+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW DELHI - 2015 SPOUSAL VISA APPLICANTS

lhamo

Aug 10, 2016
HI TO ALL,

AM NEW AT THIS FORUM AND HOPING TO GET BEST RESPONSE TO MY DOUBTS. I HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED MY COMPLETE SPOUSE VISA APPLICATION AT
VFS DELHI ON DECEMBER, 2015. AND AM STILL WAITING FOR FEEDBACK FROM VFS DELHI. ITS BEEN 9MONTHS NOW AND AM WONDERING HOW LONG THE PROCESS TAKE TIMES.

THEREFORE, ANYONE WHO HAS COME ACROSS SUCH CASE CAN KINDLY SUGGEST AND ADVICE ME. THE WAITING DAYS ARE REALLY HARD. I HAVEN'T MET MY HUSBAND SINCE A YEAR. THOUGHT THAT I MAY GET THE VISA SOON. BUT THE WAITING TIME IS KILLING ME.

WITH LOVE

harpreetsinghsinin

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 AUG 2015
AOR Received.
RECIEVED
File Transfer...
13 OCT 2015
Med's Request
NOV 16
Med's Done....
05 NOV 16
Interview........
NOVEMBER COMPLETED
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
WAHEGURU WIL ISSUE ME VISA
today one application approved in 2016 timeline..

april 2016 got decision made today...

congrats to this applicant but what they doing with our applications

every week we wait like hel , this week ndvo wil do something next week ndvo wil do something... but no way they wil break only our heart nothing else....

chhapa

Oct 4, 2015
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
27-08-2015
AOR Received.
15-10-2015
File Transfer...
06-11-2015
Interview........
November
LANDED..........
02-05-2017
Saggi2016 said:
Hii friends.

December 2015 applicant
Got ppr and dm both on 29 august 2015
Passport submitted - 31 august 2016
Passport recieved - 03 September 2016

*Wish you all aa speedy process*
congrats
Dec 2015 and April 2016 got approval. may be new recruited officers taking care of applications from dec onwards

ADITYA VASHISHTHA

Star Member
Jul 25, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2016
Doc's Request.
06-10-2016; Additional Doc's submitted: 10-10-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1: 18-03-2016; SA: 23-03-2016
File Transfer...
AOR 2: 04-04-2016
Med's Request
01-12-2016
Med's Done....
19-12-2015 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
04-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
06-01-2017
lhamo said:
HI TO ALL,

AM NEW AT THIS FORUM AND HOPING TO GET BEST RESPONSE TO MY DOUBTS. I HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED MY COMPLETE SPOUSE VISA APPLICATION AT
VFS DELHI ON DECEMBER, 2015. AND AM STILL WAITING FOR FEEDBACK FROM VFS DELHI. ITS BEEN 9MONTHS NOW AND AM WONDERING HOW LONG THE PROCESS TAKE TIMES.

THEREFORE, ANYONE WHO HAS COME ACROSS SUCH CASE CAN KINDLY SUGGEST AND ADVICE ME. THE WAITING DAYS ARE REALLY HARD. I HAVEN'T MET MY HUSBAND SINCE A YEAR. THOUGHT THAT I MAY GET THE VISA SOON. BUT THE WAITING TIME IS KILLING ME.

WITH LOVE
Hi,

What's you status at CIC? Is your background check process started or not?

Unfortunately, NDVO is working at snail-speed and normally takes 8-10 months easily for a genuine cases. I myself applied in Feb'16 and they haven't started anything on except the medical result status i.e. "Passed". Also, it's very difficult to understand the pattern of their file approvals because I have seen many applicants of March & April'16 got their decision made these days while lots of 2015 and Jan/Feb'16 people are still waiting :mad:

I agree with you that waiting period is very killing but what else we could do is to pray everyday to god to help us unite with our partner.

Keep praying and all the best :)

khituk

Aug 28, 2016
ROBBEN said:
We are in the same boat. My wife got her re-medicals on 03rd Aug and did her medicals on 10th. Status shown Passed on 12th
See Dec 2015 guys got finished his process. It seems our visa consular who checks our paper is slaking around or may be trying to do over cautous on us.

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
Closer the date approaching for interview the more anxiety I'm surrounded by,
It's just two weeks now
If the interviewer ask y ur wife hasn't visited you in these four years Wat one shld reply I was into my degree and she was busy workin didn't had time
Will dat be okay

kam_cool

Mar 11, 2016
Hello People,
Whenever i open this forum there are some posts that say things like, "Oh my God", "What's going to happen", "ndvo is sleeping" "Cant wait" "Hai o rabba" etc........ :eek: :eek::) :)
I just want to say that please keep your cool and do not panic. Many people are reading this forum for information and these kind of words only bring anxiety to everyone else who are waiting and sends a negative vibration to everyone.
Be Positive and say positive things. It will help everyone stay calm and bring positivity to the group.
For example: when we are work and if we keep our eyes on the clock every minute, it takes forever to reach lunch or your next break. BUT if you keep working and keep yourself busy next thing you know is it's home time.
So keep busy, learn a new skill while you are waiting, play sports, workout etc...The purpose of this forum is to share information and help each other out.
Immigration is a long process and it will take it's time. Be patient. Saying negative things will not make it go faster but it will bring more nervousness to you. This time always moving forward and to spend it happily or not is in your hands.
I was watching "Sarabjeet" movie the other day and it got me thinking. The man waited for 27 years in prision to see his family. He was living in inhuman conditions and was tortured. Now think in what circumstances are all of us waiting. We are living with our family in the comfort of our house with friends and family. We are enjoying all the amenities and the biggest thing is that there is light at the end of the tunnel because there is a time limit to this process. But to Sarabjeet there was not light, he was living in the dark not knowing if he will ever be released.

So don't worry an be happy. Spread the Optimism. :) :) :)

iamMeet

May 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 oct 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Interview........
dec
Passport Req..
9 jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting..
Hello everyone....i been a silence reader here...am oct applicant....just wanted to know any oct applicant got an remedical or any other kind response from ndvo yet....i have not heard anything from ndvo if anyone does then plz let us know thanks
wish everyone luck for asap visa

Timeline

Category........: FAM
Visa Office......: NDVO
App. Filed.......: 05 OCT 2015
File Transfer...: 26 NOV 2015 IN PROCESS 21 DEC 2015
Med's Done....: UPFRONT

YuvrajCanada

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-05-2015
File Transfer...
20-07-2015
Med's Request
Not Yet
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Interview........
Hope not
Passport Req..
ASAP
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
kam_cool said:
Hello People,
Whenever i open this forum there are some posts that say things like, "Oh my God", "What's going to happen", "ndvo is sleeping" "Cant wait" "Hai o rabba" etc........ :eek: :eek::) :)
I just want to say that please keep your cool and do not panic. Many people are reading this forum for information and these kind of words only bring anxiety to everyone else who are waiting and sends a negative vibration to everyone.
Be Positive and say positive things. It will help everyone stay calm and bring positivity to the group.
For example: when we are work and if we keep our eyes on the clock every minute, it takes forever to reach lunch or your next break. BUT if you keep working and keep yourself busy next thing you know is it's home time.
So keep busy, learn a new skill while you are waiting, play sports, workout etc...The purpose of this forum is to share information and help each other out.
Immigration is a long process and it will take it's time. Be patient. Saying negative things will not make it go faster but it will bring more nervousness to you. This time always moving forward and to spend it happily or not is in your hands.
I was watching "Sarabjeet" movie the other day and it got me thinking. The man waited for 27 years in prision to see his family. He was living in inhuman conditions and was tortured. Now think in what circumstances are all of us waiting. We are living with our family in the comfort of our house with friends and family. We are enjoying all the amenities and the biggest thing is that there is light at the end of the tunnel because there is a time limit to this process. But to Sarabjeet there was not light, he was living in the dark not knowing if he will ever be released.

So don't worry an be happy. Spread the Optimism. :) :) :)
Very well said and feelings expressed .....CHEERS......

Sep 5, 2016
chhapa said:
congrats
Dec 2015 and April 2016 got approval. may be new recruited officers taking care of applications from dec onwards
Oh really?
Congrats.
I'm October 2015 Applicant but still waiting for medical :mad:

ROBBEN

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sept 2015
Doc's Request.
sent along with app
AOR Received.
Nov 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Request
03 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
10th Aug 2016
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Saggi2016 said:
Hii friends.

December 2015 applicant
Got ppr and dm both on 29 august 2015
Passport submitted - 31 august 2016
Passport recieved - 03 September 2016

*Wish you all aa speedy process*
Wow !! Thats a Superfast case. Congratulations.

Aman181

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
May 27 applicant did remedical 24june desison made 24 August passport back with visa last Friday book ticket Saturday 10 September with air france Delhi to Vancouver did any body travel with this air line how's the Airline
Best of luck everyone

Good luck to all :) :)[/b]
[/quote]

ROBBEN

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sept 2015
Doc's Request.
sent along with app
AOR Received.
Nov 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Request
03 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
10th Aug 2016
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Aman181 said:
May 27 applicant did remedical 24june desison made 24 August passport back with visa last Friday book ticket Saturday 10 September with air france Delhi to Vancouver did any body travel with this air line how's the Airline
Best of luck everyone

Good luck to all :) :)[/b]
Congratulations !!! Bring some more Sunshine with you. Summer is almost over..