+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI (NDVO) - 2016 SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP OUTSIDE CANADA

vaibhavxv

Hero Member
Mar 26, 2014
258
21
Submitted my wife's application today. ;D :D :) :) :)
I have one question - does wife being in Canada with me help to process the application faster? She is here on closed work permit. Also I haven't submitted RPRF fee with the application, but want to submit it next month. Can I do that and notify them thru email or online correspondence as soon as I submit it?
 

Vikram18

Hero Member
Nov 5, 2015
342
16
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
vaibhavxv said:
Submitted my wife's application today. ;D :D :) :) :)
I have one question - does wife being in Canada with me help to process the application faster? She is here on closed work permit. Also I haven't submitted RPRF fee with the application, but want to submit it next month. Can I do that and notify them thru email or online correspondence as soon as I submit it?
No, your wife being in Canada will not help in faster processing. When you receive AOR2 from NDVO, they ask for RPRF. Make sure you submit the fee then. Do not delay any further. Yes, you can notify them through email or case specific inquiry.
 

rambopg

Hero Member
Apr 30, 2015
738
48
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
25-Jun-2015
File Transfer...
07-Jul-2015
Med's Request
25-Apr-2016
Med's Done....
24-May-2016
Passport Req..
14-Jun-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
1-Jul-2016
vaibhavxv said:
Submitted my wife's application today. ;D :D :) :) :)
I have one question - does wife being in Canada with me help to process the application faster? She is here on closed work permit. Also I haven't submitted RPRF fee with the application, but want to submit it next month. Can I do that and notify them thru email or online correspondence as soon as I submit it?
You can email your RPRF receipt to this email id:
CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca

Subject: Payment of RPRF
write your name, DOB, UCI# of Sponsor, Application #.

This is how I sent it.
 

vaibhavxv

Hero Member
Mar 26, 2014
258
21
Vikram18 said:
No, your wife being in Canada will not help in faster processing. When you receive AOR2 from NDVO, they ask for RPRF. Make sure you submit the fee then. Do not delay any further. Yes, you can notify them through email or case specific inquiry.
Thanks Vikram. I asked about faster processing because I could see people getting decision made within 3 or 4 months as well (their spouse is in canada) and they applied for outland PR thru NDVO. Anyway, I won't keep my hopes too high. If it comes sooner, it's a lottery :) ..Yes, I'm planning to Submit RPRF as soon as I get AOR1, so I will atleast have application number as reference of application.
 

vaibhavxv

Hero Member
Mar 26, 2014
258
21
rambopg said:
You can email your RPRF receipt to this email id:
CPCM-EXTCOM@cic.gc.ca

Subject: Payment of RPRF
write your name, DOB, UCI# of Sponsor, Application #.

This is how I sent it.
Thanks rambopg. +1. Will do the same as soon as I get AOR1 for my wife's application.
 

Vikram18

Hero Member
Nov 5, 2015
342
16
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
vaibhavxv said:
Thanks Vikram. I asked about faster processing because I could see people getting decision made within 3 or 4 months as well (their spouse is in canada) and they applied for outland PR thru NDVO. Anyway, I won't keep my hopes too high. If it comes sooner, it's a lottery :) ..Yes, I'm planning to Submit RPRF as soon as I get AOR1, so I will atleast have application number as reference of application.
The recent faster DMs are not because of the location of the spouse. My spouse is in India and got DM last Saturday, in 2 months.
 

vaibhavxv

Hero Member
Mar 26, 2014
258
21
Vikram18 said:
The recent faster DMs are not because of the location of the spouse. My spouse is in India and got DM last Saturday, in 2 months.
That's great, Congrats. Wish they speed up process for everyone now. That way all legal applicants shall get their PR at the earliest.
 

Vikram18

Hero Member
Nov 5, 2015
342
16
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
vaibhavxv said:
That's great, Congrats. Wish they speed up process for everyone now. That way all legal applicants shall get their PR at the earliest.
Thanks. Good luck to you too.
 

Jas-t

Full Member
May 6, 2016
30
0
Mississuaga
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016, AOR2 31-05-2016
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
12 sep 2016
amans2515 said:
Hi All, I received AOR on May 7, 2016. any idea when can i get SA?

Thanks
I just called cic today they said it takes minimum 41 days to process.
 

rsghotra

Full Member
May 12, 2015
34
0
123
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2016
AOR Received.
25-03-2016
File Transfer...
19-04-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016, Got Back: 17-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
Jas-t said:
I just called cic today they said it takes minimum 41 days to process.
I tried to call CIC today on this number: 1888-242-2100 but I could not find the option were I can speak to an agent. Can you please tell me which number you are using to contact CIC?

Thanks
Rupinder
 

ravi35

Full Member
Mar 12, 2016
31
0
rsghotra said:
I tried to call CIC today on this number: 1888-242-2100 but I could not find the option were I can speak to an agent. Can you please tell me which number you are using to contact CIC?

Thanks
Rupinder
You're going to have to spend a lot of time pressing buttons to an answering machines before you can talk to someone- and if they are full they won't even let you wait on the phone the machine tells you to hang up and try again.
 

Jas-t

Full Member
May 6, 2016
30
0
Mississuaga
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-03-2016
AOR Received.
23-04-2016, AOR2 31-05-2016
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
12 sep 2016
rsghotra said:
I tried to call CIC today on this number: 1888-242-2100 but I could not find the option were I can speak to an agent. Can you please tell me which number you are using to contact CIC?

Thanks
Rupinder
It's same number but you have to wait around 15 mins. Keep on trying
 

Vikram18

Hero Member
Nov 5, 2015
342
16
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
31-03-2016 AOR2 Received: 19-04-2016
File Transfer...
07-04-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
09-02-2016
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-05-2016
LANDED..........
24-06-2016
rsghotra said:
I tried to call CIC today on this number: 1888-242-2100 but I could not find the option were I can speak to an agent. Can you please tell me which number you are using to contact CIC?

Thanks
Rupinder
Try between 8 - 9 am or 2 - 3 pm. I've read that traffic is comparatively less during that time.
 

SUPER GIRL

Full Member
Mar 2, 2016
30
1
cali780 said:
I hope you are not lying :p haha just kidding with you. Congratulations and good luck :D
Ahahaha Cali780, so we are still at that aren't we? ;)

Nah! its for real was damn nervous last night when my husband received PPR email without DM on ECAS.
but now he has submitted his passport and m so thankful to this forum and all you guys.
I wish you tons of gud luck and each one on this forum...hope you all see your partners soon :)