. So not sure the right answer. I'm jus waiting, hopefully they won't even ask for another one.

Hi all, my wife's PCC is about to expire in a week and we still haven't heard anything from NDVO. We are April 5th applicants and file was transferred to NDVO in June. Does anyone know what usually happens in this case? I'm assuming they are probably going to request for another PCC?

steller

Mar 2, 2015
My husband s pcc expired in Aug but i didn't send them new one. I'm waiting for them to ask. That's what other ppl in forums suggested me as well.

I heard it's good for 6 months. Couple ppl here are saying it's good for 1 year. So not sure the right answer. I'm jus waiting, hopefully they won't even ask for another one.
"Police certificates are typically valid for one year from the date they are issued."
Check the link:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Reactions: Sandhukang

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Dear All,

Please advise , Is it good to submit cover letter as a first page of spousal sponsorship application?

Aujla8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Dear All,

Please advise , Is it good to submit cover letter as a first page of spousal sponsorship application?
we didn't include any cover letter.so far all goes well.you are including checklist that's all.people used to add cover letters for old spousal kit.rest upto your.gud luck

Reactions: Aries69

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
we didn't include any cover letter.so far all goes well.you are including checklist that's all.people used to add cover letters for old spousal kit.rest upto your.gud luck
Thanks.
Did you people only provide travel history of Principal applicant & Sponsor both or only PA ?

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
Dear All,

I did not provided any cover letter for application. But i added cover letter before the Relationship proofs with what all i provided.

nish1484

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
Application date: Feb 2017
File transfered to NDVO: April 2017
Email saying interview needed: August 2017
Date of interview: Not yet given

If anyone has been called for an interview, can you please tell me if you were asked to redo your medicals/pcc when they expired?

1 person has told me that she was called for the interview but not asked to redo medicals or pcc even though they had expired. Please reply as i am leaving for canada on a visit visa and my medicals are going to expire next month.

Srini17

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
20 March 2017
AOR Received.
AOR 1 - 29 March 2017 / AOR 2 - 08 May 2017
Application date: Feb 2017
File transfered to NDVO: April 2017
Email saying interview needed: August 2017
Date of interview: Not yet given

If anyone has been called for an interview, can you please tell me if you were asked to redo your medicals/pcc when they expired?

1 person has told me that she was called for the interview but not asked to redo medicals or pcc even though they had expired. Please reply as i am leaving for canada on a visit visa and my medicals are going to expire next month.
i guess no one really sure of that. but as per new process if you provide the medicals,pcc as they requested.. they should not ask again. but it varies case by case.. and also now anyways we can't send with out they requesting for medical. So for PCC if you feel tough to get once inc Canada to get than take before going to canada. medical anyways you can do in canada if they ask...

Reactions: nish1484
Aug 12, 2017
Your timeline doesn't make sense....you sent the application on May 13, 2017 and got AOR May 19, 2017? May 13 was a Saturday....
AND they asked for additional documents in May and you sent them in July?
Are you sure it's 2017 and not 2016?
we got our birth certificate registered in may 2017 so when they looked our birth certificate registered late they ask us in july for 5th and 8th class certificate and we sent next to next day.
They sent us AOR in June with received date May19,2017 (AOR)
May 13,2017 was Saturday and Fedex office was open on Saturday
Believe or not
We sent our file May13,2017 and Got Visa stamped on Sep.14,2017
I am so sorry if you do not believe and doesn't make sense
Thank you again

Aujla8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
i guess no one really sure of that. but as per new process if you provide the medicals,pcc as they requested.. they should not ask again. but it varies case by case.. and also now anyways we can't send with out they requesting for medical. So for PCC if you feel tough to get once inc Canada to get than take before going to canada. medical anyways you can do in canada if they ask...
I would suggest the same .u can also go to any panel physician if they ask for remedical.

Reactions: nish1484

Far323

Jun 3, 2017
March 20 applicant
Aor2 June 5
Bgc started and changed to "we are now processing ur background" on July 23
Still no DM !!!!!!
Anyone similar to mine ????
Sponsoring from Afghanistan by the way !!!!!

Sue2017

Apr 30, 2017
Category........
FAM
we got our birth certificate registered in may 2017 so when they looked our birth certificate registered late they ask us in july for 5th and 8th class certificate and we sent next to next day.
They sent us AOR in June with received date May19,2017 (AOR)
May 13,2017 was Saturday and Fedex office was open on Saturday
Believe or not
We sent our file May13,2017 and Got Visa stamped on Sep.14,2017
I am so sorry if you do not believe and doesn't make sense
Thank you again
If this is true, Congratulations! A lot of Jan, Feb, March, April 2017 Applicants are waiting for DM and PPR; who have had no additional document requests so your file is very surprising but Congratulations to you once again!