Not Yet
Passport Req..
Not Yet
VISA ISSUED...
Not Yet
LANDED..........
Not Yet
Ammyachiever said:
;D ;D Received PPR today on sponsor's E-mail at 3:46 PM.
DM and PPR on same day 2nd september 2016... :D :D :D
Hi,

First of all hearty congratulations!!!!

I have just one question, does dm and PPR mail goes to sponsor's email or applicants?
I was under the assumption that after AOR-2, all communications happen via applicants email.

Thanks,
pRanay

vkvhcyke

Apr 28, 2015
Sukhbhullar90 said:
We filed our case on same date but i had an additional medical of TB&SMEAR in december.
Did you link up your file to my cic account? Or have you request for GCMS NOTES?
Neither have I linked my file to cic account, nor have I requested for GCMS notes. I just check the application status by typing in the application number. I did try linking my file to cic a few times and it failed.

luckygirl14

Star Member
Jul 10, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 NOV 2015
Our neighbor who applied in January 2016 got visa a week ago. :)

Sukhbhullar90

Star Member
Sep 1, 2016
vkvhcyke said:
Neither have I linked my file to cic account, nor have I requested for GCMS notes. I just check the application status by typing in the application number. I did try linking my file to cic a few times and it failed.

Well you should try again to link up bcoz we can't trust on ecas status as they update it after ages.

drnafisa

Oct 10, 2014
kam_cool said:
Hello People,
Whenever i open this forum there are some posts that say things like, "Oh my God", "What's going to happen", "ndvo is sleeping" "Cant wait" "Hai o rabba" etc........ :eek: :eek::) :)
I just want to say that please keep your cool and do not panic. Many people are reading this forum for information and these kind of words only bring anxiety to everyone else who are waiting and sends a negative vibration to everyone.
Be Positive and say positive things. It will help everyone stay calm and bring positivity to the group.
For example: when we are work and if we keep our eyes on the clock every minute, it takes forever to reach lunch or your next break. BUT if you keep working and keep yourself busy next thing you know is it's home time.
So keep busy, learn a new skill while you are waiting, play sports, workout etc...The purpose of this forum is to share information and help each other out.
Immigration is a long process and it will take it's time. Be patient. Saying negative things will not make it go faster but it will bring more nervousness to you. This time always moving forward and to spend it happily or not is in your hands.
I was watching "Sarabjeet" movie the other day and it got me thinking. The man waited for 27 years in prision to see his family. He was living in inhuman conditions and was tortured. Now think in what circumstances are all of us waiting. We are living with our family in the comfort of our house with friends and family. We are enjoying all the amenities and the biggest thing is that there is light at the end of the tunnel because there is a time limit to this process. But to Sarabjeet there was not light, he was living in the dark not knowing if he will ever be released.

So don't worry an be happy. Spread the Optimism. :) :) :)
Thank you.

kau

Star Member
Feb 7, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Family/Spousal Sponsorshp
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12 April 2016
AOR Received.
4 May 2016
Med's Done....
29 March 2016
I have seen so many people 4 lines updates on PA side. While I don't have 3 line which says A corresponding email has been sent. Is it the thing I need to worry about?

cali780

Star Member
Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-12-2015
Doc's Request.
Hopefully not
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
File Transfer...
18-02-2016
Med's Request
Sent with App
Med's Done....
Dec 02 2015
Interview........
Hopefully not
Passport Req..
29-08-2016
Hello Guys

I assume there is no minimum cash requirements for spouses coming into Canada? Can someone with knowledge please confirm? Thank you

AG15

May 3, 2016
Visa Office......
Ndvo
cali780 said:
Hello Guys

I assume there is no minimum cash requirements for spouses coming into Canada? Can someone with knowledge please confirm? Thank you
Ya you can take as much cash you want but you need to declare it while landing and proofs that all income is taxable not black money.

legends

Aug 31, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
when you apply gckey for our online application so in the end last question is Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application

what should be number here? only my self can i guess 1? because my wife apply for me or what i have to add my wife and parent and brothers if include with wife my family so it will be 6 or just my family then 5 or just only me then 1

i need help here asap please :-[ ???

khituk

Aug 28, 2016
legends said:
when you apply gckey for our online application so in the end last question is Number of family members, including the primary applicant, that are part of this application

what should be number here? only my self can i guess 1? because my wife apply for me or what i have to add my wife and parent and brothers if include with wife my family so it will be 6 or just my family then 5 or just only me then 1

i need help here asap please :-[ ???
If it is only your wife who is coming then put 2. And one more thing put birth city one space.

ROBBEN

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sept 2015
Doc's Request.
sent along with app
AOR Received.
Nov 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Request
03 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
10th Aug 2016
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
So what are the new processing time for Outland applicants 13 mnths OR 19 mnths

harpreetsinghsinin

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11 AUG 2015
AOR Received.
RECIEVED
File Transfer...
13 OCT 2015
Med's Request
NOV 16
Med's Done....
05 NOV 16
Interview........
NOVEMBER COMPLETED
Passport Req..
NOT YET
VISA ISSUED...
WAHEGURU WIL ISSUE ME VISA
OH GOD NDVO THIS WEEK ALSO YOU DOING NOTHING 2015 APPLICANTS ??

REALY NOW FEELING HOPELESS ITS LIKE WE ARE DYING DAY BY DAY ......TENSIONS TENSIONS TENSIONS ONLY TENSIONS...

:-\ :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :-[ :-[ ???

ROBBEN

Star Member
Aug 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Sept 2015
Doc's Request.
sent along with app
AOR Received.
Nov 2015
File Transfer...
Dec 2015
Med's Request
03 Aug 2016
Med's Done....
10th Aug 2016
Interview........
Hope Not
Passport Req..
Hopefully soon
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I really feel like giving all of my relatives NDVO contact no. so they can ask them Visa Kab De Rahe ho
Instead of asking spouse Canada Kab Ja rahe ho..

::) ::) ::)