s.and.s

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
johnybegood said:
Please send your personalized email to toronto star news
Email :city@thestar.ca
My email below
Dear sir,
I am writing this letter with lots of pain in my heart.i am a permanent resident of canada and one of the many permanent residence or canadian citizens got married from out of Canada. The new government has promised family reunification as their priority and they processed a few overseas cases lightning fast but now their speedy process only for visa exempt countries. India ; new delhi visa office gets larger volume of applications and there is not enough man power to process all applications faster.there are people waiting for years to get to be with their spouses.i personally know people waiting since 2014.ndvo usually start processing the application 6 to 8 months after they got the application and all that duration the file sits in the registry waiting fungus. Then they will blame on applicants saying they have not received the requested documents they were asked for and delays the process again.it is not happening with one or two files but majority of applications are dwelt this way.the indian vo never approves a trv for the spouses to come see their loved ones.so the tax payers ourselves waiting for ages to see their spouses.
But the temporary foreign workers or international students get trv approved for their spouses in a fraction of seconds while the citizens waits life time.how can you live a life without the person u loved and got married. How can a person work and improve the canadian economy when they dont have their heart while they are at work.

The government is giving work permit for inland application but how about outland applications are they any different. Is there two different kinds of spouses getting privileged and others not . Syrian refugees were admitted to canada in 3 months time period. The visa office could do all the criminality and background check within no time but why not the spouses.are they criminals?

I am not venting about just my personal problems but the majority of people who have applied outland to sponsor their spouses and whose application have been sent to bew new Delhi visa office.we are so heart broken.we are so depressed. We are so lost without our spouses.we need to see something we observe in other countries like usa or Australia. They respect spouses.they give them status less than 90 days.they give then visit visa with no issues.why not the spouses of canadian citizens or permanent residence. Are we not any better than the international students, temporary foreign workers or economic immigrants. We need to be with our spouses.we are the members of our community and country. We need our right to be with our spouses.please do understand we are humans and we love our spouses too.
Thank you..
Goood idea johnybegood. I've compiled a list of major media sources and journalist. I urge everyone to write to them; more power to us all. Here's the list:

rosemary.barton@cbc.ca
nkeung@thestar.ca
letters@nationalpost.com
Newsroom@globeandmail.com
letters@montrealgazette.com
scoop@huffingtonpost.com
tonews@cbc.ca

s.and.s

Star Member
Jun 7, 2016
WishaVisa said:
atta boy johnybegood! well said. there has to be some media attention. On a side note, Phillipino spousal times have halved, why not indian??
People from visa exempt countries (UK, USA, Australia, France etc) are being processed in like 2 months. Their applications are being routed directly to the Ottawa office and this is completely unfair. At least those guys can visit each other freely; IRCC is just fast tracking them to make their overall numbers looks good.

harry1612

Star Member
Apr 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2015
Doc's Request.
15-04-2016
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
File Transfer...
20-10-2015
Med's Request
04-08-2016
Med's Done....
21-07-2015/05-08-16 Remeds
Passport Req..
26-09-2016
BV2015 said:
Hi harry1612, At least you have done something, but for me nothing I hear from NVDO. I am August applicant too. :( :( :( :(. Hope for good news to all.
I hope this process gets completed and done and over with. Prayers for all!!!

Maggiemalhotra

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
File Transfer...
17-08-2015
Med's Request
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
31-05-2016
Interview........
Waived off as per notes
Passport Req..
3rd Dec '16
April_29 said:
I am 29th April, 2015 applicant. Additional docs were sent on 20th April,2016. Re-medical done on 4th April, 2016.
Medical passed.
I did MP inquiry 2 times. Background check/Criminality/Security are not started yet.

Its been over 120 days since re-medical.
I don't know, what to do next?

Please help. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Hi April29,

Try ordering notes , as that will give you clear picture on your file.

Ammyachiever

Star Member
Jun 27, 2016
Gujarat
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2015
Doc's Request.
17-03-2015
AOR Received.
06-06-2015
File Transfer...
10-07-2015
Med's Request
13-05-2016
Med's Done....
20-05-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
lakb said:
Hello all,

Congrats to all who got re medicals,Decision made and PPR requests.As for my file Eligibility still under review and background and security check sill not started.Went for MP inquiry they told me it will take 3 weeks to hear from them.They also told the reason people who applied recently are getting PR so the overall processing time will come down (BS).
I was also informed the same by MP on June 8th that only my criminality check was pending and I will hear from them by mid-Aug... It's Aug 26th and still nothing so far !! Went again to the MP last week and this time she wasn't even accepting to do another inquiry... After lots of talking and making her understand the circumstances, she agreed to do an inquiry again. Been 7 days and still waiting a reply from MP !!
Damn frustrating man... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

RobbieS

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
Mohali,Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
NA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-06-2016
Doc's Request.
Na
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
19-07-2016
IELTS Request
Na
File Transfer...
24-08-2016
Med's Request
Upfront and Acknowledged
Med's Done....
04-05-2016
Interview........
Hopefully Not
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi, to all the members of the forum.......
Yesterday I got a mail from NDVO asking me for

1)Proof of payment of my Right of Permanent Resident Fee (If not paid already)
2)Submission of police clearance certificate for you and all dependent family member (If not already submitted)

I guess its AOR2

how long does it takes after this to get a reply from NDVO on an average?? Please help

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
chhapa said:
My MP told
My and my spouse eligibility passed
What that means?
Last time my GMCS notes refer to interview required
Hi chhapa,
If eligibility passed for applicant means interview waived.

Rose

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
RobbieS said:
Hi, to all the members of the forum.......
Yesterday I got a mail from NDVO asking me for

1)Proof of payment of my Right of Permanent Resident Fee (If not paid already)
2)Submission of police clearance certificate for you and all dependent family member (If not already submitted)

I guess its AOR2

how long does it takes after this to get a reply from NDVO on an average?? Please help
Hi RoobieS,
Yes It's AOR2 from NDVO.
If simple case, then 10-12 months to complete. If not simple, then it's take 15-19 months.

Rose

k.kaur

Star Member
Feb 24, 2016
rose68 said:
Hi RoobieS,
Yes It's AOR2 from NDVO.
If simple case, then 10-12 months to complete. If not simple, then it's take 15-19 months.

Rose
I think ndvo has no criteria ,no strategy ,no rules ND regulations to work accordingly...they just pick random files to work...mine is totally simpl case....no interview ..everything passed bt my file is in registry....placed somewhere ND they forget.
this is all upon ur luck.....
I m totally unlucky in this case...
hope nobody suffer like me..

itzpreethi

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
TamilNadu
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 19 '15
Doc's Request.
May 30 '16
AOR Received.
Aug 24 '15
Med's Request
Aug 03 '16
Med's Done....
Jul 27 '15 / Aug 07 '16
Passport Req..
Aug 22 '16
VISA ISSUED...
Aug 27 '16
LANDED..........
Sept 01 '16
When the application is in progress, we will be irritated, pained and lonely. But when the decision is made, you will be the happiest person in the world. You will also forgive ndvo and all those struggle times. So have patience. Everything will be fine.

chikoo123

Aug 8, 2016
It seems like I am working in a call centre since last year and got stuck with a girl knowingly she is my wife. Just talking over the phone and enjoying a fantastic married life..... Thank you New Delhi Visa officers...

Maggiemalhotra

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-06-2015
File Transfer...
17-08-2015
Med's Request
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
31-05-2016
Interview........
Waived off as per notes
Passport Req..
3rd Dec '16
k.kaur said:
I think ndvo has no criteria ,no strategy ,no rules ND regulations to work accordingly...they just pick random files to work...mine is totally simpl case....no interview ..everything passed bt my file is in registry....placed somewhere ND they forget.
this is all upon ur luck.....
I m totally unlucky in this case...
hope nobody suffer like me..
I have a similar situation too. I'm also waiting for NDVO to start working on my file & send ppr soon.
Have faith in God. We'll sail through.

lakb

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-04-2015
AOR Received.
06-25-2015
File Transfer...
07-01-2015
Med's Done....
12-03-2015
Interview........
December 07-2016
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
BV2015 said:
Could you please check when your file transfer to NVDO.
June 26 2015

johnybegood

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2014
Na
Category........
Visa Office......
Ndvo
NOC Code......
Na
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 18,2016
Doc's Request.
aor 1 may 11
Nomination.....
Sponsor approval 03/jun/16
AOR Received.
in process on 09 june 2016
IELTS Request
sent along with apln
File Transfer...
started processing june 13
Med's Request
Up front done in January 2016
Med's Done....
Background check 26 sept 2016
Interview........
Dm 29 sept 2016
Passport Req..
1st oct 2016
VISA ISSUED...
3 oct 2016
LANDED..........
16 oct 2016
Ahuja Gulshan said:
Is there any chance of Interview after remedical???
Any chance ?yes not sure what happens until ppr