+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

mani0906

Aug 17, 2015
AG15 said:
When did you had your remedical.

Thanks
My wife remedical requested on 2 nd june and completed on 7 th June. She is with me in Canada (visitor visa). So we have done her remedical in Canada. Last week Monday ecas changed to decision made.

Hope you will get PPR soon. Best of luck.

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
mani0906 said:
My wife remedical requested on 2 nd june and completed on 7 th June. She is with me in Canada. So we have done her remedical in Canada. Last week Monday ecas changed to decision made.

Hope you will get PPR soon.
Thanks Bro . Even I got remedical on 3rd june and completed on 6 th june.

Hope for best.

iamMeet

May 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 oct 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
dec
Passport Req..
9 jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..
mani0906 said:
Woo hoo ;D finally after a long wait of 15 months Got PPR today. June 23rd 2015 Applicant. Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting. Your day will come too..
Congrats n good luck for future:)

Canbob

Apr 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7, 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 8, 2015
File Transfer...
Sep 12, 2015
Med's Request
Jun 17, 2016
Med's Done....
Jun 20, 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Sept19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Sept22, 2016
LANDED..........
oct02, 2016
Hello all, wife landed on oct2nd, it was very process took 2 mins asked 2 questions where your husband lives and what's his status in Canada. Thank you once again for your help and best wishes to everyone. Thanks

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
Canbob said:
Hello all, wife landed on oct2nd, it was very process took 2 mins asked 2 questions where your husband lives and what's his status in Canada. Thank you once again for your help and best wishes to everyone. Thanks
Enjoy your married life. Congrats Again.

Dastur

Feb 4, 2016
THE king OF PUNJAB said:
list of interview questions asked to my wife
what is your husband name, husbands date of brith, does husband. Own his house, how many bedrooms in house, who all lives in house, asked about bother and sisters age, asked what is occupation of father in law, asked about if husband has friends,and names of those friends,were does your husband work,what is the company name that he works for,what town he works in, does your husband have a car, what type car ,what colour of car, does your husband send you money, how much money does he send,how offten does he send money,how does he send it,eg.western. Union, after marriage how many times has your husband come to see you,what are the dates,were did you and your husband go for honeymoon ,were are you and your husband going to go and travel ,now that you are Together ,what is your husband Favourite Food,what are your plans when you arrive in Canada, what is your brothers name and age,what was your date of marrage,how do you and your husband. Communicate with each other,eg.phone call,WhatsApp.email, how many relatives do you have in Canada,what is your date of birth,what is your education, do you have a job.
... Total time for wifes interview 9 minutes.......then they Asked her to call me in for interview, questions they asked me (sponsor) what is your job, why did you marry in India,my answer. Family tradtion,.and that was it. Total interview. Time for sponsor 2minutes ,then they called my wife back in and said welcome to Canada your application. Has been approved , we had already had done remedical one week before ,on our own ,without any email, it saves alot of time,we also had a new pcc ,it also saves months of time, then the officer asked for her passport.and said you will receive it back via vfs in 5 business days, and that was it .total interview. Time 11 minutes, so basically all questions were all easy,any real husband and wife should know about each other ,and make sure you have your spouse attend.with you ,because all the persons that attend alone looked very sad after there interview (failed) all couples together very happy(passed) , well guys I hope this is helpful to you all and good luck
Thank you. You are very helpful. I will let you know how mine goes.

Dastur.

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
jignesh patel said:
Hi dear

I think you will not get approval because i have same situation like you i tried and got refusal see bellow resaons

Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and
the Regulations for the reasons explained below. I am therefore refusing your application.
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident.
In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
Your history of having contravened the conditions of admission on a previous stay in Canada
Your travel history
Your immigration status
Your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence
Length of proposed stay in Canada
Purpose of visit
Limited employment prospects in your country of residence
Your current employment situation
Your personal assets and financial status
That you have a legitimate business purpose in Canada
I am not satisfied that you have answered truthfully all questions put to you.
I am not satisfied that you have sufficient funds, including income or assets, to carry out your stated
purpose in going to Canada or to maintain yourself while in Canada and to effect your departure.
You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets.
You have made an application for a temporary resident visa in the transit visitor category. As you are
planning to remain in Canada longer than 48 hours, you do not meet the requirements of this category.
You must make an application for a temporary resident visa in the visitor category and pay the
associated cost recovery fees.
You have submitted documentation which lacks authenticity as part of your application. This has
diminished the overall credibility of your submission.
You have not complied with our request for information, as per section 16(1) of the Immigration and
Refugee Protection Act. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for:
Completion of a medical examination
An interview
Submission of biometric information as required by section 11.1 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Act
The following documents:

But you can try
Jignesh
Reapply TRV, some ppl get approval after 3-4th attempt

BeNice

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Good Luck Dastur. Hope everything goes smoothly. My prayers are with you and everyone else waiting to get over this process :)

Gori

Sep 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2014
Doc's Request.
09-08-2016
Med's Request
02-08-2016
Med's Done....
03-08-2016
Interview........
waved (DNA test) 05-2016
Passport Req..
12-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2016
LANDED..........
30-12-2016
hi guys,

congratulations for all who got PR..happy married life ahead :)

I worry about my file last week 3 times the background check changed status: first was Not started then changed to Not needed at this time then In progress and now again is Not needed at this time....I don't know what is going on?

satbsi

Star Member
Dec 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi / Warsraw WVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
Nomination.....
14-02-2015
AOR Received.
26-03-2015
File Transfer...
21-05-2015
Med's Request
27-05-2015
Med's Done....
30-05-2015, Uploaded 03-06-2015, TLU 10-06-2015
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Hi, my GF is having visitor visa already, and we are planning to get married in India.
because she has visitor visa already so we are planning to travel together to Canada, me as PR and she as visitor.
And i am planning to apply Outland sponsorship while she is with me in Canada, and once passport request comes in, she will go back to India.
and wait for the PR to finalize.
Can anyone please suggest is there any risk in this approach?

Thanks,
Saby!

jignesh patel

Mar 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2015
Doc's Request.
25/10/2016
AOR Received.
29/05/2015
File Transfer...
08/06/2015
Med's Request
06/07/2016
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
AUG 22 2016
Passport Req..
21/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
28/02/2017
LANDED..........
15/03/2017
chhapa said:
Jignesh
Reapply TRV, some ppl get approval after 3-4th attempt
Thanks chhapa let me try

RashmiS_AB

Oct 9, 2015
Hello Friends,

Can anyone please help me, I need to know if at the interview the visa officer says she will let us know about her decision in a few days, how long does it take the officer to decide and reply to us and

Are there any guideline as to when they have to reply about the decision of the interview. Interview was in the last week of Aug 2016

Please help
Thank you friends

Harpreet J

Jul 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 9, 2015
Hi All,

My husband had his interview on Oct 3, 2016. Here is the set of questions he was asked.

1) What is your wife's name
2) What is her DOB
3) Where does she live
4) Where does she work
5) What will you do once in Canada
6) Where will you live once you go to Canada
7) When did you get married
8) Where did you get married
9) Did your wife came to visit you after marriage? Proofs were asked to provide
10) My husband was in Canada before, some questions were related to his stay in Canada.
11) If I call your wife now, what do you think she will be doing
12) What does your wife do now
13) Who came to your weddding
14) Who did not come to your wedding.

For a proof we took our wedding album, 6 months of phone call records, 6 months worth chat records, my chat records with his sister, his chat records with my high school friends to show that it is a genuine marriage and everyone (not just family member) but friends are also in touch with my husband.

His interview was schedule for 11:15 am but they call him in at 11:45 am. His interview was only 20 minutes. We were given an option, if your spouse is in India, they must come for an interview. If your spouse is out of India, they must be available over the phone; if we call them.

I did not get any call from immigration regarding the interview. At the end of the interview, he was asked for PCC (Police clearance certificate) he told them we already provided it. Interviewer went through the file and found it and said "this is good". He is asked to do remedical.
Interviewer told him that she is going to approve the application. Once, remedical is done they will request for the passport.

END OF THE INTERVIEW.

jignesh patel

Mar 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2015
Doc's Request.
25/10/2016
AOR Received.
29/05/2015
File Transfer...
08/06/2015
Med's Request
06/07/2016
Med's Done....
09-12-2014
Interview........
AUG 22 2016
Passport Req..
21/02/2017
VISA ISSUED...
28/02/2017
LANDED..........
15/03/2017
Harpreet J said:
Hi All,

My husband had his interview on Oct 3, 2016. Here is the set of questions he was asked.

1) What is your wife's name
2) What is her DOB
3) Where does she live
4) Where does she work
5) What will you do once in Canada
6) Where will you live once you go to Canada
7) When did you get married
8) Where did you get married
9) Did your wife came to visit you after marriage? Proofs were asked to provide
10) My husband was in Canada before, some questions were related to his stay in Canada.
11) If I call your wife now, what do you think she will be doing
12) What does your wife do now
13) Who came to your weddding
14) Who did not come to your wedding.

For a proof we took our wedding album, 6 months of phone call records, 6 months worth chat records, my chat records with his sister, his chat records with my high school friends to show that it is a genuine marriage and everyone (not just family member) but friends are also in touch with my husband.

His interview was schedule for 11:15 am but they call him in at 11:45 am. His interview was only 20 minutes. We were given an option, if your spouse is in India, they must come for an interview. If your spouse is out of India, they must be available over the phone; if we call them.

I did not get any call from immigration regarding the interview. At the end of the interview, he was asked for PCC (Police clearance certificate) he told them we already provided it. Interviewer went through the file and found it and said "this is good". He is asked to do remedical.
Interviewer told him that she is going to approve the application. Once, remedical is done they will request for the passport.

END OF THE INTERVIEW.
Congratulations

Harpreet J

Jul 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 22, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
June 9, 2015
jignesh patel said:
Congratulations
After your interview in August, have you received the passport request yet?